The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
Have try 900, 901, 906 here for my reference by rank maybe not same other bros

Face

Body
906 slimm
901 natural
900 chubby

Massage
900 hard n soft
906 smooth sensual/901 normal

Boobs
901 B ori good shape
906 A ori good shape
900 A saggy triangle

Special
Which place?
Old 11-03-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jhonking38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I went to sawadee at molek
After so long I tried no 67(eda).my favorite one...but today got worst experience from her...
Massage also worst.(not strong like before)
She didn't even talk single word also..just did mechanically...finally she touched my main part but I said no today....after massage finish she asked tip..I gave rm20 but she asked rm50 in bad manner...when I said no she was angry and shouted at me...iam shocked...it is not eda like before...i think she became crazy..then I complained her in the counter and went back....never book her again..
Old 18-03-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Mabukman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Price just gone up to RM60 in sawasdee hotel.Many dino look available.Now waiting.You guys sure got RM100 fun on these tom yum aunties?
Old 18-03-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonking38 View Post
Today I went to sawadee at molek
After so long I tried no 67(eda).my favorite one...but today got worst experience from her...
Massage also worst.(not strong like before)
She didn't even talk single word also..just did mechanically...finally she touched my main part but I said no today....after massage finish she asked tip..I gave rm20 but she asked rm50 in bad manner...when I said no she was angry and shouted at me...iam shocked...it is not eda like before...i think she became crazy..then I complained her in the counter and went back....never book her again..
This mp shud totally avoid. Once I asked counter to show pictures of the ml. She refused and retorted that u want massage, why need see pictures. I told her to fo and keep her mls. Stop visiting the place.
Old 18-03-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Suggest bros to visit Bali Thai at Permas nearby mcd. Service are much better and gals are quite young. If you can click with the ml, u can unlock full menu. Got full from this 20s Thai pretty. I shud not say more. Bros can go and explore. Just google clues and street view, easy to find.

Last edited by Littlebigbone; 26-03-2024 at 03:56 AM.
Old 20-03-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Suggest bros to visit Bali Thai at Permas nearby mcd. Service are much better and gals are quite young. If you can click with the ml, u can unlock full menu. Got full from this 20s Thai pretty. I shud not say more. Bros can go and explore.
Bro, what is the name of this place or location? I goggle and cannot find any Bali Thai in JB. It is a restaurant in Singapore.
Old 20-03-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laizicong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Suggest bros to visit Bali Thai at Permas nearby mcd. Service are much better and gals are quite young. If you can click with the ml, u can unlock full menu. Got full from this 20s Thai pretty. I shud not say more. Bros can go and explore.

Whats the dmg bro?
Old 01-04-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Suggest bros to visit Bali Thai at Permas nearby mcd. Service are much better and gals are quite young. If you can click with the ml, u can unlock full menu. Got full from this 20s Thai pretty. I shud not say more. Bros can go and explore. Just google clues and street view, easy to find.

Thanks for sharing bro... could you be more specific?
Old 02-04-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just went today after reading this post. Bali Thai is located along the macdonald stretch on permas, right beside domino's pizza only. Standard pricing and took 1.5hrs aromatherapy, assigned masseuse not that good looking, around 30s. Curtain type room and bed on the floor. Massage is not that fantastic, nothing to shout about, no teasing during massage. After awhile flip around and pop the GQ, 50 + 50 for hj and autoroam, she say unable to do FJ here. When she remove her top for roam, my eyes popped out. 2 massive rack bounced out, I didn't expect it at all under her T-shirt. Very soft and firm DDs, she hugs and kisses me while doing hj, and I just roam around her top.

May try another massage parlor nearby, saw urut services provided on the entrance
Old 02-04-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Just went today after reading this post. Bali Thai is located along the macdonald stretch on permas, right beside domino's pizza only. Standard pricing and took 1.5hrs aromatherapy, assigned masseuse not that good looking, around 30s. Curtain type room and bed on the floor. Massage is not that fantastic, nothing to shout about, no teasing during massage. After awhile flip around and pop the GQ, 50 + 50 for hj and autoroam, she say unable to do FJ here. When she remove her top for roam, my eyes popped out. 2 massive rack bounced out, I didn't expect it at all under her T-shirt. Very soft and firm DDs, she hugs and kisses me while doing hj, and I just roam around her top.

May try another massage parlor nearby, saw urut services provided on the entrance
What her number bro
Old 04-04-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shades77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m heading in today.. any place to intro that opens at 9am? Prefer syt.. any viets?
Old 07-04-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bookmark this......
Old 07-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bali Thai girls pretty?
Old 08-04-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cody99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycody99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 12-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TT Ffor sharing number girl

Just try number twenty. Yeah age 30++. Massage just normal nothing expandable no have teasing. Turn around she massage my leg then she ask wanna special massage.
I say wanna play boobs didn't have mood to take HJ. Yeah from outside u see nothing then popout a nice melon. Firm 36D. I think it is enhanced feel a bit silicone but not hard. Nipple eraser. I play n suck her melon she massage my head.

She is playful when a special. She hug n kiss me. Playful like with a gf. Overall is good.

I see a young girl and ask she 13. Maybe other member can try.

This joint use curtains for all partitions and u will hear other chit chat n laugh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1