The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-07-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
okayone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Not going to use the standard format because this is a RTF. Also feel all the fake FRs make the numbers kind of meaningless.

RTF 107 from fantasia on Tuesday. Couldn’t get the memory of doing her in doggy and seeing it in the mirror out of my head. Was hoping a RTF would open her up to frenching as some other bro mentioned. Sadly no frenching for me but man she was enthusiastic. She seems really shy but loves foreplay. Lots of cuddles before the deed and lots of (closed lip) kissing. Girl gets seriously wet. This phrase is overused but felt like doing it with your gf from younger days. Only time I’m confident I’ve ever made a working girl cum multiple times. I couldn’t get my second shot out sadly but enjoyed watching her reactions.

I probably wouldn’t RTF a third time but a slightly different kind of FL experience vs what I’ve had previously so leaving this one here for any bros who enjoy the build up.

Stay safe guys
Old 21-07-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Thesecondnext is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bambi - Thaismile

OKT: I trust his girls. Usually I wait till 3rd day before I book to sus out the FRs before deciding. Considering I was first few booking on her first day shows my confidence in him.

Looks: Pretty. Can tell she's a young girl. I'm in my early 30s for reference. Has the face of a potential model/influencer.

Body: Greeted me in her PJs. Felt like I was meeting my gf. She has nice set of tits, I'll say medium B. Her body figure I like. Meat in the right places. No tattoos.

Action: BBBJ was good. She wears braces. Low mileage pussy, tight.
While it's very obvious that she's green, she still got skills. When she's riding you, she obviously knows what she likes and moves well. I enjoyed seeing her take charge on top. Best position would be doggy. Her ass is perfect in my opinion.

Basically entire experience feels like going to your gf house for sex. Made me reminisce my teen dating days when her parents weren't home.

She mentioned her mother opens a massage shop. So she has some skills which she offered. Didn't take it up even though I like massages as the GFE got to me & I wanted her to rest.

Usually visiting FLs like visiting fuck buddy. Bambi is the first one I got the GFE. I don't RTF but I'm seriously considering. But then again, maybe 2nd time will feel more like FB.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2035 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
FR on Lizz from Lover's Fortress(LF)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=2...2#post21455752

LF service prompt and efficient, no problems, very good.

Location was a sign in with $15 payment at counter(to be deducted later from payment to girl), no problems here for me as i had already been to this joint before. Room and bathroom also standard, ok.

Lizz's looks similar to LF adverts, so too description of her bod.
I was happy but some minor points to note: she is not as fair in person, more on the Thai tan side; has ink stuff on the front of her bod; skin slightly rough. Her A+ cup tits and puberty acne i was prepared for based on the earlier FRs below.
Anyway, Lizz's bod is fresh, slim and tight just like a young teenager's bod, very nice and tasty!

I took the $150/2shot/90mins package. Paid Lizz $150 and never asked for the $15 room payment back from her as previously agreed by LF okt. To me this was my first basic tip and there would have been more at the end depending on her service. Never got any sound from Lizz when i gave her the 3 blue bills, she just took it and then started to strip herself. Must say she looked sleepy so i thought she needed to warm up abit first?

Shower - tried to break ice with her but she was quiet and still sleepy. She did a quick wash on me without looking up, unfortunately signs of a good time did not look so bright.

Bed - Again tried to break ice with her but still nothing from her, just her sleepy looks and reluctance to look at me. I first lay on the bed and she cuddled up to me which was nice but avoided looking at me, just kissing my nipples and hand lightly hj.

Nothing else from her, so i took over and went on top to service her. Straight off could see that she was not even going to allow me to kiss her, don't even talk about french! Nevermind, tried to lick her sexy hard teenage nipples but she quickly covered her tits. Nevermind, went south to lick her pussy. At least here she did not avoid, surprisingly she even let me gently finger her a bit as well. But this good spell only lasted a few minutes then she reverted to covering her pussy as well.

Nevermind, i lay back again to see what kind of service Lizz would give me. More light licking of my nipples, light hj and then more disappointment but i guess not really unexpectedly she reached for a cap to give me a bj!! To her credit her bj was not bad but then again it was not a bbbj. Also no action on balls or anything else.

Next came fj, first she lubed herself then lay back for missionary. Pussy was quite tight, her teenage bod felt good and she made some nice moans but left everything else to me, carefully avoiding to look at me because she clearly wanted to avoid kissing. Fucked her hard and shot my load.

Laid back, she cleaned me up and then gave me a light massage. Following which she cuddled up to me which was nice. Let her snooze abit, then i wanted round 2 so got her to hj which was light again but eventually got me hard.

2nd fj, again she lubed, then i got her to ride me. No movement from her but felt her pussy was real tight which was nice. Lifted and squeezed her fit tight young ass and did the pumping myself which brought about sexy high looks and soft moans from her which was nice and eventually i shot my second load.

