The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Re: NZ Spa

Any bro can share girl's service here as compared to GBW or VIP? Any tips in choosing girl for sharing?

Thanks!
Old 14-01-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

NZ SPA Berjaya Waterfront Hotel Level 7

距离上一次写的免税区The Zon真实现况快接近1年了!跟去年相比今年的变化真大,餐馆,酒吧,商场,酒店,花场,KTV,Club 都有新的更新!让我一一向你们道来��

1.免税商店
免税酒,luggage,衣服,7-11,星巴克,巧克力,电话店

2.码头关卡

3.酒吧
金尊club,zon 51 club,Vaxx /Taxx shanghai club,Avenue Pub,Moonlight Pub,Sunsent Pub,chill Club,level 5 live Band Palm louge
如果说你想喝酒,别担心因为这里太多选择了!
花场:Taxx shanghai Club,Zon 51 Club (Rm350-400)一箱啤酒

蝴蝶场:金尊club,moolight,Sunsent Pub(Rm300-400)一箱啤酒

liveband场:(Avenue Pub Mon-Fri)after 10pm can sing song平均消费Rm300 大概10杯+一些小吃食物选择蛮多的

4:KTV De Paradise 皇城至尊
KTV价钱平均小房在Rm1000++
很多房间都装修了视觉效果,LED,房间氛围都不错

5:食物
Palm Louge buffe Sat-Sun 630pm-1030pm
Thai Restaurant
(Mei Shan Restaurant 听说会改成别综合性的料理餐馆)期待����

6:酒店
酒店虽然还没有什么大装修但是也提升了很多,酒店的View有新加坡夜景,高尔夫球场View,一点海景V iew(价钱都在Rm230-250)房间空间都蛮大的,未来希望可以在装修我觉得更完美

7:NZ SPA
12pm-3am
小姐长期都有20-25位过后还会增加
泰国,老挝,印尼,越南,中国
Jacuzzi,Steam Room,Sauna,TV Room,按摩脚,cafe食物都是现叫现炒,小姐都是面对面照镜
包夜,送KTV(Paradies),ABNB 摇头都有送

Kim >+60103773178
Nick> +60193622051
Telegram Group: https://t.me/+llqx6jvT9bMyYThl

BERJAYA WATERFRONT HOTEL LEVEL 7(NZ SPA)
营业时间:12pm-3am

NZ SPA:
+07-2071114

Telegram Group:
https://t.me/+llqx6jvT9bMyYThl
Old 21-01-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

last week, I took an overnight package from NZ Spa, Thai Girl T88. Book a room myself in Berjaya Waterfront Hotel as it is in the same building as the spa.
After collecting the girl and making my payment, I proceeded to Taxx Club (level 5) to have a drink with the girl to break the ice; both of us finished a bucket of beer and proceeded to the room.

It was a hell of a good session; her horny switch is her neck and shoulder area; once you kiss that and she will release her power.
She left at 8 am, and I proceeded to have my breakfast at the hotel.

Overall, it's a good recommendation by Captain: Peter.

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 22-01-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Miew go back already? She is damn good.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster (A)

Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Miew go back already? She is damn good.
not yet boss
Old 07-02-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
last week, I took an overnight package from NZ Spa, Thai Girl T88. Book a room myself in Berjaya Waterfront Hotel as it is in the same building as the spa.
After collecting the girl and making my payment, I proceeded to Taxx Club (level 5) to have a drink with the girl to break the ice; both of us finished a bucket of beer and proceeded to the room.

It was a hell of a good session; her horny switch is her neck and shoulder area; once you kiss that and she will release her power.
She left at 8 am, and I proceeded to have my breakfast at the hotel.

Overall, it's a good recommendation by Captain: Peter.
Nice. Have been thinking of doing overnight package as well since I stay alone. No need to worry about reporting home. The package is just for the gals or include the room?
Old 12-02-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

the thing i don't like about NZ spa is when leaving the Zon area, the customs people dam strict. the driver already say "he is grab" then i also don't really understand Malay, then will ask me to open my bag and stuff. i always feel dam nervous.

what do u guys tell them ah? i usually go "i don't understand, i am from singapore"

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 14-02-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
the thing i don't like about NZ spa is when leaving the Zon area, the customs people dam strict. the driver already say "he is grab" then i also don't really understand Malay, then will ask me to open my bag and stuff. i always feel dam nervous.

