The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

one of my fb MILF 45yrs old... she lives alone with a maid. I will always go over to her place sunday (when her maid is off) the usually thing - watch some TV, fuck and have lunch etc

one day at her place before we start our usual routine, she came out from the toilet and told me her period just came - i can see her disappointed face and mine too...

So i asked her if i could masturbate with her maid's panty - she suggested using hers instead - told her it feels kinky if i can use her maid's one (she is 36 from Phillipines not bad looking)

She hesitated for awhile and went to her maids room to pick out one for me from her drawers, it was just a plain white cotton so i asked if i can pick one myself - she ask me to go in and pick up one myself while she goes to the bathroom

i saw one pair hanging behind the door - a cotton light pink pair with polka dot - i smell it, it has a used/worn scent - i took it and went back to my FB room and started playing with it

when my FB came out of the bathroom, the panty was on my rod and i was hard - she came onto the bed with me and we watch an drama on Netflix while i fondle myself with her maids panty - My Fb was totally confortable with me doing it - in fact half way into the show, she took over and started jerking me with her maids panty - i came after 10 mins or so and my FB took every single drop of it into her mouth.

kinky to me not really perverted
Old 10-01-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it becomes an, indirect 3P. The soiled maid's panty wrapped on your Joe then you CIM in your FB's mouth. Yours is, really a kinky one that's probably opened to a 3P joyride.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
LaoshuAiDaMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzfalcon View Post
The plastic bag is still under her desk and my little bro has been enjoying the armpit wanks on a few occasions. After return to office in the new year, have not done it! Don't want to invite troubles. May be after office hours if no one in the office then might try once again as am missing out on the armpit odor and wanks in the armpit of the jacket!!!
Thanks for nice share bro
Old 10-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember FHM magazine from many, many years ago? In one of their earlier issues, they gave out a free g-string with every purchase.

I was chasing a classmate at that time. We were very close but she had me firmly relegated to the friendzone. We would flirt, go out and talk about sex but she wouldn't go any further because "sHe dIdNt wAnT tO rUiN oUr beAuTiFul FriEndShIp iN cAse iT TuRns OuT Bad".

So anyways - I ended up buying that particular issue and told her I have a free g-string from FHM which I'm happy to pass to her - what was I to do with it anyway? Before I passed it to her though, I had an exciting wank with it in the school toilet, and folded it up nicely back into the pack. She even thought to tease me the day after by telling me that she's currently wearing it and showing me the slinky straps at the side.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go Onsen!

Old 11-01-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
Go Onsen!

wow nice clip
didn't know YT allows such degree of nudity..
anyways the wife's figure was absolutely my type!!

Fair-skinned, slightly fleshy and good-sized boobies!!!
Was surprised she is open to being filmed
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

quite obvious she got nipple tape to prevent accidental nip slip but wow nice figure! i got rock hard watching this clip
Old 12-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Great clip 😍 almost can see nips, just almost...
Old 12-01-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Go Onsen!

You can go to their twitter page. A lot of exciting stuff in there.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Go Onsen!

At 4:15, a small black dot flashes .. have to look carefully
Old 12-01-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

Have a toilet location where one of the urinal is in full frontal view of the entrance passageway which ladies need to pass on the way to the Female toilet, so your cock would be directly in full view of any ladies passing by. Anyone who knows a good toilet location which allows you to show off your cock to outside passerbys, do let me know and I'll let you know where this location is too.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Cannot view already. Can repost.
Quote:
Go Onsen!

Old 12-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
At 4:15, a small black dot flashes .. have to look carefully
I saw their Twitter account, they're like a Jap onlyfans couple .. too bad free access will only show mosiac faces while premium account can see their faces ..
Old 12-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Cannot view already. Can repost.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
quite obvious she got nipple tape to prevent accidental nip slip but wow nice figure! i got rock hard watching this clip
No tape bro ... got something poking out, but not as long for her ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1