The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
an experience to share...

Went with my gf to KL last fri for a short weekend gateaway. I got to know my current gf thru a friend and our first meeting was at a party. She's currently 20 and waiting to enter uni. Let's call her XH. She looks like those JC girls, definitely a syt, not lian and can tell that she comes from a well-to-do family. I have to admit that e thought of bonking her during our trip did came across me but I didn't expect it to come true, at least not so fast, looking at her background.

After checking in, we left our stuff in the rm and started what excites her most, shopping!!! We roamed the entire shopping district, covering Bangsar Bahru, Lot _(dunno 1 or 10, hehe mixed up with the S'pore shopping centre) ...ending with dinner at a roadside store introduced by my colleague in Bukit Bintang. When we went up to our rm, we were both hot and sweaty. I immediately cheong to bathe as XH says she wants to look at the things she bought first. When I came out, what I saw led to this steamy experience I'm sharing now.

When I came out of the bathroom, she was in her undies(she was apparently trying her new clothes). I was in my underwear and my lil' bro immediately marikita after seeing such a syt body. She saw the bulge in my brief. She gave me a seductive look(I wonder if she purposely did it or she became horny after seeing the 'bulge'). Mai tu liao, afraid of losing the momentum, I went up to her, putting my hands gently on her butt and looked deep into her eyes. B4 I knew, we were frenching like deprived creatures. I then carried her to the bed and laid her there. With me on top, I started to caress her hair(you have to do this to girls, they like it) and began to kiss her face and down to her neck. I removed her bra and started to lick and suck her breasts. (you have to admit it, girls always smell better than guys, despite her not bathed yet and she only puts on light scent of perfume, she still smell nice). With me attacking her breasts with my mouth, she started moaning like a sexy lil' princess(her moans are natural, unlike those FLs I've upped) and she inserted her hand into her panties, fingering herself. Boy, her vagina was real wet from her own fingering. My licking moved down and there her panties are removed by me. I started painting her, and I was like trying to lick as much as her pre-cum as possible. Her whole body was like gyrating by now and her moans are getting louder(machiam like those FL like that)..I started to do the 'writing words' action on her love hole. She really cannot take it le and begged me to fuck her. She was lying on the bed and I moved to such a position that I was kneeling and my cock was infront of her face. She sucked it(with great suction) with the slurp slurp sound.

With both my cock and her love hole wet, I entered her missionary(It was tight but I know that she isn't a virgin, she lost her V to her ex). She looked a bit in pain so I started slow. After a while, she looked a bit more comfortable and her wild instincts took over her. She begged me to pump her harder and faster and looking at such a syt, I pumped her real fast and hard until my legs almost cramped. This went on for about 10min and then I asked her to switch to doggy. I gave her deep and hard thrusts in doggystyle and then with my hands holding her shoulders, I increased my speed until I almost cummed. We stopped for a while and we began kissing and licking each other's body again. I did her missionary again. This time, with her hands holding onto the bedframe and her legs high up over my shoulders, I gave her slow deep and hard thrusts followed by slow pumps and fast pumps. (she was like arrr arrr arr everytime I gave her those hard and powerful thrusts and followed by sexy moans when I pumped her continuosly). I repeated this cycle until she cried 'omg omg i'm cumming..i'm cumming' and the 'o' sound so I quickened and cummed inside her. Man..we were now both sweaty like after 2.4(I switched off the aircon as I don't like having sex in a cold rm)..She gave me a satisfied look and I collapsed onto her, lying on her. Our sweat is like making us fused together and we continued hugging, with me still inside her despite it being limp by then. I withdrew and saw sperms flowing out of her love hole.

Now that we both have did it together, we proceeded to bathe together...cleaning each other..

Up me if you like my posting and stay tuned for our 2nd and last nite in KL..
Old 26-06-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dalamala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: an experience to share...

Waiting for 2nd instalment!!!
Old 26-06-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arrowsoflove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro..
Old 26-06-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

Milkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make it fast. Want to see the ending.
Old 26-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
clan004 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hmm, quite short, anyway, awaiting your second sexxion details ...
Old 26-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ppway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So song...bro, so you bonk her all the way to sg
Old 26-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
populex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok... enjoy more it bro
Old 26-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what an experience..
Old 26-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

swinggrall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sex stories spices me up! cannot wait
Old 26-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

gd experience.... n how was d experiencing cummin inside her? gd experience too when u become a father... hahahah...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 26-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
siokan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiokan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U should have expected it liao since she agree to go with u to genting sharing the same room.
Old 26-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for more story, will up you after recharge ....
Old 26-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

waiting for next installment
Old 26-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Not bad. Wanting for continuation.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 26-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
Bambie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Haha, hope another episode coming up soon , think eveyrbody running out of coke and popcorn liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1