The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabbq View Post
She at lvl2, the only foxy syt with big boobs & hot bod, cannot miss her 1 lol

She can speak Chinese but she not from china.

I might have mistaken but I heard 1 ML calling her name to serve me after I entered the room.. sorry bros for the mistake

Last edited by boy_; 07-01-2023 at 01:16 AM.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Yes, easily at least a D. Easily.

Downside is service level. But I find her opening up a bit more in this new shop.
Both QiQi & Vivi from Mind & Space Upper Serangoon before. QiQi is the E cup that will overwhelm you. Now over here more open but GMT as a venue is bad.
Have not try the 3rd gal here. She looks better Any comments?
Old 06-01-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Both QiQi & Vivi from Mind & Space Upper Serangoon before. QiQi is the E cup that will overwhelm you. Now over here more open but GMT as a venue is bad.
I love to this Big E ML if someone can pm her shop location.
Old 06-01-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Yes, easily at least a D. Easily.

Downside is service level. But I find her opening up a bit more in this new shop.
yea agree on this. not sure if anyone managed to unlock lol
Old 06-01-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Time to schedule my visit for QQ soon, long time miss her E melons
Old 06-01-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
Bro her name is Alice. She can speak Chinese but she not from china
You don’t anyhow that’s coco la
Old 07-01-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Ye zi spa still there?

I know jennifer moved there.. But haven visit yet. I find service too limited. Massage was ok thou. Her ones are really well done melons
Old 08-01-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!

Hi Brothers, all PMs have been replied especially asking for Jen** contact. Do note only 2 *.. meaning the name is the shorter Jen..

On different note, can the senior brothers here educate me. the wonderful things that the long name Jen**** could offer? Her strength? Good in massage? Her service? Her pricing?

A lot, I mean, A LOT of people thought I have the contact of the longer Jen..... and PM me too. From the PMs, I can also gather that the longer name Jen**** have got another name.. Named An*n.. something like this.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I think you all are talking about 2 entirely different MLs, no thanks to the ****
Ya sia..... really no thanks to all the **** / **... 😅🤣😂

A lot of brothers here PM me asking for the longer Jen**** contact, but in a way it is good for me because I can sense Jen**** is offering at least a decent service that brothers here crave for and have been searching her contact high and low.. 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 08-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Ya sia..... really no thanks to all the **** / **... 😅🤣😂

A lot of brothers here PM me asking for the longer Jen**** contact, but in a way it is good for me because I can sense Jen**** is offering at least a decent service that brothers here crave for and have been searching her contact high and low.. 👍🏻👍🏻
can share contact for shorter jen? lol
Old 08-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ngc8 View Post
a gem not to be missed, please take a good care of her.
top enhanced, slim, look exactly like photo.
Yes one of the nicest one I tried. Highly recommended
Old 08-01-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Any fr on vivi?
Old 08-01-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Can pm me the golden mile contact, i have go explode the place but i do not know is it same place. That place i go is abit open

Those who know will know.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Can pm me the golden mile contact, i have go explode the place but i do not know is it same place. That place i go is abit open

Those who know will know.
Bro please dont explode the place, i still havent got a chance to visit yet haha
Old 08-01-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Any bros tried any of the spas at city gate? Any gens or all clean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1