The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
hi bro ,is any slim ML that good in dirty talk?
I would say Dora, she’s very cheeky and love to dirty talk. Also, her sensual is another level.
Old 16-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
hi bro ,is any slim ML that good in dirty talk?
I haven't tried that many MLs but Fairy came to my mind. During my visit, she asked me what kind of moaning did I like etc.
Old 16-01-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/yiyi-massage/

Tried her after seeing some MR for her.
Average looking.Fair skin.
Soft C cup but saggy looking.Body more to slightly meaty now.
1 of the better service providers now.
Have mense so still wearing a panty while doing her job.
Massage average.
Her sensual is quite good.
Her BBBJ + CIM is the best so far for me.
Many pattern of sucking & licking of my cock.
Damn skillfull tongue works & bbbj which can bring me to heaven.
Continuously sucking out while i still cumming.
OMG the feeling is undescribable!
Best location for me.B area.

Can try her for sensual and BBBJ +CIM
At $120 its a steal for this type of job scoop !

Ejazz
Old 16-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Usually 2 routes, stay and assist with investigations (if authorities require) or given a date to exit sg.
Dont know of any jail/fine.
As for whether their countries will know, i dunno. Some ml told me yes, but hearsay only.
Any chances that the ml sign up for something they dont know? They come over here through agent under the mask of being employ for beauty /spa work then the agent is actually want the ml to work this line?
Old 16-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I haven't tried that many MLs but Fairy came to my mind. During my visit, she asked me what kind of moaning did I like etc.
How did you answer her
Old 16-01-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Any chances that the ml sign up for something they dont know? They come over here through agent under the mask of being employ for beauty /spa work then the agent is actually want the ml to work this line?

this kind of thing best not get too involved
not saying it is impossible but if you have been on the scene enough you will likely hear it recurring

put this way, if indeed they find that they have been "conned" here and find the job repulsive, they will just return home
Old 16-01-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Second what Vardy said.
Furthermore, borders open up already. Easier for lady to return home if she prefer.
Old 16-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
How did you answer her
Haha I can't remember exactly ... maybe along the line of "你要怎么moan就怎么moan,我都喜欢"
Old 16-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetdreams View Post
Bros, any recommendation for E or F cuppers? Been out of the scene for a while.
linlin, lucy, piman
Old 16-01-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Haha I can't remember exactly ... maybe along the line of "你要怎么moan就怎么moan,我都喜欢"
In spite having some restrictions, Fairy can be very cheeky. She asked me. ”你那里酸?”。I answered back, arm and butt. She giggled and said “鸡鸡不酸吗”。then she said “我们互相仔细研究身体吧”。In the end, still cannot touch her “妹妹”。
Old 16-01-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Any idea if she smokes?
Old 16-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
In spite having some restrictions, Fairy can be very cheeky. She asked me. ”你那里酸?”。I answered back, arm and butt. She giggled and said “鸡鸡不酸吗”。then she said “我们互相仔细研究身体吧”。In the end, still cannot touch her “妹妹”。
Yeah, she's such a tease. If only she has fewer restrictions ...
Old 16-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think there’s a need to differentiate deportation and permit cancellation.

For majority of cases, I understand it to be permit cancellation and ML just arrange their journey home within a hard deadline. No involvement of Chinese authorities

That's right.
Even for overstayer who went to jail and deport.
The local authorities will not be informed.
This is for Chinese national whom I know personally and helped to get her air ticket after she was released from Changi.
Pre-covid.
After serving their sentence, they will be transferred to ICA and all arrangement for deportation start from there.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have FR for yaya?
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/ya-ya-massage/
Old 16-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
Any idea if she smokes?
Probably no. Room was tidy and no smell of cigarettes in the room or aircon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1