The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
There are big problems on the horizon when you see many Jollibee franchises shutting down across metro manila.

Most of the billionaire land owning corporations will be able to weather this just fine because they are diversified. The smaller businesses and middle to lower classes will be crushed from this.

I don't know for sure how the more legitimate call center market will be effected but I imagine it will be tough. Many corporations in the U.S. are also cost cutting and creating more telecommuting positions for domestic hires. This means there will likely be less offshoring in the future.

There is a big uptick in condo and business real estate listings too. Many condo units are going at steep discounts 20-50% off in some prime areas. Some landlords are still delusional trying to get pre covid rents but a year from now there will likely be more desperation.

Things will likely be tough for many years to come. I don't think the Philippines can rely on tourism or foreign money to pad out the big problems coming soon either because there is less disposable income even in the developed nations.

I'm not sure how this will effect our "hobby" in general. The theory is that there should be more girls but..a lot of them have also gone back to the province and are having kids.
I think for $40 sgd can take a college gals for fulll 3 days
even high skool gals of legal age - because back then high skool n college gals easy ask for 100 but u must not be "uncle" style if not they dun even find u worthy for business - weird outlook

and to be even more frank - mall gals working in department store or of any vocation - can date - jus ask number , meet have a drink, got hotel bang, give her $50sgd tell her tat thanks for a gd time this is my reward for u , have a smile fiuuk some more then morning she go work sort of deal also have

i stayed in manila for a 1week that is pretyymuch the mode of operation but now too much CB shutdown - skool gals having baby wit skoolante then the guy go missing story

i rather go bali or jakarta less havoc

Last edited by ImmatureBoy; 12-11-2020 at 04:14 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-11-2020, 04:28 AM
Samster

ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Ah I see but when I mention walkers i'm mostly referring to facebook walker group girls. The actual freelancers in places like Havana have been around forever but they mostly target western looking tourists. Lots of Bakla there though in that environment. Filipinos are extremely status conscious so they would avoid open pickup areas like that unless it is a nightclub in an upper tier area like BGC etc.. where they can disguise it a bit more.

Many years ago I used to go to some nightclubs with my Fil-Am friend and we would get propositioned a lot by girls in even upper tier clubs. These were mostly p4p girls who would hang out in small groups partying but they would home in on men who were there and obviously looking to have fun. Even in upper class clubs like "prive" it was common. I never went for these girls because they seemed like major gold diggers and drama queens but the option was always there. I always though the value ratio was not good. Some were quite hot but wanted a lot in return as well.

drama queen - a whole convo can revolve on his lazy daughter or son who has kids etc etc
Old 12-11-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarantino View Post
Not a loaded question. I was asking for value and it rubbed you the wrong way because I hadn’t provided any value myself. I want to provide value - I just don't know what info or stories you guys want so was asking.

If you walk slowly on the streets outside the malls in Recto, Cubao and probably other business centres in similar sketchy areas in Manila, you'll probably spot some girls lingering, trying to make eye contact who I'd imagine will go with you for that kind of price. Anywhere with a SOGO and malls in the same vicinity is a good rule of thumb.

I haven't personally gone with any of them or asked their price as they look pretty rough.

Again, I've never been there myself but there is a famous brothel called "Cubao Sauna" in Cubao that cost something like 700 entry then 700 to the girl. It has closed down though since COVID.

My only experience with this kind of "budget" mongering is in local KTVs in the slums in Manila. By "KTV", I mean a hole in the wall shack with plastic tables and chairs, red horse with ice and a 1990s TV blaring out karaoke. If you've spent much time exploring Manila at night, you'll know the kind of place I'm talking about.

I'll tell you about my 3 experiences at these places in the next post...
students are easier to catch at starbucks if you can strike a conversation wit them to be frank
Old 12-11-2020, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarantino View Post
I was staying in BGC which is a high end area, everything looks and feels completely westernized. However, walk just one block outside of BGC (which is mostly surrounded by big fences to prevent you from doing so) and you are in the slums already and it may as well be a different planet.

On these streets surrounding BGC at night, I'd often see girls lingering outside some of the aforementioned KTVs and trying to wave me across the road but honestly, was scared to approach them.

Eventually, I approached a group of pretty girls and they asked if I wanted to drink in the bar. I said no and after a bit of chatting, they said I could barfine them (take them out) for 1500 pesos. I said ok, picked the girl who seemed the most keen, paid the mamasam 1500 pesos, and waited 10 minutes for her to change out of her dress into plain clothes. She was 19, pretty (in a girl-next-door kind of way), tight body and didn't really speak English but was flirty and made the effort. Took her to a nearby motel and had good sex a couple of times. I gave her 500 peso tip and she was very happy with that and didn't seem to expect it.

That was definitely the best value fuck I've had in Manila and I've been searching with no avail for something comparable ever since.

She later told me she's from Mindanao, lives upstairs in the bar and was tricked into coming to Manila being told she would be a waitress or something like that. She doesn't mind the work though and is too ashamed to go back home. Sad but all too familiar story. I added her on Facebook and she went on to move to Angeles City, presumably to take her whoring to the next level for lack of a nicer way to say it, then got pregnant with a local and settled down. I've messaged her offering her money to get her to set me up with the other pretty girls who were at the bar but she says just wait for her to come back to Manila and have her lol.

