The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 07-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kokeblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
This thread made me want to execute my operation. All along always have potential targets, wat made me stop is worry emotion attach especially from ladies, I don't give a fuck to emotion. Also don't give a fuck to their bf/husband. Is really shiok if can fuck other people gf/wife. Will post here if got success case. Current potential target now oversea long trip, maybe volunteer to pick her up at airport for "first step" 😆......
Totally agree with you bro, damn shiok to fuck other people wife. My yet to accomplish aim is to fuck a wife on their marital bed with their wedding photo in sight, then either shoot my warm cum right into her cheating pussy or on her wedding ring. I have fucked a few people wives in the past (most are in hotel rooms) and now thinking of "making a comeback" to achieve the unaccomplished aim. Looking forward to you taking down your current target and hear your story.
Old 08-04-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Had a go on a friend's wife. I had my principle at the beginnings but my fren is too much of an asshole. There r some lines a guy shouldn't cross even if he strayed outside. Long story short, started comforting her and slowly we got closer and it just happens. Best thing is that they decided to stop having more kids after 2 boys. She went thru sterilisation and guess what? Unlimited times of Raw and CIP.. and the rendezvous is still ongoing.
Old 08-04-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Had a go on a friend's wife. I had my principle at the beginnings but my fren is too much of an asshole. There r some lines a guy shouldn't cross even if he strayed outside. Long story short, started comforting her and slowly we got closer and it just happens. Best thing is that they decided to stop having more kids after 2 boys. She went thru sterilisation and guess what? Unlimited times of Raw and CIP.. and the rendezvous is still ongoing.
Bro, you are so lucky. Salute you for the good catch.
Old 08-04-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
pocpskzc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypocpskzc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

believe me , the sensation was extraordinary when i have sex with my brother's wife lol.but i dont want to repeat this 😅
Old 08-04-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
cygnunu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocpskzc View Post
believe me , the sensation was extraordinary when i have sex with my brother's wife lol.but i dont want to repeat this 😅
Hello Ryan!
Old 08-04-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Many many years ago I got involved with a coll at work. Turns out she was married at that time. Sadly the marriage no feeling liao. They were essentially housemates.
That's why she flirty seduced me (she is a few years older). So that began a FB relationship that on off lasted for erm... I think about 10 years. She got divorced during that period.

She was more than happy to be my cum dump.
She was my pussy on-demand. Her pussy was always dripping wet. She loved it raw. And importantly her bj was legendary - something she was v proud of. For manyyy years, no other girl even came close to her skill level.
Sometimes no contact her for say 1 year then get craving for a bj and I just text her and turn up at her apt. 30min later she is kneeling before me lol
Old 08-04-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Many many years ago I got involved with a coll at work. Turns out she was married at that time. Sadly the marriage no feeling liao. They were essentially housemates.
That's why she flirty seduced me (she is a few years older). So that began a FB relationship that on off lasted for erm... I think about 10 years. She got divorced during that period.

She was my pussy on-demand. Her pussy was always dripping wet. She loved it raw. And importantly her bj was legendary - something she was v proud of. For manyyy years, no other girl even came close to her skill level.
Sometimes no contact her for say 1 year then get craving for a bj and I just text her and turn up at her apt. 30min later she is kneeling before me lol
You are the man! Can command pussy on demand delivery... dream of every man
Old 08-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, you are a legend. So lucky to pick up a gem. Admire you.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

A few years ago I had a ONS with an ex coll. She is divorced mum with kids. We caught up for drinks at a pub and all was PG13 until we got into my car. As I was driving out of the carpark, she lowered the seat to rest better then totally removed her clothes! I was honestly totally stunned.
But duty calls and service them we must right gentlemen?
So I bent down to give her a long french kiss and fondled her warm dark nipples.
Then drove to a very dark place somewhere and finished her off. Too lazy to go 7-11 to buy raincoat.
Soon after I found out from mutual friends that she had a bf at the time and got pregnant. Dunno whose kid haha Maybe she greedy wanna eat outside once in a while ba
Old 09-04-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnunu View Post
Hello Ryan!
😂

onetwothreefourfive
Old 09-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ggsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My personal experience

1. People Gf- slept before few years back alway in her house when nobody around, after 1-2years rechat and ask meet her again, bring her out to hotel n book..

2. People gf- having relationship issue, went for drink tipsy and bring back hotel bonk

3. people gf- long time nets fren, met up before for hanky panky but not succeed bedding. lastly persist bring out n go hotel n bonk few times.. even went her house when parent not around once.

4. people wife (malay) - went to her apartment when hubby went out , bonk her n left... was ex-fubu.. darn horny

5. people gf- sluty girl in some financial problem, treat her some delivery food and ask to meet.. then bonk her.. next one she asking for money already...
Old 09-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokeblues View Post
Totally agree with you bro, damn shiok to fuck other people wife. My yet to accomplish aim is to fuck a wife on their marital bed with their wedding photo in sight, then either shoot my warm cum right into her cheating pussy or on her wedding ring. I have fucked a few people wives in the past (most are in hotel rooms) and now thinking of "making a comeback" to achieve the unaccomplished aim. Looking forward to you taking down your current target and hear your story.
Reminds me of my fb. We were on contract work and knew each other from there. From the first time we met, we were drawn to each other. I was recently divorced and she was happily attached. From that first night, after celebrating drinks, we really hit it off and started wild sex together. It became on demands from either side. Many stories but let’s go start with this since reading the comments reminded me of this part.

