The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A random topic, thought i'll share it with bros here.
Have any of you visited (solo) ML here in SG where they have a partner potentially staying with them?

There's a popular vanilla ML that I visited recently, i realised there is a pair of bigger slipper placed outside, in the bathroom there are also 2-3 pairs of towels (not for customer use), 2 toothbrush etc... thought it was quite obvious... but i wasnt close with her enough to ask haha....

Nothing wrong, but thought it's just weird...like maybe the partner might come back anytime.... or monitoring with a cam?
Old 16-07-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Anybody manage to get reply from Jing Jing?
My number is in database.
But she didn't reply. Messages show "not read".
she does respond. hope turn out good.
Old 17-07-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by glee999 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/romy-massage/

Looks: 7/10 MILF-type, unobjectionable but not similar to photos
Massage: 9/10, strong pressure and major focus point
JG: 9/10, excellent and comprehensive
HJ: 9/10, good technique, shoot super strong after JG
Service: 9/10, friendly conversation, chatty

RTM: Possibly, will seek more variety for now but this would be a strong go to for specific need of massage/JG
Managed to try her today, the only reply I got whole weekend anyway..

Pleasant person but really for bro who is there for good massage and maintenance.

Unfortunately she can’t help me to register my new number in the database .. seems like a vicious cycle that only managed to get appointment with ML who can’t register my number, twice in a row now. Appreciate any bro can guide
Old 17-07-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Wow , I share your sentiments ! Very true indeed …. Didn’t know shuang shuang work in ktv before … but she has the ktv girl vibe … pretty but flat ….
I am not saying she worked as ktv girl before
But she has that vibe haha
Old 17-07-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Have any of you visited (solo) ML here in SG where they have a partner potentially staying with them?

There's a popular vanilla ML that I visited recently, i realised there is a pair of bigger slipper placed outside, in the bathroom there are also 2-3 pairs of towels (not for customer use), 2 toothbrush etc... thought it was quite obvious... but i wasnt close with her enough to ask haha....

Nothing wrong, but thought it's just weird...like maybe the partner might come back anytime.... or monitoring with a cam?
I also noticed pairs of colorful man sneakers. Please check your pm

Maybe loaded bao bro or having partner?

Or just want to smoke neighbors.. haha (first time seeing for a solo ml)
Old 17-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
INeedMassagePls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I also noticed pairs of colorful man sneakers. Please check your pm

Maybe loaded bao bro or having partner?

Or just want to smoke neighbors.. haha (first time seeing for a solo ml)
Would like to avoid this. PM-ed you. If you can kindly reply. Thanks!
Old 17-07-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

recent visit saw a men-type polo tee literally lying on the sofa.
Old 17-07-2022, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown View Post
I don’t find her MILF
Ok maybe her voice a bit deep but she looks youthful as least to me
They probably got switched lah. Or making more slots for themselves. Plus reviews are so different till can say all is a good to know review for possible switch outcome. Syt vs milf is a big difference and toilet have mold is very possible after days of not cleaning but say got centipede is clearly nonsense. Everyone can say 40yo milf but no one will say 40yo syt what. Make sense or not. Maybe unlucky, maybe time to change number. Peace.
Old 17-07-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted
deleted
deleted

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-07-2022 at 06:58 AM.
Old 17-07-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aiyo, very common la dude. Many MLs/FLs have these. No need to be so baffled, surprised and confused la. Here's a few reasons for this..

1. Men's or kid's shoes or slippers outside main door is to fool neighbours into thinking there's a family living in the unit. Not a single working girl.

2. Bigger slippers at the bathroom could be for male customers to use. Some customers don't like to walk around barefooted.

3. More than one toothbrush could mean her friends sleep over. Many of these girls don't like to be alone at night.

4. More then one toothbrush could also mean she has a boyfriend , or perhaps a lover - maybe it's mine?

How do I know this? I simply ask. No need to be paiseh to ask, it's just making conversation. No need to self edit so much la

Stay happy and enjoy!

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 17-07-2022 at 09:22 AM.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted
deleted
deleted

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-07-2022 at 06:57 AM.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

You think too much bro. Variety in shoes is for smokescreen purposes. Extra toiletries sometimes is really for customers to use. ML are not loners and they do host visiting friends or sisters stayover after drinking sessions at home. Some have regulars that pay to sleepover too. Bottomline is why do we even bother? We book 1 to 2 hours get our fix then just leave. What they do in their personal life none of our business. If hidden camera is your worry seriously you should quit. It's more rampant in China and is usually customers secretly film it to post online. Why would the ML want to film us? Blackmail? If yes must be customers wear too much branded stuff or cannon fairy her about how much he earn etc. Just be an average Joe, low profile, don't be nosy and there's nothing to worry about. The bigger worry here is if you are getting jealous with the thought of her having her lover staying with her.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown View Post

Yes she’s not fully nude but nude with panties on and can stroke outside.
There's actually a term that is commonly used here for what you described in the sentence above. It's called Semi Nude. Or simpler, SN. Why make it so chim with Nude with panties on lol.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went for jingjing after reading a few review here

Looks : 8/10 ( syt, with thicker lips )
Massage : 5/10 (piano, but not visit for this reason)
Boobs: 8/10 C cup, eraser nipple.
GFf: 7/10 less interaction maybe she is shy ?
HJ: 8/10 sensual hj

But not as other bro mention there is no shower together. Maybe I'm not handsome.

Rtm: maybe
Old 17-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
1. Men's or kid's shoes or slippers outside main door is to fool neighbours into thinking there's a family living in the unit. Not a single working girl.

2. Bigger slippers at the bathroom could be for male customers to use. Some customers don't like to walk around barefooted.

3. More than one toothbrush could mean her friends sleep over. Many of these girls don't like to be alone at night.

4. More then one toothbrush could also mean she has a boyfriend , or perhaps a lover - maybe it's mine?

How do I know this? I simply ask. No need to be paiseh to ask, it's just making conversation. No need to self edit so much la
Jeez, you and some of the others can put your notes together and write a cheong SG book. Can crowdfund. I will definitely read
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1