The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
There are many price range in the fj league.
$30 Petain
$50 geylang Thai & viet
$120 - 200 massage joint
$350 - $400 free lance Jap and European
$600 and above Singapore self claim models.
$900 and above Japan av star.

So it depends which ride you going to take.
Economy vs business class.
In the end is whether you are happy and the ride worthy
Or just wasting $.
& the mid range $500 Viet KTV class
Old 16-06-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
$30 Petain
$50 geylang Thai & viet
$120 - 200 massage joint

Or just wasting $.
Bro can share the ctc for freelance Jap? Thanks 🙏
Old 16-06-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40508 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$30 Petain
$50 geylang Thai & viet
$120 - 200 massage joint

Or just wasting $.
Nowadays Malaysian FL in SG 400 n abv

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-06-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Totally agree need money to play the game.
I know 2 pretty well to do bosses from construction and reno suppliers.
Age mid 50s.
Got wife n got children who are graduated and working.
They keep mistress. They spend like 4k to 6k a mth to keep them.
Something i learn from them.
"No emotion, show them the money but dun give them" "let them come to him and dun go for those who doesn't throw themselves at him."
If any bros wana know how they do it. Can PM me.
I feel they are playing the game right.
I have been I the massage scene since 1987. needless to say I have seen enough.

Many of these so called rich contractors will use their extra gains to try to keep a women or two.

"show them the money but dont give them any"
that's their holy grail and go to technique to lure the girls. LOL x 10

what they dont know is that those ML are immune to such techniques and they are playing the dumb bitch to lead them on.

these ML always have a few under their management, yes she is managing this fellows.

I know this ML from a legit shop close to 10 years and we are not gf/bf relation but occasionally we go out for a bonk. off course I pay her, standard protocol, never fuck for free, we cannot afford a free fuck.

she shared a lot with me about her work etc.

she said recently a rich construction boss wants to keep her and pays her a high monthly fee but on an exclusive basis she giggled, I said but you have a another exclusive sugar daddy, she replied no that's not true, I have two excluding the new entree and roadside shags like myself dont count.

guys see girls they like they get horny
girls see big paying clients they get wet...

remember one thing, they hold cock more then we hold chopsticks. lol
Old 17-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardwoon View Post
I have been I the massage scene since 1987. needless to say I have seen enough.

Many of these so called rich contractors will use their extra gains to try to keep a women or two.

"show them the money but dont give them any"
that's their holy grail and go to technique to lure the girls. LOL x 10

what they dont know is that those ML are immune to such techniques and they are playing the dumb bitch to lead them on.

these ML always have a few under their management, yes she is managing this fellows.

I know this ML from a legit shop close to 10 years and we are not gf/bf relation but occasionally we go out for a bonk. off course I pay her, standard protocol, never fuck for free, we cannot afford a free fuck.

she shared a lot with me about her work etc.

she said recently a rich construction boss wants to keep her and pays her a high monthly fee but on an exclusive basis she giggled, I said but you have a another exclusive sugar daddy, she replied no that's not true, I have two excluding the new entree and roadside shags like myself dont count.

guys see girls they like they get horny
girls see big paying clients they get wet...

remember one thing, they hold cock more then we hold chopsticks. lol
Yeah, very true! hope guys are aware of this:

男人可以用一句话骗女人一夜
女人可以用一句话骗男人一生

So if u(guys) still think u are smarter than them(gals), think again ..
Old 06-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Power advice from senior bros hope I can KC ML
Old 06-07-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Been seeing a regular for few months and suddenly saw a new face in the shop, she was damm pretty with a good body. I ask my lady who is she and she said "new girl" in a very impolite way. Sound like jealous.
When I look at her. She pull and close the curtain so I never had a chance to look at her again. When I was about to leave she guided me straight to the door way.

I check the internet and found out her name and contact number but I had a hard time trying the new lady becos my lady will never let go of me when I step in. I kinda regret why I sticky to the same lady and now she is like a magnet sticking hard on me.

I am here for some advise bro..
Hi bro I am similar situation also, so far visited a ML twice and on the way out I saw a early 20s viet looks cute. I dunno if switch ML within same shop will awkward or not. Thx bros for advices
Old 06-07-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bro I am similar situation also, so far visited a ML twice and on the way out I saw a early 20s viet looks cute. I dunno if switch ML within same shop will awkward or not. Thx bros for advices
You visit her twice only not an issue. I visit her few months already.
Old 06-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

PRC FL moaning ......
老公 老公 。。。只是临时工
丈夫 丈夫 。。。只是一仗之夫

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 06-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$30 Petain
$50 geylang Thai & viet
$120 - 200 massage joint

Or just wasting $.
Senior bro, cheers ... wow, u r really well informed but with massage shop at $88, all of these services will be out of reach to most chiongsters ...!!
Old 06-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Senior bro, cheers ... wow, u r really well informed but with massage shop at $88, all of these services will be out of reach to most chiongsters ...!!
All info r in SBF
Go to main home page n choose what u want

Old 06-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4634 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$30 Petain
$50 geylang Thai & viet
$120 - 200 massage joint

Or just wasting $.
Snr bro, also depend on where our bro go. Eg in this thread Bro, Don't spoil market p81, we come across ML excuses like

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...575921&page=81

I frequent a shop near ikea Alexandra, the ladies tell me that because there are many angmoh expats living nearby, the tips are very generous. One guy gave a lady $100 for HJ (clothed!) and didn't even roam. Wtf.

i fear that I'm becoming the 'stingy' one in their eyes for insisting on only standard rates.

Dont believe these shit stories… In her next sentence she must have told you that your dick is so big.. pure marketing bro

How do you tackle this from yr experience ... ??
Old 06-07-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
You visit her twice only not an issue. I visit her few months already.
You got the service you wanted? Or no full service
Old 06-07-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
You got the service you wanted? Or no full service
Of course got full service, even got KC that is why it falls on this thread.
Old 07-07-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
All info r in SBF
Go to main home page n choose what u want
Senior bro - TQ for the good advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1