The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Navi from SexAmazon

Introduction : Was quite fascinated to try Navi because the photos on her thread which portrayed her look quite exotic IMO so decided to give her a try.

Looks :
Navi looks around 85% to 90% similar to the photo as per posted on my FR or the photos posted on her thread. She have a pretty face with the standard thai girl feature look. Her hair are long and black which looks just same like the photo. She wear the same beige color dress as per the photo on my FR to greet me at the door.

Body :
Her body is consider well proportioned type which is just right for her height. Have some slight tummy. I estimate her height should be around 1.55m to 1.56m tall. Her skin tone color is thai tanned skin tone color. Her pussy is shaved. She have quite a number of tattoos on her body, if I remember correctly she have tattoos on her back, stomach, top & bottom of right arm and her left knee, she tell me she wanted to put more tattoo on her body. She have a butt which is great for Doggy position.

Boobs :
Enhanced. I estimate her boobs cup size should be around C+ or D cups size. She told me her boobs are 410cc silicon implanted. Her boobs texture feeling are consider semi-hard texture feeling. Her nipples are small in size IMO and they are quite nice to be gently lick on. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle gently on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
She is a smiley girl on my first impression when I saw her. Her English speaking level is consider good as we can strike quite several conversation. She will also share with me the places she want to visit and also food she want to try in Singapore.

Frenching :
Her style is more towards kiss and smooch type. Need some initiation as I think she is the shy type to kiss during FJ but she do provide me some kissing and smooching during the start of the session.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is those sensual type of feeling. When she BBBJ on my 2IC, she will also suck and lick onto my 2IC head and the feeling is quite nice and sensual. Overall still not bad.

FJ :
We tried 3 positions which they are Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. When on Missionary position, while I pumping her and sucking on her boobs gently, she will use her hand to push her boobs slightly up to let me continue sucking gently on her boobs. When on Doggy position, her butt is really very nice to pump as the feel the recoil feeling when pumping her in Doggy position. When on Cowgirl position, her style is pump and grind kind and I quite like her style of pumping/grinding my 2IC in Cowgirl position as the feeling is quite stimulating.

In my point of view :
Navi has a pretty face and smiley look. I quite like when on Cowgirl position as her style of pumping and grinding on my 2IC is quite stimulating.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 13-06-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No FRS for VIP Thai gals?
Old 13-06-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!
After reading a few fr about JJ check and took morning slot with bro empire

Location at G

Follow every step okt told

Knock on the door and saw her greeting me with a warm hug

Truly that her skin and body is really good

Look 9/10 cute cheerful

Boobs 9/10 enough to grab and when she rides and like to hold on both that jugs

Skin 10/10 smooth and creamy

Pussy 9/10 easy wet and tide with no smell and best for licking

Ass is the bonus when I turn her over.. Request that I wanna paint her in that doggy position and she moan loud

Bbbj 8.5/10 licks the tip to the bottom like a lollipop and with some good suction

FJ 9/10 did her doggy first since I am a fetish to that and hold on to that big white apple while she moan her way off.

In between each shot she will help me massage and not those piano type too

Very horny type when she gonna cum.. She love slow and deep at first and when gonna cum she will ask to fuck her faster

Great lady with great service.. Worth the dmg
Old 13-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Flowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kit from Lovers Fortress
13 June 2022 Monday

Thank you Boss for accepting my booking. Instructions are very clear and concise as well.

Location: foot soldiers definitely have to walk quite a bit, coffeeshop nearby so can sit and wait. There's some road side parking if the sheltered carpark is full.

Room is not very big, but has enough space for the session. Queen sized bed so it's very comfortable and also a small shower area.

Looks : 9.5/10
I love her eyes and eyebrows, light make up. As usual, I prefer natural looks over makeup.

Body: 9.5/10
Curves ~ small waist in relation to her wider hips with a beautiful round butt. Small roses tattoo on her left collarbone.

Boobs: Enhanced and soft to the touch

Kiss: 9/10
She's a tongue fighter 😂 well so am I, I love tongue fights.

BJ: 9/10
Very comfortable, strong suction with some tongue action.

Pussy: 9/10
Shaven, sensitive as well.

FJ: 10/10
This for me is the highlight, first round we went at it hard and fast. Round 2, this time after some ice breaking and light massage from her, we toned it down a few notches.

Very well balanced between GFE & PSE and she's super accommodating too.

Gfe: 9/10
Really treats me like a lover, emotionally satisfying.

