The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 31-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Last weekend went to Bukit Timah for hiking. Saw a short, BB body type lady, wore a pastel colour shorts, she's quite sweaty and the shorts became quite translucent. When she walked past this uncle, he literally couldn't stop his grin and eyes glued to her butt when climbed up the steps.
I admitted I also was watching hers but discreetly. As for that uncle, sorry, just short of seeing him drooled.
Old 31-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great world city, the shop selling clothes beside zara,cashier non-chinese, 18-22 yr old, wearing tank top, BRALESS!
Lol
Best part is, there is a cushion bench infront of cashier for u to sit there and enjoy the sight... lol
Old 31-01-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
huongrang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamade666 View Post
Great world city, the shop selling clothes beside zara,cashier non-chinese, 18-22 yr old, wearing tank top, BRALESS!
Lol
Best part is, there is a cushion bench infront of cashier for u to sit there and enjoy the sight... lol
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 01-02-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
noobsh1t is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://www.douyin.com/video/7059681654465482021
https://i.imgur.com/6G7rP5i.mp4

Caught one in Tiktok today
Old 01-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamade666 View Post
Lol
Is she always there haha
Old 02-02-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
derrickvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsh1t View Post
Wish she was wearing white or pink panty hehe
Old 02-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickvi View Post
Wish she was wearing white or pink panty hehe
You also like pink panties ahhh ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-02-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

maybe this one also
Old 02-02-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

Caught one while collecting my reunion dinner order at Northpoint.
Girl looks lake teens and was going up escalator with her family l. She's wearing a short flare skirt. Saw her black panty for a good 10secs.
To my surprise when I was walking towards the exit and take a look up to the second level there she was and flashing her panty again to me for another 30 seconds...
Hahaha what a way to end the year of the cow..
Old 02-02-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
w4lking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmanben View Post
Caught one while collecting my reunion dinner order at Northpoint.
Girl looks lake teens and was going up escalator with her family l. She's wearing a short flare skirt. Saw her black panty for a good 10secs.
To my surprise when I was walking towards the exit and take a look up to the second level there she was and flashing her panty again to me for another 30 seconds...
Hahaha what a way to end the year of the cow..
Cow year, tiger year, as long as there's zaogeng to be seen, it is a good year
Old 02-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmaZulu View Post
Lucky you. By the way what are the colours?
The OL is yellow and the teacher one is black....

What is your point? you looking for red one is it?
Old 02-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Share 2 incidents that happened recently. First was a 20+ OL carrying a laptop back back. She was wearing thigh length skirt and most likely due to how she sit on the train the back part of her skirt got caught by the lap top bag. So which she was walking her entire butt check was exposed for all to see. Best part was she was wearing a g string so you can see her naked butt in all its glory. I actually made a detour to follow her to view as long as possible.

2nd incident was a girl in yoga tights. The one she bought likely is the cheaper version where the material is very thin. Can see her entire pussy shape and the pussy line clearly through her tights. We were both at the Starbucks waiting for our drinks and I got a clear view of her pussy shape for 5 mins. Worse thing was I was wearing boxers that day and I think my hardon can be clearly seen.
hahaha. Next time instead of watching quietly.... go up talk to her and tell her. maybe cos of you helping her, she will exchange contacts with you and show you more in future.... privately la.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Last weekend went to Bukit Timah for hiking. Saw a short, BB body type lady, wore a pastel colour shorts, she's quite sweaty and the shorts became quite translucent. When she walked past this uncle, he literally couldn't stop his grin and eyes glued to her butt when climbed up the steps.
I admitted I also was watching hers but discreetly. As for that uncle, sorry, just short of seeing him drooled.
as long as he is not walking and wanking then it is safe for him la.
Old 02-02-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
walls08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
2nd incident was a girl in yoga tights. The one she bought likely is the cheaper version where the material is very thin. Can see her entire pussy shape and the pussy line clearly through her tights. We were both at the Starbucks waiting for our drinks and I got a clear view of her pussy shape for 5 mins. Worse thing was I was wearing boxers that day and I think my hardon can be clearly seen.
Nice view bro. Probably no undies since you have a clear view of her pussy shape.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Not as power as the rest of you.
Was at Watsons Suntec yesterday buying something. There was a girl in a lose top squatting down along the same row to get something from the bottom shelf, and she bent forward to get it. Gap opened up, saw her nice half balls, but she had a properly fitted bra, so no nip slip. Nonetheless, nice way to start the new year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1