The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
peterleong88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

Feel the need to share my experience.
Very inexperienced. Tries her best to make small talk and to please.
Boobs: C, fake,harder than my chest.
Body: bak cai kind. Underarm with some strands of hair.
Old 24-12-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterleong88 View Post

Feel the need to share my experience.
Very inexperienced. Tries her best to make small talk and to please.
Boobs: C, fake,harder than my chest.
Body: bak cai kind. Underarm with some strands of hair.

So different from the other 2 MR below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Visited W, after reading the MRs on W. Thanks to the bros and matrix.
She is pretty looking. Enough said from the many concurrences.
Specifically for this sharing, she is really patient during hj. And, you should try working with her to bring you to edging. She was indeed adopting the learning mode. It was fascinating and memorable. More so with her beautiful eyes looking at you.
Cute and bubbly, she can be naughty too. Me the introvert type was closing my eyes. She sort of egged me on to look into her eyes during hj.
Kisses allowed and made the session more passionate. Beyond that, ymmv as most bros would agree.
Rtm is confirmed for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
looks: I will give a rating here, bros. 8.5/10. She is indeed pretty. Head turner league. However, it also makes me consider whether to bring her out to makan or shop. ��‍♂️ I am afraid the kind of attention she may garner and most bros like me need to be low key. ��
gfe: one of the good ones around. W (why on earth this name? �� gives really good tender, loving and care. The attention given to me was second to none in recent times, maybe nearest competitor will be the previous ML who stayed there. Oh and I think it is fair to mention, she helps to wipe me dry.
How I wish she can offer it when she was drying near my thighs. Some bros has mentioned she is green. I concur with it. Positively, she is really willing to learn. You can guide her along ……… nothing is caste in stone.
breasts: firm and nice shape. Nice tits. Nice.
hj: She is very patient, bros. One of those who will straddle between slow, moderate and fast speed - repeat. 69 hj is an option ��
When I came, she doesn’t just stop her hj, if you know what it meant. It was ‘torturous’. Hah (gratitude to the bros who taught her)
time watcher: not at all. Very close to full time I booked for. It is such a plus. No rush and the pace was well timed. Kudos to her.
Return to visit her: yes. I feel an extremely good connection with this lady. ��
Old 24-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Talking about good MLs with FN and high playability.

Recently had the good fortune to visit a nice hotel in orchard road for a steaming session with an ML. That’s her accommodation by the way. She came recommended by another ML. Soon to be listed. Rental market way too hot now. demand more than supply. Anyway she wore a fishnet panty (as good as FN) and has high playability. U know my standard. Best is Can speak French with 5G roaming. But YMMV.
I like yr standard as my but hard to find nowadays with reasonable $$$
Old 24-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Photo is definitely her. Probably about 34-35 years old. Slim. B-cup. Service is actually top notch. FN with little/no restrictions if you ask politely. Maximum playability. If you like JG, her JG skills are top notch too.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/you-you-massage/
Bro u sure she is slim? Another MR say she quite big sized
Old 24-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys,

Anyone tried Mia before?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-mia/
Old 24-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
what video ah? i added her and can message but dont see any video one her WC sia. can describe what it is about?

if its bdsm using cane to hit until blood come out etc and inserting something in our penis all, jessica does that too lol
Pay her a visit and you can watch her full video collection
I have seen it
Old 24-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro u sure she is slim? Another MR say she quite big sized
Definitely slim. Photos on slg are quite accurate, body wise.

Also, strange that the other bro says no FN, because she is FN by default. Moreover, she even asked me why I wasn't roaming her when she was serving me FN. Taking the cue from that, my session turned out pretty hardcore and sextisfying, for both parties.

Last edited by JasonJG; 24-12-2022 at 07:20 PM.
Old 24-12-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Also, strange that the other bro says no FN, because she is FN by default. Moreover, she even asked me why I wasn't roaming her when she was serving me FN. Taking the cue from that, my session turned out pretty hardcore and sextisfying, for both parties.
Bro is her Juagen as good as Feel?
Old 24-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
Sferragamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Haha really bro you sure she is slim? Did you visit her recently? I agree YMMV and I'm fine not having FN. She is very nice lady and professional and JG for me before time up. Im fine if face is not pretty. Slim body is very important to me so her NON-SLIM body is a big turn off for me personally.I would say easily + 20kg to the pictures + she looked to me late 30s. Im like almost 85kg with bug tummy and her tummy could probably match mine. So at that point I'm not interested in anything hard-core already. Just respect her and let her finish me off professionally. 😀
Anyway I also thought maybe this is not the correct Youyou I visited but her tattoos matches the MR here so I think most likely the correct ML.
Old 24-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7464 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Haha really bro you sure she is slim. I agree YMMV and I'm fine not having FN. She is very nice lady and professional and JG for me before time up. Im fine if face is not pretty. But her NON-SLIM body is a big turn off for me personally.I would say easily + 20kg to the pictures + she looked to me late 30s. At that point I'm not interested in anything hard-core already. Just respect her and let her finish me off professionally. 😀
Anyway I also thought maybe this is not the correct Youyou I visited but her tattoos matches the the MR here so I think most likely the correct ML.
may be you guys post the link of You You to see if there is any mix up?
Old 24-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
may be you guys post the link of You You to see if there is any mix up?

This one lor same one. I did alot of research on her here. Mostly dated reviews so I guess some things have changed over the few months.
Old 24-12-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros just came back to this scene not long.
OMM is not listed in SLG or any website? If yes please do share the link. If no then any contact? Thanks all the bros in advance!
Old 24-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

I also noted I kena zap points for saying some truth. Maybe her OKT here protecting her fiercely or some laojiao discourage truthful review which I can respect as this have impact on her business..
Old 24-12-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Haha really bro you sure she is slim? Did you visit her recently? I agree YMMV and I'm fine not having FN. She is very nice lady and professional and JG for me before time up. Im fine if face is not pretty. Slim body is very important to me so her NON-SLIM body is a big turn off for me personally.I would say easily + 20kg to the pictures + she looked to me late 30s. Im like almost 85kg with bug tummy and her tummy could probably match mine. So at that point I'm not interested in anything hard-core already. Just respect her and let her finish me off professionally. ��
Anyway I also thought maybe this is not the correct Youyou I visited but her tattoos matches the MR here so I think most likely the correct ML.
Visited 21 Nov. One month back.

This You You:

Old 24-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Visited 21 Nov. One month back.
I see. Then she should have not been slim unless +20kg in a month 🙄. No offence just sharing my experience only. Overall nice lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1