Ended with me showering myself and then saying a quick goodbye. Does anyone think i gave Lizz another tip?!

So did i have a good time? No, because i only got about 30% of the services as advertised by LF although i had actually paid $165 not $150(without even a smile or thank you from Lizz) and nothing like what was described in the 3 other FRs on Lizz below, although tbf i think bro expatamerican's FR seems to be slightly like the real thing.

Perhaps Lizz had an off day or did not like my looks although she could hardly fault me for the way i treated her throughout our session?

Anyway my FR is just to try and bring a bit more balance and reality to the picture on LF's Lizz.

If you are just looking to fuck a cute tan young fresh slim tight bod teenager without any other expectations than i would say LF's Lizz is value for money.

But if you have any other expectations than i would say you might want to reconsider or roll the dice first, good luck!
Thanks for the review, was thinking of RTF but seems like she tired already. My experience was definitely better than yours it seems as I had a lot of frenching. She was originally at LI area. Maybe GL changed her 55555
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Mer), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - Queen (Mer), Aing <-> Namking (Mer)
Old 21-07-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 12
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all

Fr for Nany Sweethai

https://sammyboy.online/newrep...e=1&p=21472341

Room Condition: 7/10 look clean and new with attach toilet

Looks: 8/10 same as in pic, nice and cute looking with mid short hair

Body: 9/10 tanned smooth tight skin with B natural boobs just nice for her small body frame with some tattoo.

Pussy: 8/10 odourless & sensitive and shaven clit loves being licked.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Slow and steady with slurping sound. Super deepthroat !!!

FJ: 9/10 She gets turn on so easily and she's so wet that no lube is required She's tight and can see that she's enjoying herself throughout the session. Fired within 20mins of pumping.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating, patient and hardworking with very high gfe.

RTF: wait for VIT M to come to RTF her

Thanks bro Donut.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaeli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BB from Mansion

Looks : 7
Body : 8
Boobs 7(not for boobs lover)
French: 8
Bbbj : 7
FJ : 10

Looks like picture, after entering showered and had some small chat. Started action, bj then caps on. Her riding skills really to die for but looks wise and boobs wise is still acceptable. Her ass is really perky.

Rtf : Maybe
Old 21-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Abms6966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My bad experience with Pearl from HC last sat.

Note: Pearl used to be Ry from SA

- Actual person still look like the photos, but older, more milf look already, but damn, she hit the weight gain. Can't really see how much she got till she stripped, revealing a lot of tummy fat. Boobs still real though.

- Making payment before session start, see my money and wallet, straight ask for tips, which I didn't give, shrugged it off and she not v happy but still ok friendly

- Someone took jolly long time in the shower, me and her waited to go to the toilet awkwardly, she using phone, still had her clothes on, around 10 min wasted

- Shower, I am uncircumcised, was very rough with my dick, pull down hard and scrubbed it v hard, WTF, cleaning my dick really hurt that much. In fact, the most painful cleaning I've experienced from girls I tried. Asked me to use mouthwash and gargle for two minutes! Resulted in the inside of my mouth having minor burns for a few days from the alcohol (I didn't know it would happen). Did give a blowjob in the shower though and her looking at me while she did that (only good thing from this exp)

- FJ. WTF. No kissing nor frenching, her excuse? Scared get the letter C. Turn off lights, WTF. Want wear some lace one piece and I asked why, she say she wanna "feel sexy", DUDE, if I am doing you, I want you to be FULLY NAKED, I don't wanna do you while you have clothes on. She took that off though after I insisted. Pussy is loose, not tight at all, feels like a putting a rubber band on my bro. Felt like only a few minutes of fucking, then hey, she finish with HJ, I obliged because I have no mood left, plus HJ gets rough the longer it gets, hurts again. Wanted to do COB on her boobs, she say tip then do. WTF? Have to tip? thought only CIM then tip? COB was offered on the menu.

Really, this is the only time I had a REALLY BAD experience from an FL. Just one word. Avoid.

Last edited by Abms6966; 21-07-2022 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Update details
Old 21-07-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miichan View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=889817

Fr for Bella

Looks: 5/10 thai tan unlike what was shown in the photo, slight discount
Body: 6/10 man-made C cups, too hard for my liking. Body was slim
Shower: No
Catbath: No
BBBJ: 2/10 Barely felt anything
French: No, stated that she offers 69 but she didn't want to when asked
FJ: 2/10 Asked me to fuck her while she lied on the bed facing away. After first shot told me to wash up on my own and started using her phone to watch tiktok videos.
After 10 mins or so she used one hand to give me a HJ while using her phone with the other. Totally killed the mood. 5 mins in she capped me when I was semi-hard and rode me for a few mins before getting off to use her phone again.
Propped my arm to use as a pillow and she just slept there until the last 15 mins where she got up and removed the condom that was still on me and went to get ready to dress up and head out for dinner. (That was the signal for me to fuck off I guess)

