The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
ExcellentJ2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathoner View Post
This is definately my most favourite part of the story
Mine too as well
Old 02-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more updates?
Old 04-04-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS not more interested in his thread?
Old 05-04-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The main door opened and closed.

I turned my head. Lisa has just returned home. Instead heading straight to her room, she walked toward the balcony of our condo unit where I was relaxing.

“Hey… sorry I didnt spend time with you…”

“Oh.. it is okay. I got what I wanted this afternoon..” I replied.

Suddenly, Lisa frowned. She was a little upset with my reply.

“Are you okay..?” I asked.

There was a moment of silence. The sea breeze blew into the house. We stared at each other.

“YJ… I knew what is going between Auntie Hee and you..” she remarked.

It was total shock.

I didnt know how to reply her. My mind was wondering with tonnes of questions. Lisa took a deep breathe.

“I knew when she offered to drive you this morning. Both of you are going to do it again..”

“Lisa….” I was stammering.

“I knew about it since you were in form five..” she slowly remarked.

I stared at her in shock.

“Why didnt you confront me…and you allowed the marriage to go on…?” I asked.

“Because I love you…” she answered.

It was morning and the eve of my sister wedding day.

The sun has shone bright into the house. I woke from a restless night. We didnt talk much after that and I retreated to a spare room.

I walked out of the room.

In the living area, I could hear Lisa was making some coffee in the kitchen. I looked at her.

She smiled.

“I make breakfast for you… or you want to eat outside…?” she asked.

Without hesitation, I instantly answered.

“You cook..”

She nodded and began to work on the breakfast. I wanted to talk to her so I sat on the dinning table just opposite of our open kitchen.

“I am surprised.. you knew..” I began to remark.

Lisa turned her head before resumed back to her cooking.

“I am sorry, I should have asked you..” she replied.

“Thank for keeping it a secret..”

“We both have our issues..” she added.

I kept quiet for a long moment. I wanted to ask her yet I didnt have the courage to do so. The image of Lisa spreading her legs while Jack touching her clit still vividly played in my head. I still dont understand why she allowed him.

“Why…” I asked softly.

She stopped a moment. Then she scooped the food onto two plates. Lisa placed them on the table. She sat next to me and stared at me for a long time.

“I dont know why…” she answered.

“But you allowed him… to do it..”

“I dont know… I am confused…”

“Why…? I though we are in love…. am I not good..?” I asked.

She shook her head. I looked at her, confused but waiting for her answered. There was a long silence. Somehow my attention focus on her body. She was wearing the camisole set. Occasionally I was flashed with her naked breasts.

“Sorry… I am afraid that you might look at me differently..” she replied.

“Why did you say that… I am your husband at that time..”

“Alright… I have high sexual desire, in another word pervert. Are you clear now… I am afraid you will look at me different… so I asked Jack for advice..?”

I was totally disappointed with Lisa. Sometimes she can be so smart and sometimes she can be so naive.

“You should discuss that with me during our marriage… is how you look at me? I have always think of you as my life companion..” I sternly replied.

“You dont understand..”

“Yes… I really dont understand, I have been there for you and you still care of what people think…”

“Still you left me..” she started sobbing.

I was upset and walked into the bathroom. I needed to cool down. Then there was a knock on the door. I was still in confusion.

“YJ… I am sorry. Let not discuss it for now…”

I opened the door. Lisa was standing there in her white t-shirt. Her nipples were protruding on those white material. My focus was off a moment.

She took here both palms and placed on my chin.

“Can we just be an ordinary couple for a few days… and not arguing about the past..?” she asked.

My heart suddenly melted.

So I just nodded.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the update! camping for the next !
Old 06-04-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Someone shook my body.

I barely had enough sleep and Lisa woke me up on the next morning. The sky was dark as I looked at the time.

5.30am.

It was my sister wedding day. We needs to be in my family house early. I was yawning as I headed to the bathroom. The buffet dinner yesterday night in my parent house ended up late.

Suddenly I bumped into Lisa.

It was the most sexist scene I even witness. My mouth was wide open as Lisa began to look embarrassed.

“I… I…..” she was mumbling.

“Wow…” that was all I sounded.

She was wearing a semi transparent floral laced pink red bra and panty set. She even have a garter belt on her.

Lisa quickly rushed back to the room before I could give my remark on her. I stood on the corridor recalling what had happened.

The family was filled with excitement.

My parents were praying as we arrived. Some of my sister friends were preparing themselves before the groom arrival. For me, I couldnt take my eyes away from Lisa. She had a peach satin top and light blue chiffon pleated bottom dress. With a set of pearls jewelries, she looked dashing.

Suddenly, Lisa patted my shoulder.

“What are you dreaming about..?” she whispered.

“You…” I answered.

I stared at her.