M was 35 yrs old then and happily attached with her boyfriend. He proposed many times but she somehow cannot say yes, she also don’t know why. She likes flashy dresses with bright colours. Often without bra and she is comfortable with her body. We were satisfying each other, exploring one another and being one another’s first for many things - public sex, changing room sex, sex in public for others view, anal sex and other crazy stuff she didn’t do with her bf.

It came a time when her bf has to go on a biz trip over a weekend. I received a call from M to have dinner that Friday night when he is flying off. I drove over to her place that evening to pick her up from her new apartment. As usual, she dresses very low cut and without bra, smiling and seducing me at the pickup area. When she got into the car, we kissed on the cheeks and held hands like any normal lovers do. M suddenly remembered she left something at home and needed to pick it up so I drove round to her block. M mentioned she may need time to look for it and seeing the time on her watch, she feels it is safe for me to go up to her apartment to wait for her since her bf has already checked in at the airport. I innocently went up.

When we entered her place, I can still smell the fresh paint and I walked around exploring the house while M looked for her stuff. After roaming for a while, I entered her room to look for her. Was shocked to see her naked on her bed playing with a vibrator. That’s the stuff she was looking for! Her new toy! She invited me into her bed and we had a crazy time. I cummed into her and my sperm dripped down onto the bed sheet. We never use condom cos she is on pills and she is the one who doesn’t like the feel of rubber. Exhausted, and finally have time to look around the room, I saw her bf’s photo by the bed side. It was then did I realise I fucked her on their bed. My cum stained their bedsheet. She didn’t winced at all. She led me to their toilet to wash up. In the shower, she started to blow me and I got hard again and we had round 2 in the shower. After that, she washed me up with his body wash and shampoo.

Finally hungry, we ate simple dinner with whatever we can find in their fridge. We settled down to watch movie and had another round in the living room sofa. We were too tired and she asked me to stay over which I did. We slept naked in their bed and cuddled and fondled each other. The following morning, we had 1 more round before I left after breakfast.

The following week, when we met again, outside at a cafe. M said her bf somehow felt the house is different. Not sure if it is the feel or the smell but he sensed something. So we decided that will be the first and last time we meet in their house. We continued meeting outside and everywhere whenever any of us needed one another which is often.

We stopped after a few years when I finally had a gf. We did still continue but only stopped when my gf found out about us. Oh, how I missed M.
Old 09-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Wow You're the man!
Closest I had was banging a maid whose mother was a pastor back home, and also another maid who always full in wear tudung. Quite shiok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Yeah, met a Myanmar super religious Christian, in 40s. Husb in Myan looking after the family, she is in SG for work. After telling me how her Church so important to her and trying to tell me to convert, ended up instead with me fucking all Burma 3 holes, cim with swallowing, and she still texts me for booty calls, even on Sunday after church
Old 09-04-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kokeblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
M was 35 yrs old then and happily attached with her boyfriend. He proposed many times but she somehow cannot say yes, she also don’t know why.

It came a time when her bf has to go on a biz trip over a weekend. I received a call from M to have dinner that Friday night when he is flying off. I drove over to her place that evening to pick her up from her new apartment. As usual, she dresses very low cut and without bra, smiling and seducing me at the pickup area. When she got into the car, we kissed on the cheeks and held hands like any normal lovers do. M suddenly remembered she left something at home and needed to pick it up so I drove round to her block. M mentioned she may need time to look for it and seeing the time on her watch, she feels it is safe for me to go up to her apartment to wait for her since her bf has already checked in at the airport. I innocently went up.

When we entered her place, I can still smell the fresh paint and I walked around exploring the house while M looked for her stuff. After roaming for a while, I entered her room to look for her. Was shocked to see her naked on her bed playing with a vibrator. That’s the stuff she was looking for! Her new toy! She invited me into her bed and we had a crazy time. I cummed into her and my sperm dripped down onto the bed sheet. We never use condom cos she is on pills and she is the one who doesn’t like the feel of rubber. Exhausted, and finally have time to look around the room, I saw her bf’s photo by the bed side. It was then did I realise I fucked her on their bed. My cum stained their bedsheet. She didn’t winced at all. She led me to their toilet to wash up. In the shower, she started to blow me and I got hard again and we had round 2 in the shower. After that, she washed me up with his body wash and shampoo.

Finally hungry, we ate simple dinner with whatever we can find in their fridge. We settled down to watch movie and had another round in the living room sofa. We were too tired and she asked me to stay over which I did. We slept naked in their bed and cuddled and fondled each other. The following morning, we had 1 more round before I left after breakfast.

The following week, when we met again, outside at a cafe. M said her bf somehow felt the house is different. Not sure if it is the feel or the smell but he sensed something. So we decided that will be the first and last time we meet in their house. We continued meeting outside and everywhere whenever any of us needed one another which is often.

We stopped after a few years when I finally had a gf. We did still continue but only stopped when my gf found out about us. Oh, how I missed M.
Nice one bro. This M had it all planned. Maybe she came harder that night with you in bed, thinking how she gave the green hat to her bf and soon to be husband on their own bed. Wonder my first time would be initiated by me or the cheating wife.
Old 09-04-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
all4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

if the woman who starts first is alwaya will be more amazing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1