RTF: No, by far the worst encounter I have ever faced
Must encourage reports like this. Up rep +1
Old 21-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
Model: Miki (The Pimp) - FIRST BLOOD
OKT: 10/10 smooth and swift booking. One of the best OKTs in D1
Looks: 9/10 with the usual makeups. But Definitely similar to photo. Will grow on you.
Body: 8/10 B cup boobies. Natural. You can play with them all you want.
BBBJ: 9/10 damn good. From balls to shaft. Takes her time and effort. Was dripping wet at the end of 69. Super shiok!
FJ: 9/10 Tried a couple positions and surrender to her in no time. Tight below.
GFE: 9/10 very hardworking and comfortable to be with. Basic English so it makes chatting easy.
RTF: if time allows!
Old 21-07-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
sgbig802 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for BeeBee from Love Affair.

This is for last week, been too busy to post.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=887964

Location is central discreet clean hotel, walking distance from MRT. Hotel room has attached toilet/shower.

BeeBee is a cute girl, short, small build with big man made boobs. Probably 32D. She also has a number of tattoos which I don't mind.

Her BBBJ is star show. I don't usually cum from BJ but it took her only 5 mins of sucking and slurping to make me CIM.

After a short rest round 2 she sucked again before riding me. Her pussy is shaved, clean and tight. Didnt take that long before she made me cum again.

RTF: yes if I get free time, and I might go for 2 CIM it was that good.
Old 21-07-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dongZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Fion Poison Stable

Looks: 8/10
Looks similar to the photos, more cute than pretty.

Body: 7/10
Slim with abit of meat.. which is nice.

Boobs: 9/10
Natural Nice B Boobs. Who doesn't like natural books.

BBBJ: 7/10
Cfm type of bbbj. Non commercial feel.

FJ: 9/10
Can do different position with no complaint. She is enjoying herself when doing cowgirl. Soft moaning which makes me more excited.

Frenching: 10/10
A monster in speaking french

GFE/communication:
Understand some English

RTF: why not.. very value bonk
Old 21-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballs91 View Post
Thanks for sharing man. Similar experience before, limp dick all the way that i thought i have erectile dysfunction.

Considering to try Hoshi from Empire:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=885920&highlight=
Any bro who tried can kindly share truthful FR please or can PM me if inconvenient. I just want to know whether she's a mood-spoiler and does french. ThaHighlyhnks

highly reccomend Hoshi if u like a playful MILF. ask her for her spidey outfit. enjoy bro
Old 21-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
Rocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventurer2020 View Post
FR for
Model: Miki (The Pimp) - FIRST BLOOD
OKT: 10/10 smooth and swift booking. One of the best OKTs in D1
Looks: 9/10 with the usual makeups. But Definitely similar to photo. Will grow on you.
Body: 8/10 B cup boobies. Natural. You can play with them all you want.
BBBJ: 9/10 damn good. From balls to shaft. Takes her time and effort. Was dripping wet at the end of 69. Super shiok!
FJ: 9/10 Tried a couple positions and surrender to her in no time. Tight below.
GFE: 9/10 very hardworking and comfortable to be with. Basic English so it makes chatting easy.
RTF: if time allows!
Up you bro, can Miki french? Did not see any frenching ratings.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
babapim32 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Thanks for the tip bro. I've saved my FR and will repost in the next couple of days if I see my original get deleted.

Yes now that you remind me: she did ask for tips when I wanted to paint her. I told her "your boss said you can french and paint and now you want tips? I already paid you $150!" Then she kept quiet and kept doing her rough HJ. Fucked up.

And notice that after my bad FR came out, this other glowing two-thumbs-up FR came out on her? Fucking joke...
Bro I guess you woke up at the wrong side of your bed or maybe you not handsome enough 😂😂😂
Old 21-07-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abms6966 View Post
My bad experience with Pearl from HC last sat.

Note: Pearl used to be Ry from SA

- Actual person still look like the photos, but older, more milf look already, but damn, she hit the weight gain. Can't really see how much she got till she stripped, revealing a lot of tummy fat. Boobs still real though.

- Making payment before session start, see my money and wallet, straight ask for tips, which I didn't give, shrugged it off and she not v happy but still ok friendly

- Someone took jolly long time in the shower, me and her waited to go to the toilet awkwardly, she using phone, still had her clothes on, around 10 min wasted.

Really, this is the only time I had a REALLY BAD experience from an FL. Just one word. Avoid.
Thanks for sharing bro
I was considering her for the natural boobs but seen a couple of sus reviews so I hit pause.
Appreciate the sharing
Old 21-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
acronym is Cool - loads of Potential

Ho bros any good budget bonks to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1