“I dressed up… for you..” she whispered near my ear.

I smiled at her. We stared at each other for a moment. There was spark in our stares. I wanted to kiss her, somehow someone grabbed my hand.

“Gor…”

It was one of my sister friend, Eelou.

The shoulder hair length girl who is my sister best friend pulled me towards my sister room. Eelou was wrapping my left arm till I could feel her B cup breasts pressed against me.

She was a slim girl and was envied by everyone including my sister. Eelou was closed to me among my sister friends. She always talk to me and asked alot of question.

As I entered my sister room, one of the girls remarked.

“See… she making her move…”

Everyone in the room was giggling and Eelou began to feel embarrass.

“Nolah… just wanting to brief gor..” Eelou replied.

Everyone laughed again.

“What..?” I was puzzled.

Eelou was still holding my hand. Then my sister interrupted the girls.

“Enoughlah… we already knew she has a crush on gor got since secondary school..”

“Now she got chance since..”

“Ssss…” my sister interrupted again.

I looked at Eelou. Her pale white face blushed. Occasionally she brushed her blonde bleached hair. Again she pressed my hard against her breasts. The tiffany blue satin dress has a deep v neck opening which displayed her bosom valley.

Then I realized all of the bride maids dressed the same.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by a long continuous cars horn. The girls rushed out to greet the groom. I sat next to my sister waiting in the room.

“Gor…. you know Eelou likes you all along but she cant get between you and Lisa. I know it is not easy for you…”

I nodded.

“It is okay sis… I dont want to have any relationship at this moment… maybe for sometimes..or a long time..”

Mei suddenly kept quiet and stared at the door. Lisa was standing and slowly put a smile on her face.

“We need to go to the living area..” Lisa said to me.

I just nodded.

It was a crazy wedding. The groom friends and bride maids were having so much fun. Finally the groom side managed to pick up the bride back to his home. Suddenly my family house became much quiet.

In the evening, we headed to the restaurant for my sister wedding dinner. We reached the place early as many preparations and attending guests needed to be done.

Lisa has changed into a simple satin dress that night. She looked amazing with her nice curled hairdo. I couldnt keep my attention away from her. Even Jack was trying to get close to her during the wedding. Lisa was smart enough to stay close to my mom.

In the mid dinner, Eelou pulled me out of the dinner hall. She staring at me for a long time.

“Are you okay..?” I asked her.

“Gor… “ she took a deep breath.

I patted her hair. She was nicely makeup with a black satin dress. It was short enough to display her slim legs.

“I need to tell you something… if I dont I will regret the rest of my life…” she said.

“You like me…right?” I blurred it out.

“You know…”

“Of course… the way you act….”

“So…?” she looked at me with her puppy eyes.

“So … huh..?”

“Do you like me…?”

“Listen… I dont have to have relationship for the moment…” I answered.

“But… but…” she was eager.

Out of the surprise, she pulled me toward her and kissed my lip. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was quick action that I didnt know what to expect.

It was then, I caught Lisa starring at both of us. I quickly pushed Eelou from her embracement.

“Stop… stop… Eelou you shouldnt do that in public..”

“But I like you… I cannot control myself..”

“I am sorry but I just cant..”

So I left her there alone. It became a mistake when Eelou took too much wine after that. She was totally drunk and kept mentioning my name. By the end of wedding dinner, sister asked me to send Eelou home.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

In the car, Lisa was quiet after dropping off Eelou. Shortly I could hear she began to sob.

“Are you okay..?” I asked.

“It is all my fault…” she mumbled.

“Sorry.. I didnt know that she like me all these while. I already told her that I am not interested into a relationship now..” I added.

“I know… but I cant help being jealous..”

I looked at her for a moment. Then I took a deep breath.

“Me too when Jack get closer to you..” I added softly.

Lisa slowly smiled.

Then she took my hand and place it under her dress. I could feel the silky material of her panty.

“You told me… to look for you..”

I began to rub on her panty. She was wet and knew what she wanted. She moaned.

Lisa slowly pulled her dress hem higher. My fingers slid under her panty reaching her pussy lips. Slowly I massaged her wet clit as she spread her legs wider.

“Aaaaaa…”

We were almost reach home as I drove pass the condo entrance.

“Oh… baby… so lonnng..”

Our car parked in the park lot. It was late night and there was no one around the parking area.

My finger continued to rub her wet clit. It has swollen as Lisa wiggled her hips.

“Aaaa… babbbby….”

Suddenly she screamed and shuddering. My finger has increased speed massaging her clit.

“Aaaaaaa… babbbbby… aaaa commminnng..”

She has soaked my finger with her love nectar as her body slowly stop shuddering. I didnt know she was this desire till now. I was embarrassed since we were going through separation. I quickly withdrew my hand from her panty.

“I am sorry… I shouldnt do that..”

