The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 20-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Maybe in the early days the manager have to pitch in and do massage. Now fully staffed, she need not do any more. Noticed she like to lounge on the massage chair when idle. Pass by in the evening can see quite clearly thru the glass panels.

She got makeup properly still not bad lah. Very petite, can carry-fuck type
Old 20-03-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Maybe in the early days the manager have to pitch in and do massage. Now fully staffed, she need not do any more. Noticed she like to lounge on the massage chair when idle. Pass by in the evening can see quite clearly thru the glass panels.

She got makeup properly still not bad lah. Very petite, can carry-fuck type
I got her to massage me just last month. Need to be thick skin and insisted that she do it else I will just leave. Will of course have pattern with her trying to push other girls, but I made it very clear if she's not the one doing it then I will just dress up and leave and they have to refund me the $$ else I will make a scene. In the end she did massage for me, but think probably I tio blacklisted by her liao haha
Old 20-03-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
After work recently, made another visit to the shop near the mrt. Chose the same viet ML as previously, as her massage is to my liking. Hard pressing to loosen tight muscles, alternate with long smooth strokes down the back, very ASMR kind of feeling that can give me goosebumps.

Took 90 minutes straight this time, as previously got "con" an extra $5 after the ML successfully persuaded me to add-time, which costs slightly more. But for what is purely clean massage, can roam her thighs while she roams mine during frontal quality time. She is a tall girl with long, slim legs ... tho looks is just average.

The petite prc I saw through the window some time ago turned out to be the shop manager. Too bad she doesn't do massage, so I was told, else don't mind trying her next.
Bro, Care to share the contact please? :-D Will up your points. Thanks.
Old 20-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
I got her to massage me just last month. Need to be thick skin and insisted that she do it else I will just leave. Will of course have pattern with her trying to push other girls, but I made it very clear if she's not the one doing it then I will just dress up and leave and they have to refund me the $$ else I will make a scene. In the end she did massage for me, but think probably I tio blacklisted by her liao haha
Based on the photos in their wc ad, the one face most resembling the manager is "ella". Should be her, you call and book next time
Old 21-03-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
think probably I tio blacklisted by her liao haha
================================================== ===
blacklist by massage girls? we should blacklist them as we pay them leh.
anyway avoid & blacklist Anna at LV Star Spa, amk ave 10
hand job ask for $100, show black face if u bargain.
1st visit ok but chut pattern 2nd visit on, say stomach pain duirng massage time, ask to lie down but instead of rest, she wechat all her bf on hr 3 handphone!
Old 23-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Based on the photos in their wc ad, the one face most resembling the manager is "ella". Should be her, you call and book next time
Means she is the one who helped me massage then. Small size lady
Old 05-04-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Chee1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitzzai View Post
try recee at blk 1x7.. dont see any ml
bro can share contact?
Old 26-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bored, sibei bored.. no playground
Old 05-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
oooo, i found her on wechat too, her profile pic very mysterious kinda feels she is quite hot. Is she? anything special from her during massage? haha
Old 05-05-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Any massage shop at blk 17X?
Old 08-05-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
oooo, i found her on wechat too, her profile pic very mysterious kinda feels she is quite hot. Is she? anything special from her during massage? haha
Can share WeChat contact?
Old 08-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
Can share WeChat contact?
The wechat now , only updated with pictures of the nice food they are having for meals while waiting What's the point? Wait till CB over lah.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share share can? Now get contact..standby for CB to end then faster go book already
Old 09-05-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Share share can? Now get contact..standby for CB to end then faster go book already
Bro you planning way ahead
Old 09-05-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
The wechat now , only updated with pictures of the nice food they are having for meals while waiting What's the point? Wait till CB over lah.
That one still going strong....her regular base very strong, covid19 still along good money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1