The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-03-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 07-03-2022 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Deleted post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
The ads still stating service in spa, if she really operate at home will be good, so many positive FRs at dome 2
Different baby... Lol
Old 06-03-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
Looked for her previously when she in G-land and never offered "F" before. Fast hand Fast leg book her to explore further into my previous uncharted waters. Got a very good FJ (9/10) and she continue to provide solid massage and chatting with me all the way after the deeds for a good solid 30+ mins without eating my time at all. Leaving the place about 1 hour exactly. Never thought a massage after the deed can be so shiok

She still my go-to ML if I just want a good massage and rub-down. Her training in Shenzhen and Sg proper Massage Parlour did not go to waste i guess

She just moved to a new place at Central guess more accessible to fellow bros.
Glad u enjoyed her bro.
For me dont think I will RTF.
$200 a pop for someone of her age at 30 +...not worth it leh.
Also she got a strange body adour.
Then again different people different strokes.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 07-03-2022 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Deleted post
Old 06-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/rose-massage/

Anyone tried before?
Any idea what FP spa is? Facial place?
Old 06-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Looking for a decent Nuru massage.. anyone tried before ?
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/zora-massage/
Old 06-03-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/rose-massage/

Anyone tried before?
Any idea what FP spa is? Facial place?
Farrer Park
Old 06-03-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/wen-wen-massage/

Visited Wenwen couple days ago, below is my encounter experience...
Look: 8.5/10 looks pretty to me, not consider syt anymore.
Tits: 8.5/10 breast is quite big around C+, nice to suck
Body: 8/10 tall lady and body is well maintain.
Massage skill: 8/10 average strength, not her forte, sensual action more than badminton
GFE: 8/10 She is nice lady, willing to chat with you.
BBBJ: 9/10 i like this part, professionally done with slow sensual sucking and many pattern. Her AR also quite good as well, but no cim.
Overall: 8/10 quite enjoyed the session with Wenwen
RTM: yes
Hi Bro is her location SPA it apartment
Old 06-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloLimau View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/su-xiao-m...#comment-38726

FR for Su Xiao from SLG

Needed a last minute relaxation and came across this profile so decided to book.

Location is good for patrons who drives, discreet as well. When arrived at the place, she welcomed me with such a pleasant smile! We were quick to break the ice, she was also very pleasant throughout the session.

Looks: 9/10 Body: 9/10 (Super smooth and supple!!)

Service: 10/10, not only does she makes u feel quite welcomed but also was very professional in her execution!

BBBJ: 8/10, very gentle however power on suction. Didn’t opt for CIM as I wanna see my load being released heh!

RTM: 100% for sure
Hi Bro is location a SPA or apartment
Old 06-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
plywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plywood View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jade-massage/

Shared with FR that i had visited masseur a week back.

1.5 hrs session with her, massage skill is excellent, put a lot effort into whole body, wonder how does she has so much strength from her slim body, totally satisfactory experience

Juagen is another wonderful, you try it you know.

HJ is sensual, exciting, enjoyed slowly teasing your little head

Massage:9/10 - one of the best i had
Looks:8/10 - sexy milf looking, slim, nice butt
Juagen:10/10 - worth to TRY
Hj:9/10 - feel like flying to the sky, shot in 5 min.

Overall rating: back to her ASAP.
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/romy-massage/,she changed name to Romy.
this is the fist time i visited back to her after Chinese New Year.
Her massage level is always keeping higher standard and unforgettable, room is spacious, hygiene and warm, is totally worth of your money.
she is best option for those who wants to go for real massage and JG
Old 06-03-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Previously known as Baby / RR , operate at home now if not wrong.
Just need to clock hours at SPA. She is really friendly, if I don't have any choice I'd go for her.

C
Old 06-03-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but she wont be coming back as she cant.

And many people misses her apparently. Not sure why there are bros who PM me to ask for her contact.
Haiz she is the most "syt" ml i have ever met, not sure who can come close to her 🤣🤣
Old 06-03-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited seventh princess https://sglonelyguy-10.com/seventh-princess-massage

smooth booking process. location is easy to get to. as mentioned earlier, she will use multi step instructions to guide you to the exact location. had to engage brain a bit but shouldn't be beyond anyone able to type on this forum

pictures on the website are definitely her, but as always got to discount for touch-up as well as discount the age.. certainly not a young lady. face is pleasant. body is slim. boobs are quite nice, shapely yet soft. her voice is high and cutesy.

she will offer a drink, strip naked and wash you in the shower before the massage. excellent service.

massage was great, with good strength. she'll play some soft music, and will occasionally sing along as she performs the massage.

she will take her time with the sensual, teasing from front to back for a long time. finally erupted in her hands while squeezing her tits.

time management was great, no short change at all, she's clearly experienced and paces the session perfectly.

excellent option for:
1) don't need a nubile young girl
2) don't need lots of playability
3) want a great massage and service

i'd certainly consider looking for her again if i'm around the area
Old 06-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-hebe/

New listing, some of the photos looks a bit like 赵丽颖
Which photo looks like zhao li ying?
Old 06-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
Sad to see some bros have been encountering landmines when the new year is still fresh. Just to add some good FRs for everyone to avoid landmines:

3. https://sglonelyguy-8.com/manman-massage/

Tomorrow if still have time energy and money, will go and visit Man Man. My favorite in the past, before she was back to China. Now she is here again, and has RTF a few times. Massage of course is always superb (belongs to professional category), sensual is average. She said she is moving to a new unit it quite cramp), so I am looking forward to it.

Wish every bros a great 2022 ahead.
Tried MM at the new place. Whole unit by herself, and that 4-poster bed can be so much fun but nothing on menu. Massage was superb so spent majority part of the time losing the knots. She made use of her long hair well during cat bath, coupled with the exotix shampoo scent. B- with small nips (yes!). RTM is a yes for follow-up. She told me I was not listed in the database so ... Told her destiny lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1