The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
short story

here goes.

"i m barbie girl, in a barbie worldddddd" ... J quickly picks up her phone. She was a little embarrassed by the ring tone. The few china guys she was having meeting with was giving her curious looks.

"yes" she said softly while excusing herself out of the meeting room

"Hi Ms J, I am tammy from American Express"

"Look lady, i m in good damn funcking china now having an important meeting and i sure don't fancy a marketing call" J was about to hang up when tammy continues "i m sorry mdm, it's about your credit card, there seems to be some problem"

"What problem, i paid my bills"

"Actually it is the supplementary card u gave to your husband"

"ok what abt that" J asked.

"A lady tried to use it at Mustafa Shopping center this morning around 3am" Tammy paused for the news to sink in.

"What!" ... "errr .... it must be stolen from him. did you approve the payment" J worried now.

"No we did not, in fact the staff at Mustafa has called the police and the lady is now in custody. We thought it is best to inform you as the police might be looking to speak to you. Do you want us to sent your husband a replacement card"

"errr" J hesitated ... "not just yet, i need to check with him first. thanks"

J hang up the phone and went back to the meeting room. kelly pass a piece of scrap paper infront of her showing "USD 7 Million and we have a deal, what u say?"

J looked up. smiled at the for china man (a little young she thought).

the 4 guys were all tensed up just waiting for her to speak.

"Deal!" she said. The 4 guys eye widen and smile back ... "thanks. great. fantactic" they all said with their chinese accented english. "xie xie ni" came from the youngest guy (he is kinda of cute J thought).

J got up "We shall have the agreement ready tomorrow morning and i will see you gentleman again then". She walked away while Kelly follows.

ZhangMing watched the Singapore lady walked out with a sexy flair ... already in dreamland. he just became a millionaire by selling the IT company he has built with his 3 other pals to the sexy lady.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: short story

J was in her late thirties. She was an ivy leauge grads with excellent mind for investment. she works for a venture capitalist sourcing potential investments. She has been monitoring Hua Sin Software for a while, the four boys had done well but lacks the maturity to bring it to another level. 7 million was peanut to her firm, she will have to work on Hua Sin for the next 6 months to sex it up for a decent IPO before her firm can cash in their investment. The youngest boy ZhangMing was a looker she thought to herself. Not only that the boy was the brain behind Hua Sin ... god they made them real young nowadays.

J was in her hotel room's toilet. She strip herself off her 3 piece power suit. She has a good look into the full length mirror. She still looks good, nice butt long legs and beautiful skin. only problem was her changi airport boobs. She peel her half cup bra down letter out het perky nipples.

"How i wish i have larger boobs" she said aloud ... "well u can't ask for too much" ... "now let's see what the fuck happen to tom" she picks up her phone and dialled tom's number. it rang but she got his voice mail.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story pls share some more...
Old 07-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 20
dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!

can see ppl set up tent here liaoz..... lets create a squatter.....

bro ricardo.... keep it coming!!!
Old 07-10-2005, 12:27 PM
ah huat(E)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: short story

more please
Old 07-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

next morning.

her rooms door bell rang. J was just preparing for the meeting trying on her clothes. She had decided on a pair of cream colored victoria secrets bra and panty followed by a lacy cream color stockings.

it must be kelly with the contract she reckon. She grab a bathrobe before going over to open the door.

Zhang Ming was a little taken aback by the state of dressing of J but J show no hint of embarrassment.

"I thought we r meeting at 10 at the hotel's biz center?" J asked.

"errr ... i was early so i thought to buy you breakfast to thank you" Zhang managed ... he was sure J knew he had purposely came early to be with her. He was sure J knew he had a crush on her.

"Young man, u have to spend your money wisely even if u r a millionaire" J smiled and invited Zhang into her room. "I have ordered room service for breakfast but you r welcome to join us. i will call room service to bring up another share" she starts dialling the number.

"What do u want, young man?" ask J covering the phone with her hand.

"an american breakfast. thanks" Zhang replied.

J put down the phone and signal Zhang to have a sit on the sofa.

"Its a small room, no dining table so we have have our breakfast here with the coffee table. ok?" J sat on the arm chair next to the sofa and crosses her legs.

Zhang swallowed while he watched J crossing her long legs. The bath robe split at the middle showing offer her thighs and the lacy end of her stocking.

