The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Someone : Seems like everybody got a price

Me: Yes they do

Trust me, there is no ml whom you can not top up for FJ

It always depends on how deep your pocket is and how much you are willing to pay

Want have FJ? Please show your sincerity ($$$) first. Let money talk
There is a possibility to get FJ without topping up. It’s just SUPER rare.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusSap View Post
There is a possibility to get FJ without topping up. It’s just SUPER rare.
Possible, just that it's likely that it becomes straight FJ without any massage.

C
Old 04-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
I don't think this is new listing, this seems to be Duo Duo, who is friend of Xin Xin. Both of them used to list as FJ on other website.
i guess name change is red flag?
Old 04-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
What is dome 2 bro ? 😅
How to get that thread ?
School holiday still haven’t end yet?

Lots of funny posts lately.. 😂

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
A few MLs already proven to me that you are wrong by showing me the wechat messages between her and other customers whom she refused to offer fj no matter how much they offered her. Some said they will rather die than having sex with customers whom they branded as disgusting in terms of looks and personal hygiene.

If u use the above statement on FLs then it will be more appropriate.
It is really depend on ML,they are human with the feelings . I have seen the massage offered by Chiongster with very high prices, but was rejected.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Post deleted
Old 04-07-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Bro, just for curiosity sake - what was the price offered?
我的天啊.. Please don’t degenerate this thread by discussing about such stuff..

U can do it through PMs..

That naughty poster already kena zapped gao gao.. You definitely don’t want to be next lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I don't think this is new listing, this seems to be Duo Duo, who is friend of Xin Xin. Both of them used to list as FJ on other website.
Oh it's her, no wonder she looks so familiar, have always been wanting to visit her again, i think she's really pretty tbh..almost no diff from the pics.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
No kissing allowed. So skip ...
Hey bro, good to see u here in this thread 😄
Old 04-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hmmm no wonder look so familiar.
Sigh so many ML masquerading as FL
Adverts still say this cannot do that cannot do.
Roll eyes
Old 04-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
It is really depend on ML,they are human with the feelings . I have seen the massage offered by Chiongster with very high prices, but was rejected.
People get too caught up with all these. The fact that ML are listed as ML means they want to have the power to DECIDE. So all the questions about whether this ML can top up FJ, what is the typical rate etc etc are really all pointless. It all DEPENDS, on the bro, the price, her mood etc etc etc. If a ML offer FJ to one bro at $X dun necessarily mean she will offer all bro the same. The sooner people understand this logic the better for this thread. If want FJ from ML shouldn't be asking here, should be asking HER. Else just go for FL, they offer FJ to all who is willing to pay the listed price. It's actually that simple,why complicate matters?
Old 04-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wysrl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Tried to book her in the weekend but she said she resting. So I don't think she rtc yet.
Hmm her website in SLG is removed. Is she still in SG?
Old 04-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
A few MLs already proven to me that you are wrong by showing me the wechat messages between her and other customers whom she refused to offer fj no matter how much they offered her. Some said they will rather die than having sex with customers whom they branded as disgusting in terms of looks and personal hygiene.

If u use the above statement on FLs then it will be more appropriate.
concur with above. experience with ML shows if they open to the idea, it is perfectly okay to put an offer and if she's agreeable to seal the deal. On the flip side, those that are fine with earning without full svc will say no and non-negotiable.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wysrl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai View Post
Her website is down too. Wonder what happened.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
concur with above. experience with ML shows if they open to the idea, it is perfectly okay to put an offer and if she's agreeable to seal the deal. On the flip side, those that are fine with earning without full svc will say no and non-negotiable.
I have not encounter any that are non negotiable. Fine with earning without full service ???..come on they are in the sex trade. 谁会闲钱多.

Worst part is those WK who think they paid those ML extra and do a lot for the MLs and the MLs commit to the WKs that she only do FJ with him.

Sigh seen and heard too much of these...u paid extra hoping that u r the exclusive one to fuck her.
Damn naive I mean she is in the flesh trade already. U trust her that she only let u fuck
What she do behind closes doors who will know
Just hope all these WKs will wake up soon.

Still remember I was bonking MLs " bao "by their WKs and best part is when I am bonking them the WKs called the MLs and she replied she is busy and the ML is stifling not to 叫春 because I was deep thrusting her ..
How I know she commit to her WK that she only let her fuck..haha during the quick call she kept saying that she only let her fuck and that her massage is clothed and she kept her panty on..blah blah.
Straight away after the call she put down the phone and say 老公 好爽 好爽 啊。

Hehe the sight of her and her tua tua neh swinging is really priceless man.

During our meet up. She kept saying she only let me and her WK fuck...Haha yea I believe her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1