The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Unforgettable sex but painful memories. So long you still never forget her means painful.
I think the problem is sometimes addiction. When the gem you found gave you the kind of feel you wanted and can't get from other MLs, you keep wanting to go back.
Old 14-12-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think the problem is sometimes addiction. When the gem you found gave you the kind of feel you wanted and can't get from other MLs, you keep wanting to go back.
I strongly agree with you. Sometime i go back to find my old hag
Old 14-12-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I strongly agree with you. Sometime i go back to find my old hag
It also depends on how strong the addiction is. Even though I'm going travel soon and will surely chiong there, I can't help but think that even those younger girls can't satisfy me as good as my ML. But I'll be back anyways.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Quite common to see guys arrive unannounced with food. Then leave after passing the food to the ML. The ML said some uncles will drop by unannounced to give red packets also. Say they strike 4D. Then they will leave after passing the red packet. Self KC can be very scary.
Many years ago i was in the midst of a massage session & the room's intercom rang, the ML picked up the phone but she din utter a word, apparently she was merely listening to the caller, finally heard she said: ok later i go down to collect.

I asked her what happened? she said the recept told her that her customer brought her 3 packets of durians & left

Remember at that time most durian stalls offer buy 2 get 1 free for $20, so i think that guy bought 3 packets of durians wif this deal ..

Think the relationship of the guy wif the ML is very close, he personally delivered the durians to the counter

Was wondering had this guy(not sure if he is an uncle thou) ever bought durians for his family? ..
Old 15-12-2023, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 2
Lunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
agree, met some of their kc game is quite strong
Old 15-12-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
eddar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This is so true, got one ML her massage skill is just average but I still find her time to time for the past two years. One time she asked why because seldom she have a return customer for such a long period. I just told her cus I see and feel something that turns me on. Too bad she goin to get married Liao, 推出江湖了
Old 15-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Many years ago i was in the midst of a massage session & the room's intercom rang, the ML picked up the phone but she din utter a word, apparently she was merely listening to the caller, finally heard she said: ok later i go down to collect.

I asked her what happened? she said the recept told her that her customer brought her 3 packets of durians & left

Remember at that time most durian stalls offer buy 2 get 1 free for $20, so i think that guy bought 3 packets of durians wif this deal ..

Think the relationship of the guy wif the ML is very close, he personally delivered the durians to the counter

Was wondering had this guy(not sure if he is an uncle thou) ever bought durians for his family? ..
Some guys can be quite excessive with chasing ml. Some guys say the ml look like ex wife give grandmother grandfather story. Ml let me listen to the guy massage we bua tahan keep laughing, Some even stand outside spa door of ml harass and ask hand of marriage until the ml have to move out to another spa.

Last edited by deathnitez; 15-12-2023 at 10:25 AM.
Old 15-12-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Some charismatic brother even keep ml as mistress, rented a condo for her to stay, pay for her everything, don’t allow her to work anymore
She just accompany him daily, go yoga, go meet her friends at times
Nice
Old 15-12-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunghao View Post
agree, met some of their kc game is quite strong
Some of them need company also. If you found those lonely ML with less customers, the feeling will build up easily. The MLs mention it costs a lot of $ to change spa, so even less customer also got to endure.
Old 15-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddar View Post
This is so true, got one ML her massage skill is just average but I still find her time to time for the past two years. One time she asked why because seldom she have a return customer for such a long period. I just told her cus I see and feel something that turns me on. Too bad she goin to get married Liao, 推出江湖了
I guess after addiction, I would go to her to relax my mind and she fixes my deprives. I will feel a loss if sometimes I didn't have her company when I needed it.

In your case, "too bad she going to married", so if she not going to marry, you willing to take her? All MLs sure have their stories behind, if you know about it, you willing to accept it?
Old 15-12-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
eddar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I guess after addiction, I would go to her to relax my mind and she fixes my deprives. I will feel a loss if sometimes I didn't have her company when I needed it.

In your case, "too bad she going to married", so if she not going to marry, you willing to take her? All MLs sure have their stories behind, if you know about it, you willing to accept it?
If she not getting married I will still go find her for massage and that's about it.

红颜祸水...I know what this is
Old 15-12-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
lawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes it's hard to resist their kc also la when you go there not just for release but for companionship.

They will act all lovey dovey towards you, tell you she treat you as her bf and want to introduce you to her family, tell you she don't provide these extra services to other people, sometimes even got sob story on how she don't want to be in this line anymore and want to find someone like you to settle down with

Although it feels really shiok to hear all these, really need to be clear headed and tell yourself she's probably doing this to everyone who walks in
Old 15-12-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Some guys can be quite excessive with chasing ml. Some guys say the ml look like ex wife give grandmother grandfather story. Ml let me listen to the guy massage we bua tahan keep laughing, Some even stand outside spa door of ml harass and ask hand of marriage until the ml have to move out to another spa.
That's a depressing demonstration of how emotionally deprived SG men are.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-12-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
That's a depressing demonstration of how emotionally deprived SG men are.
Cant blame these people. Love is powerful. For people who have never been in a relationship or married man who married very young or very long, the feeling of puppy love is beyond words can describe. You dont know what u have been missing when such things happened
Old 15-12-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Cant blame these people. Love is powerful. For people who have never been in a relationship or married man who married very young or very long, the feeling of puppy love is beyond words can describe. You dont know what u have been missing when such things happened
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1