The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

Found this place by chance when i was at sukhumvit. It is cheaper than watana mansion and the location is excellent. Its worth a stay here. u be the judge....

SUK11 HOSTEL
Old 28-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
lwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Found this place by chance when i was at sukhumvit. It is cheaper than watana mansion and the location is excellent. Its worth a stay here. u be the judge....

SUK11 HOSTEL
hi bro how r u doing? hope u are doing fine! ur long lost friend, pls call me when u back ok.
Old 28-08-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Pardon me do i know u sir? i think u are one of my nemesis huh haha.... Attending a trade convention in SR till the 5th after which i will be staying in bkk for R&R till 7th i will be back...cheers thake up. i have formally retire from the GL scenes, venturing into new territories.. now PM me. Peace!! u going to bkk? Stay in suk11 its near bed supper club this place is cool. just that the inn keeper doesnt allow hookers in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrnchng View Post
hi bro how r u doing? hope u are doing fine! ur long lost friend, pls call me when u back ok.
Old 28-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Read about this place in a magazine!

It's a really interestingly decorated place. Never had the chance to stay there though. Apparently each room is decorated differently, in that each is supposed to be a different person's room, and the corridors are made to look like sois...
Old 28-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I've stayed there before 7 years back. My name is even written on the walls. You can graffiti it. It's more for back packers. They will not allow you to bring hookers in. Family run business and I think the family stays very near or even in the hostel itself.
Old 28-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

CeiResident,

Sukhumvit Soi 11 is an excellent location to party, so close to Nana Plaza, Beer Bar, Soi Cowboy and all the oil massage places near by so give us a comprehensive report. We'll give you some points!

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Question guys...The place dun allow hookers...does it includes Thai GF and ONS?
If totally no girls allowed, how does it makes it a fun place even thou its veri near all the hot spots?
Old 28-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

NobleEagle,

EXPERIENCE, experience! Are you experienced?

Old 28-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

haha sadly still in process of experiencing
Old 28-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

Yo sir norice, wow din know u are a samster too... Hey arent u the administrator in suk11. I love your comments in the web-board. i'll be droipping by on 5th Sep after my SR trip see u there.. would definately do some write up... Cheers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
CeiResident,

Sukhumvit Soi 11 is an excellent location to party, so close to Nana Plaza, Beer Bar, Soi Cowboy and all the oil massage places near by so give us a comprehensive report. We'll give you some points!

Thanks
Old 28-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Ya excellent location, if i ever strike 4d i would try to tender for a site next to RCA too. Your name is there bro? Wow so u went there for backpacking or to pacify your younger bro???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I've stayed there before 7 years back. My name is even written on the walls. You can graffiti it. It's more for back packers. They will not allow you to bring hookers in. Family run business and I think the family stays very near or even in the hostel itself.
Old 28-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Urm.. Uncle Eagle there is a saying in the army, "Do anything but do not get caught." This place is more of a family haven where u can experience some family warmth and meet up with interesting backpackers from all over the world, the previous time i was there i saw a damn chio lady backpacker from shanghai. go to the web board, her pics are there.. She's hot and her photos are all over the main common hall now. Even the joker working there idolize there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Question guys...The place dun allow hookers...does it includes Thai GF and ONS?
If totally no girls allowed, how does it makes it a fun place even thou its veri near all the hot spots?
Old 28-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow so u went there for backpacking or to pacify your younger bro???
Went there to backpack with ex-gf but eyes wide wide at the activity on the main road. So many Farangs holding hands with little thai girls. What a difference a road makes. Since you were there before, u know the road outside Suk 11 is a small lane that shelters them from the main Suk 11 right? If not for this additional small lane to reduce the noise and dust, Suk 11 wun be so nice.

Quote:
i saw a damn chio lady backpacker from shanghai. go to the web board, her pics are there.. She's hot and her photos are all over the main common hall now. Even the joker working there idolize there.
Can you kindly show us the link? Too much stuff to sift through.
Old 28-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

NobleEagle,

I was just kidding, you could take your honey to all the shorttime hotels near by Nana area. All the gogo girls know the best shorttime hotels near by or you could visit Peep Inn, Star Inn, PB Hotel or Taboo Massage Hotel. Paying 600B is damn cheap for hotels in the lower Sukhumvit area!

Old 28-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

CeiResident.

My next trip to Bangkok will be during December and January. During my last trip, I stayed at the Grand Business Inn, Sukhumvit Soi 11.

If you decided to stay around Sukhumvit Soi 11, don't forget to go to NaNa Plaza, Beer Garden, Thermae Coffee Shop, Soi Cowboy and all the massage places. If you want to take an attractive FLs from Soi Thaniya Karaoke Bars don't forget to go to Thermae Coffee Shop. Per my friends in Bangkok, lots of karaoke bar girls from Soi Thaniya are going to Thermae Coffee Shop due to lack of Japanese customers at karaoke bars! Just remember, Thermae closes by 12 midnight!

Also, becareful when you walk around lower Sukhumvit area due to lots of ladyboys and ugly girls wants to hustle you for shorttime action!

Good luck

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1