The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 0
FanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Mixed JP Model ❤️ 56D/50/57 🫦Exotic & Beautiful & Lustful 😘

Name (名字) : Erika
Age (年龄) : 1996 (27)
Height (身高) : 165 cm
Measurement (三围) : 56D 50 57 CM
Occupation (职业) : 律师
Nationality (国籍) : Japanese x Spanish ( x )

Gentlemen, gentlemen.

Surprise! Allow me to introduce our one and only Erika, who is a freelance model and a lawyer in Japan, she will stick around in Singapore for 13 days.

She arrives on 2/9 and will be available after 4PM (Monday), last call on 14/9 at 6PM!

She has the figure of a devil, with the face of an angel. Her Japanese features and captivating charm that added to the high GFE. She looks even better in person than in her photo.

Her smile alone is more than enough to melt my heart. Enough blowing water - here's a FR of the past from one of our brothers who has had an intimate session with Erika!

Rates (Normal)
💘 S$ 800/1H/1
💘 S$ 1500/2H/2

Booking by reservation only. We're open for pre-booking right now! Slide into my DM for more info! ☎️

For special enquiry and booking, please contact:
Telegram: @Fanza_SG
WA: +60164295227
WA: https://wa.me/60164295227

Last edited by GreenTea; Yesterday at 11:39 PM. Reason: Edit
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

FanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FanzaSG: Erika (No Fake Advertising) @ 5-Star Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanzaSG View Post

Gentlemen, gentlemen.

Surprise! Allow me to introduce our one and only Erika, who is a freelance model and a lawyer in Japan, she will stick around in Singapore for 13 days.

She will arrives at Singapore on 2/9, and will be leaving on 14/9
(Last call at 6PM on 14/9).

Some of you who have been around since day one, would know who she is from a single glance. Due to her immense popularity among our group, we're delighted to welcome her back to work with us once again.

She has the figure of a devil, with the face of an angel. Her Japanese features and captivating charm that added to the high GFE. She looks even better in person than in her photo.

Her smile alone is more than enough to melt my heart. Enough blowing water - here's a FR of the past from one of our brothers who has had an intimate session with Erika!

Rates (Normal)
💘 S$ 800/1H/1
💘 S$ 1500/2H/2

We are taking pre-booking right now, plan ahead and let us know, and we shall arrange a session discreetly for you.

It's in our mission to deliver what you are promised and you as a client gets what you paid for - we do not engage in fake advertising unlike many others. All of the girls that we have invited to work with us, look the same as the picture that are advertised if not better.

Quick bump for publicity, we're taking pre-booking now!

Booking by reservation only.
We're open for pre-booking right now!
Slide into my DM for more info! ☎️

Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🇯🇵FanzaSG🇯🇵 Erika, a freelance model/lawyer in JP! ❤️ Face of an angel, body of a

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanzaSG View Post

Name (名字) : Erika
Age (年龄) : 1996 (27)
Height (身高) : 165 cm
Measurement (三围) : 56D 50 57 CM
Occupation (职业) : 律师
Nationality (国籍) : Japanese x Spanish ( x )

Gentlemen, gentlemen.

She arrives on 2/9 and will be available after 4PM (Monday), last call on 14/9 at 6PM!

Rates (Normal)
💘 S$ 800/1H/1
💘 S$ 1500/2H/2

Booking by reservation only. We're open for pre-booking right now! Slide into my DM for more info! ☎️
Quick bump! We're taking pre-booking now!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1