The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of
BK area

2 weeks back was at boonkeng area.

Saw a slim tall and good looking milf walked pass.

Saw her walked into a spa.

Last week went to try.

2 not bad looking viets, 1 prc.

Fr for prc

Body really slim.
1.6m abv.
Not for boobs lovers.

Massage very good.

Extra quite sensual.

Haven't try the viets.

Bros who want a good massage with minimum extra can pm me.

Happy chionging.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of
Re: BK area

Sorry folks that I shared.
Wechat was wrong.

Please pm for hp number.

Pai seh
Old 28-07-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ColdMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
2 weeks back was at boonkeng area.

Saw a slim tall and good looking milf walked pass.

Saw her walked into a spa.

Last week went to try.

2 not bad looking viets, 1 prc.

Fr for prc

Body really slim.
1.6m abv.
Not for boobs lovers.

Massage very good.

Extra quite sensual.

Haven't try the viets.

Bros who want a good massage with minimum extra can pm me.

Happy chionging.
Boon keng or Upper boon keng. I notice Upper boon keng got some naught spa popping up
Old 11-10-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jalanjalaning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdMilk View Post
Boon keng or Upper boon keng. I notice Upper boon keng got some naught spa popping up
see this also. Place Y 2 post many Tiktoks. Anyone try?
Old 09-11-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalanjalaning View Post
see this also. Place Y 2 post many Tiktoks. Anyone try?
i went about a week ago with a friend. was also tempted by the tiktok videos of the two young viets. i took L and he took E.

i believe its a CAT1 joint. there is shower built into the room. at the counter there was this lady i think is the boss who kept pushing us to take 88 package saying "it would be a more comfortable experience". small head took over and we just agreed.

L and E are no doubt very young and slim but i couldnt see much resemblance to the tiktoks. they're still relatively pretty though.

the massage was alright i guess but the session was like a graveyard. super dead and SOP. L popped basic GQ and it was 1B. i didn't know if i could roam but also never bothered to ask since she also sat quite far down and i can't reach anything. extremely mechanical. the whole experience was so shit. My friend didn't even get GQ from E even though we both took 88 pack. he blue balls and we both went to an F joint later in the evening. lol.

another thing is my room was at the corner right in front of the toilet and the the shower area can be clearly seen through the window by anyone going in and out of the toilet.

safe to say, this is a place i will not be going back to. i blame my own inexperience and weak will, and by sharing this, hopefully others who who were contemplating a visit would think again.
Old 11-11-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressboy View Post
i went about a week ago with a friend. was also tempted by the tiktok videos of the two young viets. i took L and he took E.

…My friend didn't even get GQ from E even though we both took 88 pack. he blue balls and we both went to an F joint later in the evening. lol.

another thing is my room was at the corner right in front of the toilet and the the shower area can be clearly seen through the window by anyone going in and out of the toilet.
Suggest u visit next those mp closer to the bk station exit. There a tall and a short ml. Tall gives sensual gq and short sensual jg. Both gives very solid massages.
PM me if interested.
Happy chionging!
Old 11-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ctc. Tks
Old 11-11-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 1
Ggspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why no one mention Selina 😁😁
Old 11-11-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster (A)

Ggspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
selina how good ah, boss ?
good, gooder or goodest ?
people all wan goodest shiok shiok leh.
😁😁

Old 11-11-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Boonkeng got many play area
Old 12-11-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhengxiumei View Post
Boonkeng got many play area
How playful, Bro ? HJ only ?
Old 12-11-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
boss, wat "massage it" means leh ? simi is "it" huh ?
Massage the stiff spots lah
Old 12-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggspa2 View Post
Massage the stiff spots lah
LoL, was wondering when Ggspa2 would post on this thread.

But yes, no exaggeration here, Selina is really known for good and hard massage, tried her twice and she is really able to hit the sore spots well. Bros who want to try should book in advance as she is rather popular. Contact is in the other BK thread.
Old 12-11-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 11
Himerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressboy View Post

i believe its a CAT1 joint. there is shower built into the room. at the counter there was this lady i think is the boss who kept pushing us to take 88 package saying "it would be a more comfortable experience". small head took over and we just agreed.

L and E are no doubt very young and slim but i couldnt see much resemblance to the tiktoks. they're still relatively pretty though.

the massage was alright i guess but the session was like a graveyard. super dead and SOP. L popped basic GQ and it was 1B. i didn't know if i could roam but also never bothered to ask since she also sat quite far down and i can't reach anything. extremely mechanical. the whole experience was so shit. My friend didn't even get GQ from E even though we both took 88 pack. he blue balls and we both went to an F joint later in the evening. lol.

safe to say, this is a place i will not be going back to. i blame my own inexperience and weak will, and by sharing this, hopefully others who who were contemplating a visit would think again.
I also kena by E** in this joint, black face from the start of session, and no GQ.

My first visit was with D*** Malaysian ML, she is chatty and strong massage, good GFE.
Old 12-11-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee0719 View Post
LoL, was wondering when Ggspa2 would post on this thread.

But yes, no exaggeration here, Selina is really known for good and hard massage, tried her twice and she is really able to hit the sore spots well. Bros who want to try should book in advance as she is rather popular. Contact is in the other BK thread.
Thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1