The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

I am going pattaya on 19 Dec to 24 Dec, pm me your contact if want to hit club or gent club together.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello Bros,

Just wanted to check if there is any information/thread of gentleman club in Pattaya and what are the damage like? I have been to Pimp in bangkok, I find the service really good, but too pricey for me, wonder if Pattaya is the same
Old 16-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hello Bros,

Just wanted to check if there is any information/thread of gentleman club in Pattaya and what are the damage like? I have been to Pimp in bangkok, I find the service really good, but too pricey for me, wonder if Pattaya is the same
The concept of GC for pattaya and bkk is not the same. It is actually quite different.

For Pattaya, the Traditional GC usually start at 1300/1400 and closed before midnight, although more and more is starting at 1700/1800 and close around 0200. GC in pattaya is quite affordable, one bottle of beer is under 100baht and LD is around 150-200baht. Usually the GC have curtain around the sofa which u can close for some privacy for special. The GC will also have rooms above for you to bring girls u like for ST. Anyway, most gals in pattaya GC are usually not suitable for our taste but you sometime can find gems. If are just visiting for a short period, just go Soi 6, better qualities
Old 17-12-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow just noticed jan hotel peice rise so much ah?? At lrast 30% increase.
Any bros got lobang for hotel??
Old 17-12-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Bros,

Hahaha I think you be fking disappointed by Pattaya GC. Is totally different from BKK.

Pattaya alot of things are better and cheaper than BKK except 2 things, GC and Soapy. I mean please don't bother to go...
Old 17-12-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsex View Post
Wow just noticed jan hotel peice rise so much ah?? At lrast 30% increase.
Any bros got lobang for hotel??
Try KTK...cheap and nice room.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
The concept of GC for pattaya and bkk is not the same. It is actually quite different.

For Pattaya, the Traditional GC usually start at 1300/1400 and closed before midnight, although more and more is starting at 1700/1800 and close around 0200. GC in pattaya is quite affordable, one bottle of beer is under 100baht and LD is around 150-200baht. Usually the GC have curtain around the sofa which u can close for some privacy for special. The GC will also have rooms above for you to bring girls u like for ST. Anyway, most gals in pattaya GC are usually not suitable for our taste but you sometime can find gems. If are just visiting for a short period, just go Soi 6, better qualities
Hey bro, thanks a lot for the information, almost make the wrong move. What's at Soi 6? Is it like ktv and such? Really hope to find a good gfe companion for a week or so
Old 17-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey bro, thanks a lot for the information, almost make the wrong move. What's at Soi 6? Is it like ktv and such? Really hope to find a good gfe companion for a week or so
Bro, soi 6 is a street with a lot of bars with a lot of thai gals. There are plenty of youtube on soi 6 and this thread had also shared plenty on soi 6 so I wont go in details.
Old 19-12-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

9-17 Jan Pattaya!! Jioing all bros

So far 9-12 Jan got 4 bros, 13 to 17 got 5 bros I think.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
9-17 Jan Pattaya!! Jioing all bros

So far 9-12 Jan got 4 bros, 13 to 17 got 5 bros I think.
after 17 anyone left?
Old 20-12-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
after 17 anyone left?
Still have 1 or 2 bros
Old 20-12-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
after 17 anyone left?
I still around
Old 21-12-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3160 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
after 17 anyone left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Too bad I'm 19-24 Jan. Anyone solo and keen to join my group ?

19-24 Jan
Old 22-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

I will be at Pattaya from 14th Jan to 18th Jan (flying off).

If you are going Hollywood, Panda or Myst Club during this period let me know your plan, maybe I can join in. I will be going solo coz came from BKK with friends but they not going to continue to Pattaya.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 23-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

heard pattaya agogo prices increased by 1k in average.
ST/ LT / BF all increased by about 1k, so 1k to 2k increase for each takeaway.
anyone can help to verify?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1