The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
facker1922 is Cool - loads of Potential
L18h30 fr

Hi guys. Tried this girl at lor 18 h 30, $50 for 30min

Service was good, frenching and she let me shoot twice.

Looks 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Frenching yes
Fj 10/10

Out of curiosity, is it normal for the girls to offer raw for a second shot? I now a bit scared because i gave in.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 13
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h30 fr

this house may very hot later....
Old 12-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by userme View Post
this house may very hot later....
Actually I wonder if I am the first dude the girl offer raw to sia. First time trying a wl from a legal house
Old 12-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by facker1922 View Post
Hi guys. Tried this girl at lor 18 h 30, $50 for 30min

Service was good, frenching and she let me shoot twice.

Looks 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Frenching yes
Fj 10/10

Out of curiosity, is it normal for the girls to offer raw for a second shot? I now a bit scared because i gave in.
What nationality is the girl?
Old 12-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanyew View Post
What nationality is the girl?
she is a viet
Old 12-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

U start a new house thread, said the girl raw with u, never say who

Think u gng to enter moderation soon

Anyway juz go and see if she is still there next month and next next month, if still there means ok, if not there means u better go check for hiv
Old 13-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
U start a new house thread, said the girl raw with u, never say who

Think u gng to enter moderation soon

Anyway juz go and see if she is still there next month and next next month, if still there means ok, if not there means u better go check for hiv
Issit alright to say who? I scared wait i kenna ban from going again or break her rice bowl sia.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by facker1922 View Post
Issit alright to say who? I scared wait i kenna ban from going again or break her rice bowl sia.
What shit are u trying to do or say? U come here start a thread and talk about raw and next min u asking should u say the lady name? Stop acting like a saint here
Old 27-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 21
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

This house not much FRs.
Went in today for a look, saw no. 7 with foxy looks and picked her.
Nice figure, shapely and curvy with perky B cups and big areolas. Relatively tall girl, around 1.62m? Carries herself well.
Can speak English quite well and abit of Chinese. Very friendly girl.
Skin has pimples though
The room is so bloody small and so is the toilet.
Showered on my own, came out and she did BJ
Some foreplay, squeezed her soft natural boobs and then mounted her missionary
Quite a good ride, no fake moans. Can feel her pussy tighten a few times and hands grabbing my arms and ass. I enjoyed the bonk very much so took it slow and extended. Minor breaktime when she demanded payment first before proceeding with the extension then she opened the door in her birthday suit to shout out to her friends outside to extend time while I slid my bro between her legs behind her. Kinky.
After that pushed her onto the bed and continued thrusting deeper. Lots of squishing sounds from her watery hole and stole a few pecks on her lips while she was high. Rest of the session was hot steamy sex.
We came together, panting deeply and hugging each other. Wonderful time.
Worth it.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
berta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, this is my first time posting something in the forum. This was the second time that I visit geylang, and first time visiting a Viet house.

100$ for 45 min. (I'm white, so I was expecting this kind of values). OKT was friendly, when I entered only 3 girls where there, I chose number 11 because it had the biggest boobs, she was 25 and living in SG for 6 months, she said she would leave next year. The skin was very smooth, nice B cup and ass, nice looking pussy and ass hole, decent english, 7-8/10 in terms of body and basically this is the only good things about this girl.

Before I chose her, she was at the phone and only ended the call when we entered the room(super small room), as soon as I undress myself she feels my dick and says something in Viet. Shower was nothing special she only showered my dick. Then we went to the bed, she starting sucking my niples, what I don´t particulary enjoy but ok, after that she put a cap on me and started sucking, sucking was ok. Then she lay down on her back to start fucking, I almost couldnt touch her neither sucking the nipples. After that, missionary doggy and finish with missionary again. During the entire session she was always complaining about the size, and always trying to rush me to finish. And I was doing all the work, she looked like a dead person.

Overall a really bad experience, I don´t know if it was because I´m white or this was a bad day for the girl, but don't recommend this girl at all.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
berta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, this is my first time posting something in the forum. This was the second time that I visit geylang, and first time visiting a Viet house.

100$ for 45 min. (I'm white, so I was expecting this kind of values). OKT was friendly, when I entered only 3 girls where there, I chose number 11 because it had the biggest boobs, she was 25 and living in SG for 6 months, she said she would leave next year. The skin was very smooth, nice B cup and ass, nice looking pussy and ass hole, decent english, 7-8/10 in terms of body and basically this is the only good things about this girl.

Before I chose her, she was at the phone and only ended the call when we entered the room(super small room), as soon as I undress myself she feels my dick and says something in Viet. Shower was nothing special she only showered my dick. Then we went to the bed, she starting sucking my niples, what I don´t particulary enjoy but ok, after that she put a cap on me and started sucking, sucking was ok. Then she lay down on her back to start fucking, I almost couldnt touch her neither sucking the nipples. After that, missionary doggy and finish with missionary again. During the entire session she was always complaining about the size, and always trying to rush me to finish. And I was doing all the work, she looked like a dead person.

Overall a really bad experience, I don´t know if it was because I´m white or this was a bad day for the girl, but don't recommend this girl at all.
Old 29-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by berta View Post

What mean by white
Are you polar bear
Ka Nina na be
All bangla Tamil black get bbbj
Good no body share bad cry like na be
Yelling yelling

Complain size too small
Na be
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1