(to be continued in next post)

Makati is WAY SAFER i think or mandaloyong but i also almost walked into a slum by mistake if my FWB didn't pull me out

but fuk this FWB now stay with angnoh in Punggol
Old 12-11-2020, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
hahah from your 3 stories its clear the slums are not good value or consistently reliable places , i was agreeing with you and adding my own experiences there.
I would say if you put a bit of effort, and also depends where you live you can find plenty of places where for 800-1000 for the house and 1500-2000 to the girl you can find some nice ones. But if you live in BGC, its too far away. I have had some pretty good experiences with 1000+1500 pre covid in a local place. I posted the girl i fucked for that price. I believe her shop is closed now and from her fb posts she out of the industry
But like if you have to do everything in stealth mode, where you cant be all over the dating apps, then life is more difficult.

Some students who stay in the slums are trying to do FL on a low key - but it comes with a lot of discreetness though some of their parents have guessed it - come back skool - dressed now and said go to work wit no uniform (manila is uniform obsessed)

OL even Manager in corporate office would do FL because for fuking and getting paid - hey dun see it as a big deal and their partner can understand it ....weird
Old 12-11-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

Does anyone know whether clean spas in atas hotel such as City of Dreams or some hotel

rule of thumb they dun la but if you offer them $80/sgd then they may do it not sure?

Pls advise

these atas spas gals at least to me r CLEAN
Old 12-11-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

Fuk it I think I miss Cheong in Manila, Bali n Jakarta

dun zapped me just replying and posting my views
Old 12-11-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Manila escaped.. Bicol badly hit. And Batangas too heavy damage

she does look like my FWB who now is in SG

Last edited by ImmatureBoy; 12-11-2020 at 10:03 AM.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
I have a fren pinayyy who works ABS CBN - maybe 2005 era

study in sg then go america study - come back work until quite high post - now jobless and burning through savings to get by. ask me for help in SG even offer to marry me siak to come sg for work or whatever. but HOT N PRETTY LA but last time only date angmoh - now 30s single but no kid

ask her wat happens to her angmoh who she cohabit for a long time - ANGMOH ALSO JOBLESS and sponging on her instead as he does not have savings .... she pays the condo, makan, car etc etc, angmoh sit at home trying to find ways to be a nomad businessman - fukoff la
You did the right thing by telling her to fuck off. My tip to brothers on here..

When a girl says she only dates ang moh privately on sites or on her social media.. avoid them in the future and anything to do with them. They are extremely toxic.

They want to use you as the backup plan when they are going through hard times but they will soon find another ang moh lover on tinder or whatever.

I have had a couple girls contact me in the past trying to play this game with me. It is rare though for me. Only two I can think of in 15 years. I inform them what I think and block immediately. No mercy.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
why do that ? just agree promise them the world fuck them till you bored, THEN tell them to go to their angmoh first choice when they ask for shit. These girls still think this was 1990, when Caucasian countries was still in its dominance phase. now across most of the asian threads on a popular angmoh sex forum, white guys are complaining how they are treated as second-class citizens and face discrimination in favour of east asians hahha
Your option is ok if you can control the conditions but I think being sucked into their orbit is bad for your health in general. Use and abuse can often be flipped around by the girl and used against bros not used to mind games. It is best to avoid in most cases when you know that is her lifestyle. The one girl I have as a regular in Angeles and with the ang moh "husband" I also knew before and cultivated her to my specifications after she met her sponsor.

If she was dating whites exclusively before and I just met her and if she came to me after hard times it would be a much different story which I would view with skepticism and I would tell her to fuck off.

The west is definitely on a rapid decline though. Multiculturalism, globalism, drug addiction, social media, destruction of family...etc.. These days most of the girls have gone back to traditional Asia dynamic in southeast asia. If CCP ever becomes significant from a pop cultural point of view (like south korea) then it will be game over.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 12-11-2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Typhoon damage a bit bad, Rizal, las pinas and Marikina especially..

And as usual - scammer trying their luck, posting pictures from news pages as their own .. sent him the contact of BDRRMC and MDRRMC. Don't think she appreciates it.

Old 12-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

More pics

Old 12-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Whenever I see disaster pics of the Philippines it is just a daily reminder of how the government screws the people.

So many of the issues (bad drainage) and poor infrastructure falls squarely on the government's shoulders.

It's not like Typhoons are impossible to prepare for it's just they don't care about the people. It is easier to offer aid packets afterwards to bribe the electorate than it is to create lasting infrastructure.

This trip has been a little unlucky for me. I got a Typhoon in the beginning (Rolly) and a Typhoon (Vamco) now. Plus the girls have been a bit more reluctant to travel far due to curfew restrictions.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
wasss is CCP?
Cultural Center of the Philippines
Old 12-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

People will remember you more if you help them during calamities, therefor gains your vote if you will run again in politics, though not applicable to president since can only run once I think?

Sadly that is Filipino mentality, they only look at NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1