Rtf: yes if my schedule allows

Remarks(if any):
Very bubbly personality and chatty as well. I can't get enough of her eyes and eyebrows. She doesn't need to draw her eyebrows, it looks beautiful as it is.

DISCLAIMER : YMMV
Old 13-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for zara

Look is accurate like photo age is late 20ish won't reject type, location is easy to access

Look 7/10 (similar to pic 90%)
Body: 7/10 (enhanced)
Kiss: 7/10
Bj: 6.5/10
Fj: 7/10
Old 13-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Tikky from FairiesFinder

Introduction : Reading all the good reviews for Tikky of her GFE and services, decided to give her a try and after trying can conclude that her GFE and services is really good.

Looks :
Tiffy looks around 90% similar to her photos posted on her thread. She have a very cute looking face and also a cheerful character on my first impression. She does have some blemishes but they are normal to me. Her hair are long and they are towards the brownish/goldish hair color. When I first saw her, she wears a flowery dress which I find it rather cute as it quite suit her bubbly character.

Body :
Her body is those fun size type of body with some slight tummy. Her height I estimate should be around 1.49m to 1.51m tall. Her pussy is those grass kind. Her skin tone color is slight thai tanned skin tone color. If I remember correctly, she only have 2 tattoos which they are at her both left wrist and right wrist.

Boobs :
Enhanced. I estimate her boobs size should be C cups size. She told me her boobs are 375cc silicon implanted. Her boobs texture are semi-hard texture feeling as they are only 2 months seasoned, so I think need more fondling and by that time it will slowly become soft She even tell me that she feels good when her boobs are being fondled. Her nipples are brown in color. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is girlfriend material type of girl. Her GFE to me is very good. She will occasionally give me hugs and kisses during the session. Her English speaking level is consider good as can easily talk about any topics. She will also provide me massage where she will ask me what type of massage(thai or normal) I want. When she found out that there is no more new bottle of water for me to drink, she personally offer her own ice coffee which she bought from a convenience store for me to drink. She will also give me kisses after I release which really make me feels good. When leaving that time, she will give me some kisses and hug before bidding me goodbye. Overall can feel that she is a sincere and genuine girl.

Frenching :
Her style is more toward the kiss and french type. When we about to start, I ask her if she is ok to kiss and she say yes and later we just kiss and french during the session without any initiation already. Best part is when I about to release, she continue to kiss and french with me till I release which really make me feels good.

Catbath/BBBJ :
During bathing time, she ask if she can BBBJ on my 2IC and I without hestitation say yes as I feel got BBBJ in during bath time is really a good start When starting the session, she ask me to face my back towards her then she will start to Catbath with licking/kissing sensually on my full back and later toward both my thigh. Occassionally she will go to my ear area and start to kiss and breath which I feels quite arousing. During the catbath, I start to feel arouse and my body will start to arc upward as my 2IC erected, when she saw my 2IC erected, she hold onto my 2IC and continue to catbath my thigh before asking me to turn over and start to BBBJ on my 2IC. Overall the experience is really good and arousing.

FJ :
We only tried 2 positions which they are Missionary and Cowgirl positions. When on Cowgirl position, she will pump and grind onto my 2IC and follow by some frenching which really feels good. When on Missionary position, hearing her moan really encourage me to keep on continue to pump onto her while we are kissing and frenching till I release. After releasing, while I am cooling down on her body and she will provide me some kisses which really make me feels good.

In my point of view :
Tikky is really a girl with the girlfriend material calibre as she knows what man wants or needs. Overall it was an enjoyable and relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 13-06-2022 at 03:59 PM.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
evo boi is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr camilia from hooker

Look 9/10 (will grown on u 90% similarities )
Body: 10/10 (soft n sexy )
Kiss: 7/10 (lips only)
BBBj: 9/10 (shiok shiok)
Fj: 9/10

Last edited by evo boi; 14-06-2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 6
Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished a session with Mona from Mansion. All I can say is wow. She’s freaking hot. Quite surprised there aren’t more FRs on her.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=883167

Looks: 9/10 - she has the Instagram fitness model kinda look. Tanned skin, very thick lips. Quite a turn on for me.

Body: 10/10 - she has a body to die for. Slim but tight. Nice ass as well. She has quite a few tattoos which makes it hotter for me.

Boobs: 8/10 - fake Cs. Very soft and fits her body nicely.

Painting: 8/10 - clean, shaven, no smell at all.