Lisa lean over and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you.. I will only allow you to touch me..” she whispered.

I was curious, so I took the courage to ask her.

“Did… he touch you again after the incident? Did you two make love before..?”

Immediately Lisa answered.

“No… no no no… I didn’t allow it..”

It was assuring enough.
Old 07-04-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice multiple updates from TS, thank you so much for it TS
Old 11-04-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The morning sun began to shine the highway.

It was a day after the wedding, we were heading on the road trip to Betong, Thailand. My sister was kind enough to arrange this road to accommodate my ease since I will not travel on flight again during my stay. She knew I prefer road trip since I could able to stop and eat along the way.

We have reached Ipoh town for breakfast.

Lisa and my sister were busy chatting. Occasionally, Lisa glanced at me.

When we continued our journey towards Kuala Kangsar to Gerik route, I asked Lisa.

“What are you girls chatting about..?”

Since Lisa and I were traveling in our car while my sister and her husband traveled on another car while my parents and my sister parent-in-law followed behind in another separate car, Lisa and I have much to talk about.

It was an arrangement by my sister to travel on three cars and indeed I knew her intention.

“About you…” Lisa answered.

“Why…?”

“You still treat me nicely…” she answered.

“Why not…? We have known each other since childhood and married…” I answered.

“Because I hurt you before…”

“I cant put myself to angry at you but still I haven’t forgive you yet..”

“Mei… suggested me to seduce you and surprise you..”

“Huh..?”

Lisa just giggled away.

By evening, we reached Betong town.

The small town at the very tip of Southern Thailand was filled with restaurants and food streets. We had our Thai food dinner and walked around the town center.

There were several instagrammable spots for photos. Lisa was posing and asking me to take photos for her. My parents were laughing at us.

“It seemed that they are getting back together…” mom remarked.

“Mom..” I shook my head.

Before anyone could respond, Lisa pulled my hand and took me away from the crowd. Shortly, we were on a street food. I stared at her in a puzzled manner.

“Why..?”

“I don’t want to put you into an awkward situation..” she said.

“Thanks..”

Before I finished, Lisa already hugged me and kissed my cheek. Then she whispered near my left ear.

“I am wet again.”

I looked at her.

“Let find something to eat..”

I was confused. I knew she wanted me back and was trying to hard to win my heart. Somehow in the meantime, she was flirting with me. Soon we rejoined with the rest and headed to our hotel.

Our hotel was located near the hill passing the town iconic tunnel.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Thanks for the update TS, i really enjoyed reading it
Old 17-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

As soon as we checked-in, Lisa took her shower. In the meantime, I was wondering around the room. It was a nice hotel and the room was big and clean with modern decoration. I looked out the window as the view of the town was brightly shone with night lights of distance clubs and pubs.

“I am done..” Lisa suddenly voiced.

I turned and looked at her.

Lisa was wearing a orange peach satin camisole set. Her nipples clearly poking under those silky material.

Then she turned her body in a circle before she smiled at me.

“I look nice..?” she asked.

I was totally stunned. She slowly walked towards me and leaning to kiss me. Now I was confused and my body was reacting from Lisa advancement.

“Lisa… Lisa… I don’t think… I can…” I slowly whispered.

“Why..? We have been doing it…”

“I know… I want it too but I still haven’t decide about our divorce..”

Lisa looked at me and she started to feel upset. Suddenly, she jumped onto me and we fell on the bed.

“Aaaa…” I growled.

Lisa was sliding her hands under my pants. In a moment, she has succeeded removing my pants. I didn’t know how to reacted so I tried to stop her. Apart of me was aroused by her advancement but somehow deep inside I was still unsure about our relationship.

Lisa looked at me and she paused.

“I am sorry… I cannot control myself again…” she whispered.

She was on top of me.

“Lisa…. please, I don’t think we can…”

There was a silence. She still stared at me while her hands slid aside her bottom camisole. She has aimed her pussy lips right on top the tip of my cock. Slowly Lisa lowered herself on me. My hard cock inch by inch disappeared into her pussy. I let out a growl.

“Aaaaaaa…” Lisa moaned.

I didn’t able to resist the pleasure. It was very nice having myself in her again. The love feeling with Lisa slowly returned. It was like having sex with her for the first time.

“Aaaaaa…. Lissaaa…” I moaned.

She began to ride on me. Her pussy was dripping with love nectar while my cock slid in and out of her love hole. I let her did all the action.

“YJ…. I know I am wrong but I missed your cock….”

“Why…?”

“Because I didn’t have sex for a long time because I didn’t allow anyone to touch me since you left…”

She started crying. It was that moment… my heart melted. I turned her around and kissed her.

“YJ… I miss this… suck my nipples..” she whispered.

