The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 3
givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: D I O R 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵JAP Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

What's your favourite colour... for lingerie?
Old 13-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster (A)

givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light

If you love to have fun in a 4-star or 5-star hotel room, better meet me this year I may stop hosting at hotels early next year
Old 16-11-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

All of my conversations on Telegram are gone because Telegram deleted my previous SBF Telegram account... my cute stickers are gone too but heng I can still broadcast on my Telegram channel and my telegram username is still xodiorxo

xoxo 🌶❤️‍🔥

Last edited by givemeanidea; 16-11-2023 at 09:40 PM.
Old 18-11-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kboop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was very intrigued by bros mentioning Dior looks like Crystal Liu so decided to contact her. Booking her is very smooth with her very accommodating. When she appeared out of the hotel lift, I was mesmerised by her soft dainty features. Frontal view of her face she doesn't look local, she has jap facial features like her eyes (really an oriental beauty). Imo Dior looked the most like Crystal Liu when she looked down. A jap version of Crystal Liu like some bros mentioned. Dior has her own distinct beauty look. I think her facial features are fit in period ancient dramas.

As she started talking to me, I found her really funny and engaging, really chatty. She is totally different from her demure dainty soft outlook, she sounded a little chor lor when she started to be very friendly. That is not in a negative way, I find her super cute in that sense. Can sense she’s quite feisty too but in a cute way.

When Dior removed her clothes before showering together, I was immediately stunned by her body. Really fair with curves at the right places with boobs to die for. My 2IC immediately rose up and agreed! Her GFE feel is top notch always seeing her willing to please me from the shower to cuddling in bed. Her kisses and BBBJ are super fantastic with her tongue action and all, I have to stop her when I got too excited super fast. When she was riding my 2IC, I can say she have loads of energy!

Dior is a total RTF for me! She hits 10/10 in all areas for me. She is really a gem, please treat her with care and respect.
Old 24-12-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellobye123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 days ago, I waited for Dior closed to an hour due to miscom, but it was worthy! She came in a drawstring dress that showed her hourglass figure - 34C boobs and perky ass. We met after her dinner, so she was having food coma. She broke the ice by laying on my lap, and directed me to caress her relatively fair, slim and smooth body. Then we took a body-to-body shower together. Foreplaying got more intense! Better faster go out otherwise would have ejaculated in shower room. Dior noticed water droplets on my back and wiped them off. Really thoughtful and service-oriented! She also didn't disappoint me on the bed as her bj and riding was very good. There was some time left so we watched tv for awhile together. I felt I was with my girlfriend - quite a funny one. Dior said she could kill monsters better than the Chinese army. Her bubbly personality will make you want to stay there and chat with her all night. Overall a wonderful night, highly recommend.
Old 09-01-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster (A)

Will you be gentle or rough to me?
No violence please! Naughty gentlemen
Old 21-01-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (A)

Unhappy Re: D I O R 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵JAP Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates
Old 22-01-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-01-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster (A)

Left one slot for tomorrow!
Old 25-01-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster (A)

Old 29-01-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster (A)

Incall is available at 4-star/5-star hotels on 2nd Feb and 15th Feb
Old 29-01-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
raptor01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Met dior again for my monthly session with her. She wore a stewardess outfit for me it was ultra hot watching her DT me in it. Epic session as always
Old 02-02-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster (A)

See you guys on 15th and 16th Feb! 😊
Old 05-02-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster (A)

15th Feb full liao! Sorry! Still got slots for 16th Feb! Incall is available at a 4-star hotel in central area
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1