The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2007, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

i cannot provide you any advice with little information on your part...but if you cant afford a lawyer... dont freak out...... call Legal Aid Bureau.. they will be in a better position to provide you with advice..

Cheers!

you may apply to the government-run Legal Aid Bureau for assistance. The Legal Aid Bureau is situated at :
45 Maxwell Road #08-12
The URA Centre, East Wing
Singapore 069118

Tel: (65) 1800 325 1424 (toll-free)
Fax: (65) 63251402

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
Hello,

I could not afford a lawyer (while the other party could!) and hence in a complete loss on

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 31-03-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
...but if you cant afford a lawyer... dont freak out...... call Legal Aid Bureau.. they will be in a better position to provide you with advice..
bro rapebill monthly income is > 2.7k...... dun tink he is eligible for legal aid.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
ultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am married for 2 years plus, now my wife is filing a divorce. I wanted to marry a vietnam gal in vietnam. I heard is an offence if I do so? Pls advise me.. can I still marry my vietnam gf in sg next time after my whole divorce process finish?
Old 04-04-2007, 04:57 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes u can.... but think again... are you really going to divorce your present wife because of your new gf ????

cows are meant to be in a farm...milked it for all you wanted.... but why bring it home???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman070 View Post
can I still marry my vietnam gf in sg next time after my whole divorce process finish?

Old 04-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
ultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the reply, my wife and me had not been staying together and no contact for some time liao. She had a scandal and I had no choice but to leave her then. Well for this vietnam gal, she is not "those" type.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Valencia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

You have provided quite an insight with regards to Divorce. But I was wondering do you have information on overseas marriages? or anyone who has registered marriage overseas before maybe can adivce me the procedure.
Do the statutory board in Singapore recognise those cert?
BTW, is marriage cert required to register a new born baby?
Old 05-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

tuabuigoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

My wife has just started to initiate a divorce but I still want to save the marriage. I would like to contest the manner in which I have been served with a divorce petition. I was in my mum's house when the courier man just shout my name. I refused to accept the documents. He just left the whole set of documents (still in the envelope) outside the house and left. I did not sign any acknowledgement. May I check is this considered the divorce paper is served on me.

Now I have received another letter from the Court stating that my case has been scheduled for hearing in about a month time. After reading the information here, I understand that I have failed to meet the deadline for filing Memorandum of Appearance (within 8 days). I also have missed the 22 days deadline for me to state I wish to contest. Is it too late for me to state that I want to contest. Is there any way I can contest at this stage.

Thank you.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Just to share with bros the lesson I learnt from the situation described in my previous post.

Despite the divorce documents were not served to me personally, the judge felt that I can still pick up the documents and responded by the deadline. I apologised to her and asked for another chance. She said Ok but she asked me to pay my wife's lawyers $300 legal cost. A painful lesson learnt!

Hope the info is useful and bros don't repeat the same mistake if encounter similar situation.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster

Just to share with bros the painful lesson I have learnt from the situation described above.

Eventhough the divorce documents were not served to me personally, the judge ruled that I still can pick up the documents and responded within the deadline. I apologised to her and asked for another chance. She want me to pay $300 legal costs.

Hope the info will be useful to some bros who may encounter similar situation in future.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
flower123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very informative thread, tks & cheers
Old 13-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Sigh... deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Big Sexy,

Got a few questions and wonder if u can help.

My marriage of 11yrs is on the rocks. Wife is in love with someone else(she claims that they didn't have sex). I have been trying to save our marriage for the past 4months but till today she cannot commit to the family.

When I told her, I want to file for Divorce, she say she will not agree & will contest the Divorce, the most she can accept is Separation of 3 years.
So in the event of separation, what will happen to my kids? (oldest 7yrs old & youngest 3 yrs old). She also say she want half of all my assets (she didn't help with household expenses all theses years), she say all the ironing & washing that she done cost money too. She will ask for maintenance fee too.

What should I try to present to the court in order to keep my children & avoid paying her maintenance fee? She's only working as a temp staff so income not much anyway. I don't mind selling my house & give her half (anyway sure sell at lost, as ours is a 5 room flat).

Thanks!
Old 14-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster (B)

Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigh... View Post
....My marriage of 11yrs is on the rocks..... I want to file for Divorce....
Bro, think carefully before you file for divorce....... the family courts will always side with the women......and the Womens Charter will destroy you.

You're in a no win situation if she contests the divorce and may end up losing everything.
Old 14-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster (B)

[QUOTE=tuabuigoo;2074389]..... She want me to pay $300 legal costs.[QUOTE]

$300 very heng liao...... she is entitled to claim from you up to 1.5K for her legal expenses.
Old 17-06-2007, 09:09 AM

ok bro got your Pm..

if you have solid evident that your wife has committed adultery then you can file for a divorce... no need to wait 3 years. But if both of you want to wait 3 years then it is better for the both of you to sign a Deed of Separation, at the end of the 3 years. either party can file for divorce..... read this..
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...48&postcount=9

Half of your asset??? haha.. if she didnt contribute a single cent to the house then she has got little case.. don;t worry.. as for Maintenance fee... "bo pian" u most likely have to give...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigh... View Post
Bro Big Sexy,

When I told her, I want to file for Divorce, she say she will not agree & will contest the Divorce, the most she can accept is Separation of 3 years. So in the event of separation, what will happen to my kids? (oldest 7yrs old & youngest 3 yrs old). She also say she want half of all my assets (she didn't help with household expenses all theses years), she say all the ironing & washing that she done cost money too. She will ask for maintenance fee too.

What should I try to present to the court in order to keep my children & avoid paying her maintenance fee? She's only working as a temp staff so income not much anyway. I don't mind selling my house & give her half

Old 18-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

Sigh... deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok Bro! Thanks for your time & reply!
I'll see what I can do to pay her a $1 maintenance fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
ok bro got your Pm..

if you have solid evident that your wife has committed adultery then you can file for a divorce... no need to wait 3 years. But if both of you want to wait 3 years then it is better for the both of you to sign a Deed of Separation, at the end of the 3 years. either party can file for divorce..... read this..
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...48&postcount=9

Half of your asset??? haha.. if she didnt contribute a single cent to the house then she has got little case.. don;t worry.. as for Maintenance fee... "bo pian" u most likely have to give...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1