I slid my fingers around her shoulders and pulled the peach satin camisole strap down. Lisa breasts were exposed in front of me. I moved my lips toward her brown nipple. Slowly I licked her erected bud.

“Aaaaa…. YJ…”

“Babeee…” I mumbled.

Using my hands, I massage her round breast. Her areolas were large centered by her dark brown nipples. It has been a year, I touched them. My cock began to thrust into her pussy.

“Aaaaa… ohh… ahhhh…”

“Lisa… you are so wet…”

“Babeee… I love you..”

“I know…. I need you too…”

Our bodies were moving in sync as we make love to each other. Lisa was passionate and moving her hips aggressively.

“Oooh babbeee… your cock is so nice inside… aaah…”

She was right. The sensation being inside her wet pussy was amazing. She was tight and squeezing my cock well. I was thrusting her hole fast.

“Aaaaa…ah ah ahaaaaa… touch my clit.. babeee..”

I did as she told.

Her moans became louder and louder. I was stunned that she was behaving so freely. Lisa paused and looked at me.
Old 21-04-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

“What…?” she whispered.

“You act different….”

“Because I don’t want to hide, I am a naughty and pervert lady…”

I hugged her tightly and whispered near her ear.

“I like it…”

“So I can be wild…”

I nodded and continued fucking her. Lisa whispered some suggestions to me. I smiled and nodded.

EPILOGUE

Xian city, a week later.

I slowly opened the door of my apartment unit. It was a long day of work. The smell of cooking filled the whole unit.

“I am back..”

Lisa was cooking in the kitchen. We didn’t divorced but instead we got closer than ever. She followed me back to Xian before I settled my resignation and returned home. Lisa rushed and hugged me.

“How is everything..?”

“I just announced my intention… I think it is going to take about two months..” I told her.

Lisa held my hands.

“Guess I will stay with you… for two months..”

I nodded. She began to rub my pant on the my groin area. It was then the door bell rang.

It was Mrs Qian.

“I realized that you are back… you want me to cook something for you..?” Mrs Qian asked.

“No… no.. join us for dinner..” I dragged Mrs Qian into the house.

She was a little upset when she saw Lisa cooking. Mrs Qian sat on the dinning area while Lisa introduced herself to Qian. They had a small chat before we started dinner. Mrs Qian occasionally glanced at me.

Soon we finished dinner and Lisa excused herself to clean the kitchen. Before she left, she whispered near my ear.

“You start first… I already wet..”

I nodded before Lisa headed to the kitchen.

Mrs Qian was upset.

“She is very pretty…”

“Why… you are upset…?”

“No… I am happy for you…. huh what are you doing..”

It was too late. I placed my hand under her skirt, reaching for her panties. My finger already slid into her hole.

“Your wife is here…” Mrs Qian whispered.

“Do you miss me..?”

“Oh… god.. yesss..”

I have pulled her panties down to the floor and began to kiss Mrs Qian. She was struggling to stop me as the same time getting aroused.

“Please… your wife…”

I have unbuttoned her white blouse. Her black laced bra was now exposed in front of me. I lean forward and kissed her nipples.

“Aaahhh…” she tried to control her scream.

“I want you now….”

“No… your wife will know.. and she will hate you for this…”

“But this is exciting… doing it behind her back…” I whispered.

Mrs Qian was struggling to reply me. Somehow she was very aroused when I pushed my cock into her. She was dripping wet.

“Mmmmm…..” she was moaning.

I continued to fuck her on our living room sofa.

“Noooo… no… aaah…” she screamed.

I turned and Lisa was standing in the living room. Mrs Qian was trying to push me away.

“Noooo…” she screamed.

I ignored her and continued to thrust my cock into her pussy. Qian was struggling to show her enjoyment. She was moaning and screaming as my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. Eventually she stopped resisting.

In the meantime, Lisa was watching our love making. She has removed her skirt and began to rub on her clit.

“What is going on…?” Mrs Qian asked.

“My wife like naughty stuff…. and she suggested this…” I whispered to Qian.

From distance, Lisa was moaning.

“Mmm… ooooh…”

Mrs Qian was more relaxed and began to enjoy our love making.

“Yj don’t stop keep fucking meee… aaah..”

All I did was nod.

THE END
Old 24-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The story has ended TS?
Old 28-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Indecent Relation

Plot

Being growing up with his grandparents in Malaysia, YJ has finally moved to the States to reunite with his stepmother, Maya.

Both mother and son have not seem each other physically for five years. They were strangers at first and slowly developed to an indecent relation. Being resemble the look of his father, Maya unable to resist her feelings toward her stepson. Using a virtual reality application developed by YJ, both they started to reconnect in a unimaginable way...

Links

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C3RYHVWK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C3RYHVWK
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0C3RYHVWK
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0C3RYHVWK
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0C3RYHVWK
Old 28-04-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2