"So what u gonna do with the million or so?" J probe noticing that Zhang was staring at her legs and adjusted her robe to cover up but after a while it split open again.

Zhang knew he was caught and shifted his eyes away "the million is a bonus, what i want is to learn from you on how to make the business bigger"

They were discussing about the future of the company when the breakfast arrived.

as the coffee table was low, Zhang tried several times to peek J's robe but all he could see was her creamy bra strap but the fact that he is so close to her and she was almost naked (in his mind" was a huge turn on.

J knew very well the young man is enjoying her company and most important find her attractive. It makes her feel sexy. she can feel her legs weaken a little and her nipple tensed. that's a sign of her being horny. but she is a proper woman and dont play around. she had been faithful to tom all these time and is not about to break that. she will be flying home later and as it is currently, Tom will be a very lucky man tonight. the thought of sex tonight turn her on further but she trie dto concentrate on her breakfast and allows the kid to continue his gawking.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wo wo.. bro ricardo.. u caught my attention again..
Old 07-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
wo wo.. bro ricardo.. u caught my attention again..

wow u are here too. lets get some nuts and beer, sit back and enjoy the story.

bro ricardo. more pls...
Old 07-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

everything went smoothly with the Sin Hua contract. the 4 young man were made millionaire and J is likely to make three time as much if she manage to get Sin Hua to IPO. With business done J's thought is on pleasure now. She called tom again, wanted to check on his credit card problem as well as informing him of her arrival time. She wanted sex badly after her morning flirt with Zhang. She got the voice mail again.

There was no one at the airport for her. She got into a cab and head home.

"I m home" J shouted when entering her house.

"Hey honey ... how's your trip?" Tom responded without really taking his eyes away from the football game.

J walked to the sofa while removing 3 buttons off her blouse. Tom was lying on the sofa with his head on one of the arms. J stood over tom's head bending down to kiss his forehead while touching his chest.

"my buttons, they came off" ... J's shyly said. She wanted Tom's hand on her nipple so badly.

"not now honey, i m watching the game."

J move to the other side of the sofa. lifed her skirt a little and place one of her legs over Tom's knee which was up at an angle.

She slowly rubbed herself on his knee ... she felt wet ... very very wet indeed.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

dun worry wont make u steam steam that go MIA one. sure write until finish. skipping lunch to do this.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki1
wow u are here too. lets get some nuts and beer, sit back and enjoy the story.

bro ricardo. more pls...
can smell a good story miles away..
Old 07-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Bro ricardo pls pls continue
Old 07-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sing1nitestand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thinking of selling kacang puteh here liao...
off my engine and park here quietly...
Old 07-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
dun worry wont make u steam steam that go MIA one. sure write until finish. skipping lunch to do this.
thanks bro..

then i skip lunch to read this..
Old 07-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

"GOAL!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Tom, we withdrew his knee from J and stood up celebrating the wonder goal by Robbie Keane.

J knew the moment was lost ... no-one come close to football as far as tom is concerned. She walked away to her bed room and remove all her clothes. She lay herself on the big king size bed all naked. Placing a pillow between her legs, she started to rub against it while her fingers slowly tiggle her nipples ... she could feel the frictions around her but it was not enough she needed some penetration ... it made her wish she had vibrator ... she didn't she uses her fingers ... it was not the same .... she gave up and went for a cold shower.

Out from the shower, she starts wiping herself. She couldn't seems to find her silky sleep dress ... she search everywhere but found nothing.

Tom walked into the bed room ... "what u looking for?"

"My sleep dress ... u seen it"

"errr ... " some hesitation in tom's voice ... "nope".

"funny ... i always have it here ... " J puzzled.

"hey tom, i tried calling u a few times when in china, but couldn't get hold of u. did u know your credit card is stolen?" J suddenly remembered.

oh yeah i was robbed ... they took my phone and wallet.

"oh poor hon ... u ok? did they beat u up?" J was a little worried.

"no not really, i just give them whatever they asked?" tom replied not looking J in her eyes. "how do u know?"

"the credit card company called and say police caught a woman trying to use your card at mustafa at 3am"

"What?" ... tom now nervous ... "they caught her?"

"pretty much so. i think me and you might be asked to go down to the police as well"

"no way. shit!" tom murmured ...

"What u say?" J asked ... "no ... nothing" said Tom.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1