The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Lol. Anan by default don't give hardcore AR for sure.

Anyway anyone has any review for xiaomo? I saw some discussions that she was here before.
Yes, by default for first timers
Old 06-07-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wow Song Song is back..the price is a bummer but I guess she did her homework. Have booked a session to catch up with this lass, whom left very good impression during her first stint. She may not provide comprehensive services as compared to others but I am a sucker for good looks and she's definitely bona fide looker

Very underated are her friendly personality and service oriented attitude. Unlikely to satisfy the needs of bros who prefer more bang for their bucks, but for those on the fence, imho she's well worth a try to gauge for yourself.
Old 07-07-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wow Song Song is back..the price is a bummer but I guess she did her homework. Have booked a session to catch up with this lass, whom left very good impression during her first stint. She may not provide comprehensive services as compared to others but I am a sucker for good looks and she's definitely bona fide looker

Very underated are her friendly personality and service oriented attitude. Unlikely to satisfy the needs of bros who prefer more bang for their bucks, but for those on the fence, imho she's well worth a try to gauge for yourself.
What you mean price is a bummer?
Compared to her $120 tier SN peers, she is the best
Old 07-07-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-liu-massage/

anyone tried her ?
Old 07-07-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She FL in disguise bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
Old 07-07-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28212 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/strawberry-massage/

Name : Strawberry
Look : 7.5/10 (Lovely face)
Height : 160cm+-
Boobs : 38C (Natural)
Body : 7.5/10 (Navel piercing) 
Skin : 7/10 (Fair)
Catbath : 8/10 (Motorboat)
HJ : 7/10 (Sensual done with lubricant gel)
Massage : 7/10 (Acceptable)
Pussy : 8/10 (Shaven)
GFE : 8/10 (Flirt well)
Overall : 8/10 (Completely mesmerized)
RTM : Yes (Already done)

*Please continue to fill up this gem time slots as she is leaving our shore soon. Cheers!*

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 07-07-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Tried her and wasn’t disappointed. Agree that her place is the best of all I’ve visited and I’ve been to a lot of ml places - high ceilings and very clean. And like what other bros say, her service is vanilla. Hj only with light kisses and zhut zhut her b cups. Will rtm if around the area

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Bros there's been a HUGE mix up in my opinion.

小鱼 and 小雨 are 2 COMPLETELY different persons.

Their links are very similar because of their names and also their hyphens.

I visited 小鱼 https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage/

She's in her mid 20s, b natural cup, slim and toned body.. Doesn't smoke and her place is really pleasant.. It's spacious and comfortable.. Super nicely renovated..

Her personality is very pleasant and she was a bit confused when one of her customers alerted her to the negative posts due to the confusion..

You can safely go ahead and make booking with 小鱼.. Her massage not pro but she really tries very hard and her sensual massage is decent.. Quite vanilla.. Super nice person to talk to.. One of the better mid 20s girls I've met..

Hope the bros above who got confused will also amend your MR just to be fair to 小鱼, since we're just coming out to have fun and she's also just trying to make a living..

Not a white knight so pls don't flame.. Lol..

Goodnight and peace out!
Old 07-07-2021, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone ? JoJo. She looks v cute.
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/jojo-massage/
Old 07-07-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
What you mean price is a bummer?
Compared to her $120 tier SN peers, she is the best
Well, she used to be $110 and regardless of market changes, there are still MLs sticking to same rate. And I dun segregate between $120 SN vanilla vs $120 FN comprehensive services. The dollar value is the same. To some maybe it doesn't matter but reality is there's a difference between $120 three course fine dinning vs eat all you can buffet at same rate. Regardless, will still pay her a visit cos she's a really nice 1 hour companion. So far WeChat exchanges suggest she is still friendly as before even on 1st day which she surely is mad busy, kudos to her to make time to reply an ex customer
Old 07-07-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She's clothed during the deed? Mentioned boobs in black bra so did not take off bra?
Can Remove but I like with the bra on.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post
Advance booking with XueEr (SLG) few days ago.
Worth every single second of the 60min.

Deja Vu as the unit happened to visit before many moons ago. Just an advice for bros. this is a popular area for many ML. please do not hang around along this road. Time yourself 1-2min to proceed to the building. saw several bros loitering...

anyway, back to XE. Mosha scrubbing, top notch nuru, doesn't rush you. when u have the urge to come, she will slow down and vary her skills.

A real service provider and sure to Rtm!
You didnt experience her signature move?
Old 07-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

tried her again after she changed name today in order not to be associated by the other negative "coco"

Heard from her she just started work today again as she was sick for the past few days. Entered a nice cozy apartment. Saw her massage bed and I asked for Juagen service today. Let her massage do the job today and seems like she learnt a new trick today like a scene in JAV. I was lying down facing up then she stand at my head and then remove her shirt, revealing her 32Cs in black bra while massaging my chest and nipples while i motorboat my way around her beautiful boobs. Quite a refreshing experience.

Then she move to do some fake love making and finish me off with a Juagen, making me so hard and cum in no time..

GND looks but her body is quite something. Perky butt and C cups, and her recent sickness made her lose weight so she's even slimmer than before. Yumz!

Good skills, nice sincere girl. Seen her 3 times already. Hehe.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Normally she will do that after nuru, maybe she tried.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I did! erupted gallons 🤪
Old 07-07-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
To some maybe it doesn't matter but reality is there's a difference between $120 three course fine dinning vs eat all you can buffet at same rate.
Bro cannot liddat say ley . All you can eat buffet food is suggesting lower quality, mass produced food. And I'm sure that cannot be said of the fine offerings of LN, XE, AA, Lulu, etc...

Let's just say some appreciate vegan food, while others prefer meat in their dishes.

A grain bowl vs steak & fries. Quinoa vs cheeseburger. Both are of quality, but it depends on the individual which they think has value for them

For me, I am a carnivour, hahaha. But I like to vary my diet once in a while with deep fried kale and legumes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1