Bbbj: 7/10 - felt that there could be more suction. But then again I’m not a fan of BJs.

FJ: 9/10 - did doggy and cowgirl with her. The view in doggy is amazing. Her pussy is also freaking right as well. I can see it wrap around my stick. Buay Tahan.

GFE: 8/10 - very friendly and chatty. But more towards the friends type, which is perfectly fine for me.

RTF: sure why not. Price is ok as well.

Overall, feels like fucking a bikini model in one of those rap videos. That’s kind of what she does in Phuket as well. Hosting pool parties.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ighlight=kitty

FR for Kitty from SilkStocking
She’s as seductive and sexy as her name sounds

Look
Very sexy, the way she looks at you you can’t help to have dirty thoughts about her.

Body
Well maintained body. Probably does some exercise some time to time. Long slim smooth legs too

Boobs
I guess it’s really Ds they’re perfectly rounded, love it. do I need to elaborate more?

Frenching
When she nibbles and suck on my lip, it felt so good.

Bbbj
Did 69 she grind my face while sucking for me can DT with hands free mode. Damn shiok

Fj
Lots of energy and various position were done looking at her full face of pleasure plus the moans she made had to give her a good hard bang.

Rtf
Odds will be in her favour
Old 13-06-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
Just finished a session with Mona from Mansion. All I can say is wow. She’s freaking hot. Quite surprised there aren’t more FRs on her.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=883167

Looks: 9/10 - she has the Instagram fitness model kinda look. Tanned skin, very thick lips. Quite a turn on for me.

Body: 10/10 - she has a body to die for. Slim but tight. Nice ass as well. She has quite a few tattoos which makes it hotter for me.

Boobs: 8/10 - fake Cs. Very soft and fits her body nicely.

Painting: 8/10 - clean, shaven, no smell at all.

Bbbj: 7/10 - felt that there could be more suction. But then again I’m not a fan of BJs.

FJ: 9/10 - did doggy and cowgirl with her. The view in doggy is amazing. Her pussy is also freaking right as well. I can see it wrap around my stick. Buay Tahan.

GFE: 8/10 - very friendly and chatty. But more towards the friends type, which is perfectly fine for me.

RTF: sure why not. Price is ok as well.

Overall, feels like fucking a bikini model in one of those rap videos. That’s kind of what she does in Phuket as well. Hosting pool parties.
bro sent you pm
Old 13-06-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Nappy from RollyPolly:

Looks: 8/10 Looks confirm the same person.
Frenching: No. Can tell she is not GFE kind.
Body: Tall, slight baby fat, with slight curves but she is certainly a tall girl.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B-cup.
BBBJ: 8/10 loved the way she sucked and licked on my rod on each of my balls and sucked my rod like lollipop.
GFE: 7/10. Very quiet girl. Gentle and polite.
RTF: Many option to try.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post
Rtf BB from empire yesterday

Fast hand book her n finish off 1 shot session with her before meeting wife for dinner

Miss her body the previous time

Once in room this time more intimate move from her and French me like long lost lover.. Keep squeezing that creamy ass and really thick.. The rest is the same standard as previous session..

Really like the view of that white big apple.. Haha
I like this kinda of butt. Yummy

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 13-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
OneSameness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Teeruklover's Rainy
(https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=882218)

Looks: 8/10
Service: 11/10

Context:
Looks like university student, boobs enhanced but so lovely - she's looks very well put together. Not a timewatcher at all and she is all smiles from the moment you enter to when you leave - super super good attitude. I find that attitude is one of the most important area to make you have a good experience and she definitely very well on that. The whole experience with her is similar to your university days with your gf/fb. Bed can feel warm as the aircon doesn't reach it as much. Definitely worth RTF. OKT is always very responsive and friendly.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Pinky

Looks: discount abit from photos but overall pretty and young

Body: slight tummy but tight skin no baby dmg

Boobs: enhanced Cs with bullet nips

BBBJ: nice sensual motion

French: yes but not DFK

FJ: overall accommodating
Old 13-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chupapi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ighlight=lexus

FR: Lexus
Stable: Lust365

Naturally pretty those kind without make up still attractive kind, so got make up of dh is no difference

Can conclude that her service is really buey pai. Think back about our steamy hot session I keep am chio lol, this girl really very adorable and know how to please you.

Non-thai speaking bros can still communicate with her no issue. English not that advance but ok.

RTF: when got spare cash yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1