The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ways you can Increase Your Sperm Count

Just curious is there anyway to increase our sperm counts... good any special tactics we must follow? Please advise thanks
Old 10-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ways you can Increase Your Sperm Count

dun pcc, store up
Old 10-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

hmmm... i think not really sperm count due to store up no pcc..

i think should b health issue.. you want to make yr wife pregant huh..

for me old man better low sperm count.. wouldnt pregant FB in raw.. no need to wear helmet... haha
Old 11-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
taciturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can get medicine from clinic.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
dodotiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

韭菜 - garlic chives or mushroom consistently

note:
1. pregnancy depends on vitality and healthiness of sperms (not deformed shapes etc) + counts

2. please check whether your partners immune system whether is proned to attack your sperms

3. virgina secretion will help impregnation

4. etc etc
Old 11-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Google Peter North & see wat he takes...This man cums like a fountain
Old 11-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow fountain.... merlion
Old 12-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thekkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
dun pcc, store up
thats hard to resist. i wank every night so i can get a good sleep
Old 12-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sperm count and semen volume is two different thing. I assume you are referring to semen volume?
Old 12-06-2013, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
DrunkTeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekkk View Post
thats hard to resist. i wank every night so i can get a good sleep
Every night
Old 12-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

1. Drink lots of water

70% of the body is made of water. Drinking at least a gallon of water a day will insure your body has enough fluids to produce more semen volume. Also you'll have more overall energy. A study has shown that maintaining hydration and drinking lots of water will increase overall energy naturally by 25%. This method is affordable, but be ready to expect many more frequent trips to the bathroom.

2. Take L-arginine.

L-arginine is an amino acid that is considered one of the most important nutrients to men. L-arginine is involved with the production of sperm. Take at least 200mg daily to achieve harder erections and increasing sperm volume. You can buy l-arginine pills, but you have to take around 4-5 pills at once to get a small amount of l-arginine in your body.

3. Take Bee pollen

Bee pollen has been said to be beneficial to not only bees, but to men as well. The ingredient is highly rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. You will get more frequent erections and more sperm volume. The best are in live, liquid form. The effectiveness of this ingredient is still disputed today, because many scientists claim that although the ingredient might be effective to bees, it will not be effective to humans in such small amounts. There is another product called Royal Jelly, which is the "sole diet of queen bees". This ingredient is more effective than Bee pollen and is great for the male body.

4. Lift weights

Have you realized that after lifting weights, you feel much more live and angry? This is due to the increase in testosterone weight-lifting exercises induce. Increased testosterone increases sperm production and helps you get better erections. Exercising also gives you more confidence, strength and the stamina to make better love in bed.

5. Take a multi vitamin

A multi-vitamin is extremely beneficial to both male and female. Some daily ingredients you should take are Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B12. These vitamins and minerals can be found in many multi-vitamin supplements in many stores.

Men should take multi-vitamin supplements designed for men. These include extra ingredients such as Saw palmetto (a berry that is beneficial to men) and Maca. These extra ingredients give that extra boost to the male body, and in the production of sperm volume. These multi-vitamin supplements also cost some money.

6. Drink less alcohol (if you overdrink often)

Drinking less alcohol helps increase sperm volume, because overdrinking causes liver exhaustion and can decrease testosterone. Alcohol has been known to decrease testosterone temporarily.

7. Sleep more.

Sleeping increases testosterone at a much higher rate than working out. This is also the reason why men get erections when they wake up in the morning. You will increase your sperm volume effectively by sleeping at least 8 hours per day. This testosterone increasing effect only works with REM sleep (real, long sleep). Naps do not count.

8. Take a sperm volume supplement.

This is by far the most effective method to increasing sperm volume, because there are certain supplements that were solely created to increase ejaculation volume. While there are many fake products that don't work, some of the better ones include ingredients that are very beneficial to the human body, such as L-arginine. If you are looking to increase sperm volume, this is the easiest and fastest way to go.

If you're interested in enjoying more orgasms, go to the following site and grab a free sperm enhancement pill, which is clinically proven to boost sperm volume by up to 500%.
Old 13-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Yes... Important is still exercise...
Juice can help as well... You may try to google for it...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 13-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you're interested in enjoying more orgasms, go to the following site and grab a free sperm enhancement pill, which is clinically proven to boost sperm volume by up to 500%.[/QUOTE]

Sorry...which site are u referring to?
Can share it here?
Old 13-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiso View Post
1. Drink lots of water

70% of the body is made of water. Drinking at least a gallon of water a day will insure your body has enough fluids to produce more semen volume. Also you'll have more overall energy. A study has shown that maintaining hydration and drinking lots of water will increase overall energy naturally by 25%. This method is affordable, but be ready to expect many more frequent trips to the bathroom.

2. Take L-arginine.

L-arginine is an amino acid that is considered one of the most important nutrients to men. L-arginine is involved with the production of sperm. Take at least 200mg daily to achieve harder erections and increasing sperm volume. You can buy l-arginine pills, but you have to take around 4-5 pills at once to get a small amount of l-arginine in your body.

3. Take Bee pollen

Bee pollen has been said to be beneficial to not only bees, but to men as well. The ingredient is highly rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. You will get more frequent erections and more sperm volume. The best are in live, liquid form. The effectiveness of this ingredient is still disputed today, because many scientists claim that although the ingredient might be effective to bees, it will not be effective to humans in such small amounts. There is another product called Royal Jelly, which is the "sole diet of queen bees". This ingredient is more effective than Bee pollen and is great for the male body.

4. Lift weights

Have you realized that after lifting weights, you feel much more live and angry? This is due to the increase in testosterone weight-lifting exercises induce. Increased testosterone increases sperm production and helps you get better erections. Exercising also gives you more confidence, strength and the stamina to make better love in bed.

5. Take a multi vitamin

A multi-vitamin is extremely beneficial to both male and female. Some daily ingredients you should take are Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B12. These vitamins and minerals can be found in many multi-vitamin supplements in many stores.

Men should take multi-vitamin supplements designed for men. These include extra ingredients such as Saw palmetto (a berry that is beneficial to men) and Maca. These extra ingredients give that extra boost to the male body, and in the production of sperm volume. These multi-vitamin supplements also cost some money.

6. Drink less alcohol (if you overdrink often)

Drinking less alcohol helps increase sperm volume, because overdrinking causes liver exhaustion and can decrease testosterone. Alcohol has been known to decrease testosterone temporarily.

7. Sleep more.

Sleeping increases testosterone at a much higher rate than working out. This is also the reason why men get erections when they wake up in the morning. You will increase your sperm volume effectively by sleeping at least 8 hours per day. This testosterone increasing effect only works with REM sleep (real, long sleep). Naps do not count.

This is by far the most effective method to increasing sperm volume, because there are certain supplements that were solely created to increase ejaculation volume. While there are many fake products that don't work, some of the better ones include ingredients that are very beneficial to the human body, such as L-arginine. If you are looking to increase sperm volume, this is the easiest and fastest way to go.

If you're interested in enjoying more orgasms, go to the following site and grab a free sperm enhancement pill, which is clinically proven to boost sperm volume by up to 500%.
Bro is right.

Also Zince and Tribulus really gets my dick hard like rock for mutiple shots and super volume thick sperm!
Old 13-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quality is more important than quantity, bro. Cut down on meat and take more vegetables and exercise helps too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1