The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Thanks for the hint. If CB is over, I will go that area and open michat to see if can find them of not.
1 of the thread a brother taught us how to create a false GPS location.

That means I dont have to be PHYSICALLY in Shenzhen to look around the people I want to find. I can be anywhere.

Singapore is small but still you can save your time and health by going there.
Old 23-05-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
1 of the thread a brother taught us how to create a false GPS location.

That means I dont have to be PHYSICALLY in Shenzhen to look around the people I want to find. I can be anywhere.

Singapore is small but still you can save your time and health by going there.
exactly!!
and michat is like 80%+ faker and scam.
wechat search nearby may produce fewer but more likely real ( pics mebbe shopped still, but i mean at least the SW is real)

michat has been taken overby scammers
Old 23-05-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
exactly!!
and michat is like 80%+ faker and scam.
wechat search nearby may produce fewer but more likely real ( pics mebbe shopped still, but i mean at least the SW is real)

michat has been taken overby scammers
Use Michat and do some work and then transport over to wechat.
Block after reporting the scammer. Better than nothing at the moment
Old 24-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the new girl A** at Re**** Spa? Any reviews?
Old 26-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
returning to original topic of thread.
i am not going to do the asinine thing of names with *** like spell tests for 6yo kids.

but the well talked about place in centre of upperthomson shopping/eating area is going strong.

menu is varied..viet&prc...only a few older, no fattiefuglies at all....several petite ones

rates are fixed 150fj
dunno if they charge less and offer less but the walls are thin so aural evidence suggests that is main activity lol

did two gals today w hour off between
..tall slim prc who seems to love cock ( hard ones anyway..she told me how the beng b4 me was soft n boring lol); and a slim petite viet w natural Bs for dessert
Old 26-05-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney112 View Post
Sorry to hijack your thread, but didn't want to create another up Thomson massage thread.

Horny one night, went on wechat, knew this lady was doing extra. Flirted with me on wechat, said that tonight no customer she can blow me all night. Small head took over. Was worried as location wasn't discreet, but was told that there is a back staircase.

Went up, greeted by short prc milf with nice tits staring at me. Fast hand fast leg go into room. Massage was very good, almost professional standard. She said her first 6 years was a proper massuess before doing extras. After normal massage got step back somemore. Cracked my back until shioks. Did I mention that she was naked throughout?

Special started right after the back stepping, used towel to clean my dick and ass, I was like Ho seh liao. Teased me with her fingers first, then started AR followed by boobs massage. Then started bbbj, allowed fingering and man was she wet. Before long, I came into her mouth.

Tcss for a bit, found out from her that along Thomson stretch has like 5 more massage places. Competition is stiff now.

Tldr:

Looks : 7/10(milf)
Service: 10/10 ar and bbbj damn awesome
Massage: 8/10
Room: clean and spacious but no attached toilet

If you want to know where, please pm me. I would only reply to selective as I want to protect the location. Hope you understand!
can share contact thanks
Old 27-05-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

E* Sp* which mly ml good eh
Old 27-05-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
soloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
My experience is the mly not as power as l**a. She’s the best.
Old 27-05-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
All three also good.
Old 28-05-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcc View Post
can share contact thanks
wat is it w guys here and ^^AR^^

yuk!!!!!

never heard of this disgusting thing until came here

the rest...ok
Old 28-05-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
wat is it w guys here and ^^AR^^

yuk!!!!!

never heard of this disgusting thing until came here

the rest...ok
He really power.. go dig out something from 2015.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Received text lobang from my fellow samster
fast hand fast leg

Visted Rexxxt spx 2nd time in 3 days

My MR on Cxxdy

1st visit tried paying her extra to get HJ but got rejected, claim need to take 保养配套。Very professional even after i reject the 保养。 Massage is very good. one of the best i ever tired. Few times, her soft ample boobs brushes againist my hand or head. yeah cheap trill. total damage 58 plus 30 tip

2nd visit yesterday, took up the 保养 at 88 after learning my lesson during 1st visit. Its good solid massage and plus a very happy man!
Damage 88 +++. ok i tip her more than standard rate but trust me, she is worth it.

Uncle old liao seldom write FR but this is one GEM not to be missed.
wah lao. old man like one month plus din log in see lots of PM for her. have cleared my inbox. willing to exchange her WC for other contact.

Damage is 88 +++ u been warn

to me its worth it. if u think too ex than u can skipped, plenty of good deal elsewhere.

if not juz go to their FB n see her pic la.
RxGxxT Spx - Cxxdy
Old 01-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
wah lao. old man like one month plus din log in see lots of PM for her. have cleared my inbox. willing to exchange her WC for other contact.

Damage is 88 +++ u been warn

to me its worth it. if u think too ex than u can skipped, plenty of good deal elsewhere.

if not juz go to their FB n see her pic la.
RxGxxT Spx - Cxxdy
i once tried N***o a malay milf. this was when phase 2 opened last year. took the $88 package and she did an ok HJ but she wouldnt let me fondle her boobs. what surprised me was she bent down and frenched me. thats when i wont let her go. so far no mls in my memory would actually want to french.

now got new Viet A**. tempted to try but since its a hdb area not sure how far she willing to go for the extra fun
Old 03-06-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Jxxy or Yxxi from Rxgxxt Spx before? Can share your reviews? Based on picture, Jxxy appeals more to me, but looks a bit photoshop.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Found an ML at another spa on FB that a spa near regxxt. Her name is Sandy. Anyone tried? Can pm details?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1