The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Finding underwear which is not yours at home

If you find underwear in your house which is not yours, what would you do?

Due to work, I'm usually not at home. I come back once or twice a month. One time I came back, and in my drawer, I found a man's underwear which is definitely not mine. I didn't say anything and just left it in the drawer.

The next trip I came back, the underwear was no longer there.

I know my wife can also be horny. She even told me one time that she's a bit of a sex addict. I bought her a vibrator to use during my absence, but maybe that was not enough.

For me, I didn't question or bring this up. I thought to myself that by voicing it out would not have any good results. Well, I have not also been faithful, so I guess it sort of "evens out"...

If this happened to you, what would your reaction be?
Old 06-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finding underwear which is not yours at home

talk it out to her..

another man in between u 2 isn't going to be good..

unhealthy relationship ..
Old 06-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 20
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Bro, i think it brings down to your mentality. Some people might have the "As long as we play and dun get caught by each other, no problem" mentality.

While others might have "wanna play, play outside. As long as dun play at home and dun get caught, no problem" mentality.

Or "I can play but u cannot play cos I'm a guy and there's nothing wrong with a guy playing outside" mentality.

So ponder over which mentality is yours?
Old 06-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Bro, it's a tricky situation here... sorry i cannot give you any good suggestion on what you should do, but I hope you find a best way to sort things out soon

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 06-07-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 20
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

depends if it's a guy's or girl's underwear...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 20
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
depends if it's a guy's or girl's underwear...
Bro, it's a guy's underwear that he found
Old 06-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

well, u can try to put a ladies panty that does not belong to your wife in the same place where u found the other underwear,leave it there a while and then get rid of it and see what happens.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 06-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If it was me...

I make sure on all my underwear/s...

I put my Name on it and also Remark "Stop using my Underwear!!! DONT'T PLAY PLAY!!! "

On his underwear... I put PCKS pic inside!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
lovaboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I think it's obvious what's happening. Do something about it man.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Install a hidden cam to gather evidence first. Confront her later so that she cannot deny. After that, it's up to u if u want forgive her.....
Old 06-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's obvious what happened, so I think there's nothing to say. As for our relationship, we're still very good. We talk and communicate, we have good sex - probably better than the average married couple.

She looks after the house, the kids - so no complaints from me.

I don't think she is doing it anymore and it was probably a short fling, which is why I prefer to let it be. After all, I'm also guilty of straying.

I guess this is one of the problems when sexually active couples are separated for long periods of time.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug View Post
Due to work, I'm usually not at home. I come back once or twice a month. One time I came back, and in my drawer, I found a man's underwear which is definitely not mine. I didn't say anything and just left it in the drawer.
Bro digdug,

I salute you ...

But i will leave it outside the drawer and say nothing, at least to give her a slience acknowledgement on her affair.

I guess we both can understand their need but to me definitely not in the house lah ...

the man cannot even afford hotel 81 meh ........
Old 06-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug View Post
It's obvious what happened, so I think there's nothing to say. As for our relationship, we're still very good. We talk and communicate, we have good sex - probably better than the average married couple.

She looks after the house, the kids - so no complaints from me.

I don't think she is doing it anymore and it was probably a short fling, which is why I prefer to let it be. After all, I'm also guilty of straying.

I guess this is one of the problems when sexually active couples are separated for long periods of time.
Close one eye if she's not doing anymore. Sometimes its not so much for yourself, but your kids.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Good for you that you can keep your emotions under check.

I make no judgment about whether who is right or wrong. However, I do think your wife should not have brought her lover home. After all, you have kids and it is not in the children's best interest to find out that their mother was shagging another man at your own home.

If this affair has ended and you do not want to talk about it anymore, well and good. But if her affair continues, it would be a good idea to give her a wake-up call and tell her not to bring her lover home.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 06-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Bros,

My honest suggest is not to confront her and tear down her face. She needs to be respect. The fault may lies with us....

So, have a casual chat that you approach the conversation in a friendly manner that you found something unusual and what was happening.... Compromise in the conversation and search her heart. You must be prepared to receive shock and learn to forgive her if both of you are still in love. Human tends to do things on impluse and make mistake. It can be forgiven.... Be humble is the key attitude towards resolving marital conflicts....

My 2-cents worth....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1