what do u guys tell them ah? i usually go "i don't understand, i am from singapore"
Customs only checks to see if anyone buys duty-free wine? Every time you go to the customs, the customs officers will ask if you are a hotel resident or a tourist. Next time, brother, you only need to answer "i From NZ SPA". Most of them are ordinary car inspections

But because there are some auxiliary police stationed at the customs, our vehicles have become relatively safe.🙏🏻🙏🏻
Old 03-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

I have some free time went to this spa to try out. More disappointment. The pool is good. Got hot and cold pool. The food also not bad. Not super good but just not bad. The girls is young. Can see everyone in one room. For me, I asked the captain to recommend. Asked for good service girl. End with T11, Thai girl. I am already put my expectations to below. But still I would said bad experience.
The girl is good attitude. But I don't know whether she is lazy or pretending, don't know how to service. There is no foldplay. Direct blow job. Fews secs then stop
And again same cycle. Requested for longer. But she did it with maybe another 20sfe more. Then stop again. Walau, old man like me how to hard? Anyway, maybe this place is for young people. Definitely not me.
The captain is a malay guy. Not recommended.
The girl is T11. Pretty face. But no breast. FLATS. Not recommended.

End report.
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 04-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what is the total damage?
Old 23-03-2024, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GodFather88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
what is the total damage?
I think it's 268
Old 23-03-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster (A)

Re: NZ SPA BERJAYA WATERFRONT HOTEL
⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️NZ SPA⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️

Telegram group:
https://t.me/+hdBCTAMyEk80YzA1

Types of
#Thailand
#Vietnam
#Indonesia

Package price:
1-RM88~basic package/unlimited to enjoy all the facilities and Food,drink(12pm-12am)

2-RM198~60 minutes full body oil massage/grasping dragon root

3-RM268~45 minutes Full package (1 shoot)

4-RM288~ hair washing service/ 45 minutes sex without bed

5-RM368 ~ 45 minutes to take a jazucci with the lady / 45 minutes to have sex

6-RM800~8 hours (3 shoot) Overnight

7-RM1100~12 hours (4 shoot) Overnight, night package, KTV

The above package includes basic equipment
(Steam room, Sauna, Jazucci, Food, drinks )

8-Rm238~12am~3am
45 minutes a shot
No equipment, food, drink

Customer service phone whatsapp link:
http://wa.me/601156983029

booking hotline:
+6011-56983029

Feedback whatsapp link:
http://wa.me/60193262199
(Only Msg)

https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/s8YQmS2R12e8PyHr9?g_st=iw

Berjaya Waterfront Hotel
level 7

⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️NZ SPA⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️

Telegram群:
https://t.me/+hdBCTAMyEk80YzA1

类型
#泰国
#越南
#印尼

配套价格:
1-RM88~基本配套/不限时享用本店所有设施与餐饮

2-RM198~60分钟全身油按/抓龙根

3-RM268~45分钟一炮全套

4-RM288~洗头服务/45分钟不用床的打炮

5-RM368~45分钟小姐陪泡澡/45分钟打炮

6-RM800~8小时(3次)Overnight 包夜

7-RM1100~12小时(4次)Overnight,包夜,KTV

以上配套都有包括基本设备
(Steam room,Sauna,Jazucci,Food, drinks )

8-Rm238~12am~3am
45分钟一炮
没有设备,食物,饮料

https://wa.link/jka2nl
+6010-3773178
Mr.Kim
Old 01-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
watermelonboybo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for information!!!
Old 05-04-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decided to try Zon again last week with my friend. I went before but dun have gd vibescabt the svc of the girl and decided to try again. This time have parade.., More than 10 girls to choose and their service is gd! I went for 2 sessions with 2 girls. And they bbbj me in the bathroom.. The second girl French me and was damn shiok.

Whole place is clean and well maintained.

Will def go again!
Old 05-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzspa View Post
Customs only checks to see if anyone buys duty-free wine? Every time you go to the customs, the customs officers will ask if you are a hotel resident or a tourist. Next time, brother, you only need to answer "i From NZ SPA". Most of them are ordinary car inspections

But because there are some auxiliary police stationed at the customs, our vehicles have become relatively safe.🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thanks bro, next time I try. They speak malay so I don't know what they asking. Usually I need to open my bag to let them see inside.

Sometimes the grab driver help say this is a Grab. Especially when they want to open his boot.

That's my main issue with NZ Spa, place is nice, food is decent, girls are decent... just the security when leaving.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1