The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 12-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried Esther from Odyssey spa? That one confirm leaking and squirting abalone. Don’t get drown
Hi bro , do you do it in the SPA? can 1st time go there do it?
Old 12-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
Hi bro , do you do it in the SPA? can 1st time go there do it?
She don't do in shop, you can figure out how to get her outside
Old 12-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Any kind bros can share Esther's contact? Thanks in advance
Old 14-07-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Yup. Tried her once in the rundown Balestier Hotel years ago. Thought she can really squirt, she looks really old. More like GILF rather than MILF. Didn’t rtf after that as seriously not a turn on at all.

By the way her name is Hu Jing. Not Hui Jing.
Suddenly remember I tried this hui jing before… she operate at balestier hotel one. Mature and horny… still remember that day I met her, she wearing a leopard prints dress… she also really spray out one… bing bing is tall slim from China and Hui jing is more matured and local if I’m not wrong and have a day sales job. Don’t mix up them both
Old 14-07-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Suddenly remember I tried this hui jing before… she operate at balestier hotel one. Mature and horny… still remember that day I met her, she wearing a leopard prints dress… she also really spray out one… bing bing is tall slim from China and Hui jing is more matured and local if I’m not wrong and have a day sales job. Don’t mix up them both
Yah hu jing got day sales job. She wear white ol shirt with black skirt and for some reason always spotted with an old uncle who waits for her opposite at Zhongshan mall. Maybe partner or what
Old 14-07-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Squirting recommendation

I don't really remember their names b'cos my motto is f8ck them, use them, forget them. But I do remember the Dolly 88 slut name Michelle!

As for the name Hui Jing ... I think that's her name.
The balestier Hotel room was filled with her juices and squirt!
I can't remember how many times I rtc...maybe twice!
At that time, she was the slut to fuck and to see squirt.
All I can say is the session was hardcore, immoral, obscene and perverted!
We were role playing son fucking step mother!
A couple of months later I bump into her at Balestier Rd
I think it must be her residence. I didn't ask for her number but we acknowledged each Other cause we f8ck before. FYI, I was there to f8ck another China Prc!
Old 15-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
devilben is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Just responded to a batch of request.

Do note that Cheryl is giving priority to her regulars. Not sure if she is still open to new customers.

For bros asking... when I visited Miu Miu.. She didn't squirt and she comes with her own type of fun.
Bro care to share the contact...
Old 15-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I don't really remember their names b'cos my motto is f8ck them, use them, forget them. But I do remember the Dolly 88 slut name Michelle!

I think it must be her residence. I didn't ask for her number but we acknowledged each Other cause we f8ck before. FYI, I was there to f8ck another China Prc!
Oh yah doll88 michel was another wild one. Everythjng also can do
Old 15-07-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post

Quite long ago right , the Hui jing smoke before do and her age , really quite old to me ……. But first time see ppl spray out !!! 😂
Old 16-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
Quite long ago right , the Hui jing smoke before do and her age , really quite old to me ……. But first time see ppl spray out !!! 😂
Yes I agreed heavy smoker. Last time book her standard 90 mins package cum 3 times
Old 17-07-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
pussylover0888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.
hi can share contact?
Old 18-07-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, anyone can share contact?
Old 18-07-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

This Hui Jing sounds familiar. Did she used to offer unlimited shots in FL2 and will get you to book a room at Balestier Hotel? I remember her being tall, skinny and flat, and turning up in office wear (white top and black skirt?) and she even carried her laptop with her.

At first I was wondering if she was trying to give me the OL fantasy theme but she told me she actually just came from her real day job. Made me confused there and then lol.

Anyway, I only had 2 shots even though she offered unlimited. Just couldn't bring myself to fuck her anymore lol. It was literally closing my eyes and treating her like a piece of meat cuz her look wasn't my type.
Old 18-07-2021, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Aiyo. So nowadays no more with good squirters around?
Old 18-07-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Squirting recommendation

Another squirter....
Back then I was fucking China PRC and Haonan ( The Pimp) was very popular.
This Fujian girl was very popular. HARD TO book. She swallow ( I might be wrong) and she wears school uniform. She was staying at Eunis / Changi.
Fair but small tits . Moan and groan really loud and she also squirt!

She returned home and was back to SIN and was staying in a Geylang Apartment.
TBC...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1