The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Clap! Clap! Clap! Please continue bro. I am spoilt by your speed of update.
Old 13-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
blur185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Early in the morning i open my eyes and i get such a rush... bro today sounds juicy please make more juice!
Old 13-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
waterlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been following this story for quite some time. Love the way the story is happening and the speedy updates TS.
Old 13-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I sat in the living room for a good 10 mins. before Jasmine comes out and joins me sitting on another seat.

There was a moment of silence and finally Jasmine spoke.

Jasmine: Lawrence, why are you upset?

Me: I don't know, I just cannot do it this way it feels so odd.

Jasmine: What's odd, I lost the bet and I am fulfilling my promise.

Me: So you think, we should just do it and you are ok with things like that.

Jasmine: Well I am willing to fulfil my part of the bargain, I don't see why not.

Me: Ok (seriously I was never convinced and I was a little pissed.)

I got up and walked back into my room and Jasmine followed me behind. I stripped myself and lay on her bed, I did not even look at her stripping.

Me: ok lor, do your servant duty.

Jasmine sat on the bed and held onto my limb dick, she took in all into her mouth and sucked on it, I felt the sensation and of course my dick harden and grew. But I was not happy there no moans and all I did was look at the ceiling as she was performing her task.

She carried on sucking for 5 mins, letting go of my dick she sat up.

Jasmine: I can't do this either.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS. Your story started when you're in sec 1 and the girls mostly in sec 3 right? The girls were around 16-17 yrs old and you 13-14? Actually they committed statutory rape against you a minor!

Wah you damn lucky ...at that age I could only pcc with my trusty right hand and only have my first fuck in my final yr at the U. Sure envy you and if I can live my life all over again I'll screw all the girls that were interested in me during pre-u. Too bad went to all boys school all the way to sec 4...so boring!

You are one of the most dedicated writers here unlike many who started strong then taper off halfway thru...big thank you!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 13-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I looked at Jasmine, I think she understood what I said all along. After trying she must have felt that it was pointless for her to be sucking off a piece of meat, when we are both not happy.

Jasmine: We'll do this another day, something is just off.

Me: Jasmine,

Jasmine: Yah?

Me: Come here, and lie down.

Jasmine came over as I shifted myself and laid beside me, I did not say anything but looked at her.

Jasmine: Erm... you just want to keep looking at me like that?

Me: You look nice in glasses.

Jasmine: Are you trying to humour me?

Me: I am serious.

I looked at her and leaned my head toward her and she raised her hand covering my mouth.

Jasmine: what are you doing?

I held her hand and pulls it down.

Me: Since you cannot put yourself down as my servant, then I will be yours. ( I had the mentality that I needed to make her feels good, feel really good before she will show more of her true self to me.)

Jasmine: Since when I......

Before she could finish her sentence, I plant my lips on hers. she opens her mouth slightly and we kissed, I let go of her hand and embraced her in my arms.

after 5 mins we broke our kiss and I on her forehead, I climbed onto her and I started kissing her cheeks and licking her ears.

Jasmine: Mmm... Lawrence, It's Itchy.....

I move on licking her neck and toward the other ear at the same time fondling her breast. She shakes head head and tries to escape my attack on her ear, I end up wetting her face licking on the side, and ultimately she relented.

Jasmine: Mmm.. Mmm...

Me: Turn around.

I raise myself allowing Jasmine to turn around after taking of her glasses and placing them on the bed. I started to massaging her shoulders as I licked on her neck, I could heard her moaning as I trace her spine with my tongue while massaging her.

I carried on licking and kissing the rest of her back as my hand rubbed on her back massaging her. I moved up as my hand dug under her caressing her breast as I whispered into her ear.

Me: Feel good?

Jasmine nodded her head: You big bully

Last edited by Starter; 13-06-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
You are one of the most dedicated writers here unlike many who started strong then taper off halfway thru...big thank you!
Only Joanne and Christina were in Sec 3 Jasmine Felicia were in Sec 2 Ann Sonia and PRis were the same age as me.

You win liaoz, I bestow upon you the title of the ultimate Virgin.

Where as the legal aspect of this like that I think I still serving jail time, hm... just Curious you for legal side?

WTF Uni final years?
Old 13-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

I smiled at Jasmine as I pulled her close, she was concerned about her glasses and she puts them on again.

I kissed her again and I could feel her hand holding my dick, slowly stroking it. I buried my head and licked around her cleavage before sucking on her breast.

She held my head with one hand and hugged me tightly, as I was sucking her off. Her moans were constant, and I knew she was enjoying it. I tapped on her hand as she released my dick moving down I licked on the stomach and down to her pussy. I licked on her pussy lips for a brief moment, before parting them and inserting my tongue her into her pussy.

Jasmine: Argh..........

I held onto her legs as her body arced in front of me, as I dug deeper into her pussy. I started to finger her and gradually increased my pace. I placed in my second finger and she reacted with a loud moan.

Jasmine: ah...........Argh.......

I fingered her hard and fast, She lets off a squeal after constant moaning and I felt her juices on my hands.

I carried on fingering despite seeing her panting.

Jasmine: Lawrence ...... Enough....

I felt her pussy getting wet again after a few mins, I got off the bed and retrieved my condom from the Bag. Jasmine stroked me while I was standing beside the bed opening the foil, I capped it after I knew it was hard enough and pulled Jasmine's legs towards me.

I spread her legs and with a gentle push I enter her, I start ramming her with her legs on the edge of the bed, she was taking deep breaths and moaning loudly. Soon I find her legs clamping onto as I was ramming her hard, I wanted her to feel good, and I was in a constant battle in my mind, I did not want to come soon.

I knew that I started to feel good and I pulled off her legs, I kneeled down and ate her pussy, tasting the slight bitterness from the lube of the condom. I finger her again as I stood up and asked her to flip over, I shifted her a little, and now she had her body on the bed and legs touching the ground.

I raise her hips and I aligned my did trying to find her pussy, She reach behind and guided my dick and I was in. I held her hip and I rammed her hard as I could hear my hips slamming on her ass cheeks (Piak Piak.....)

I controlled my tempo and tried to last as long as I could, but after 10 mins I shot inside her in this position while she buried her face on my bed squealing hard, I pulled my dick out and tossed myself onto the bed laying beside her.

She was still laying on her stomach while she turned and looked at me, we were both panting and I asked her how many times she came. she immediately looked the other side but raise a open palm to me.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

ok lunch is served.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!

I keep refreshing sia. If not i cannot take my afternoon nap. Hahahaha
Old 13-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98188729 View Post
I keep refreshing sia. If not i cannot take my afternoon nap. Hahahaha
sibei good life hor afternoon nap si bo?
Old 13-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Hi all, I did try looking and will look somemore. from what I found this is the only pic I find closest to Felicia

Fap away... Lolz
Old 13-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
steel52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i approved. cun
Old 13-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
banger_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hur hur, those were the days.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger_boy View Post

hur hur, those were the days.
Siao eh, Motor kua wu photo Kua bo leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1