The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
Totally free you.
I went to a spa recently and they ask for 100 because touch and hj..
Super sian!
Entry 88 plus 100..
Can go find FL..
Sian ... but still you paid? *facepalm*

Sorry bro, but its because of situations like this that they will continue to take advantage. And they happily know they will always get away with it.

I won't take up silly offers like that. The last time I went to a spa, lady open $100. I said $30, take it or leave it. She said cannot .. I said OK then no need. She was so surprised. In the end she relented, black face she wanked me off. Its ok, I'm not going to go back to find her again mah, so no problem.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Set the market, set the prices, set the standards.....this is always the case.
Sometimes new gals come, usually very spontaneous and good attitude.
Then gradually they meet up and discuss with their jie meis...then things start going down hill.
I think the spa/MP ladies are the worst. They always eat together gossiping, and probably exchange tips on how to trick customers. Telling the young ones no need to work so hard , just know how to scam and rip customers of their money. How to persuade us to top up, how to make up excuses not to strip, etc , etc.. You can tell they all have similar routines when the GQ comes along.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

The so-called "breast fuck/rub" for another $30 (from baseline handjob price of $50) is the biggest rip-off.

Rub her boobs a bit on you only, no different from the $50 service.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Any review on her?

Seems like still nobody write anything yet
Yah seems no review. Looks good and review on slg seems good
Old 08-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post

anywhere in sg offering massage by two masseuse at same time?
I think u have to try those ML who stay or service tgt. Eg, 2 staying together and see if they are ok to do this type of massage.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Tarma is 2F1M sex.

This is 4-hands massage..... more commonly found in LOS.
I think if the massage ends up in happy ending, still Tarma...so not wrong in a sense...
Old 08-11-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Raining day or Sunday? Texted quite a few but no response...lol
Old 08-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Any review on her?

Seems like still nobody write anything yet
As requested:

Hello everyone!! Some people have been talking about Tian Tian so decided to go reccy for y'all:

MR for Tian Tian (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-tian-massage/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Maybe

Looks: 8.5-9/10 To me is my kind of aesthete, someone whom actually looks better than the photos. Total bombshell, again to me. Beautiful features, tight jawline and youthful.

Body: 8.5/10 Very lean frame, tall and lovely. Boobs department not much but not flat. However, high score because, again, what I like.

Massage: 5/10 She does actually make an effort, its not piano but the massage portion is almost non existent, maybe 10-15 minutes tops.

HJ: 8/10. She's got good timing and patience, quite accommodating also. I think she usually does CBJ instead of HJ but I prefer HJ usually. Didn't rush me and I appreciate that. I think with some practice will be a real home run.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Space is small but very cleanly kept.

Overall: Read this carefully. The entire routine is about 30 minutes, including shower and all maybe 40 tops. However, she did not chase me away, we sat around chatting a bit after the deed and she offered to massage me again which I thought was at least some effort.

However, due to kinda non existent massage and really short time frame, you may want to consider carefully.

That being said, she was lovely to speak to, very friendly, GFE is high, came to dry me off after my shower. And to me, looks amazing. Wasn't on her phone much or at all and that's a plus.

This is a VERY hard call, one part of me says, do not RTM because of the timing and the fees, the other part of me says, what a fuckin hottie, just go back with no expectations and enjoy some sensual with someone who looks good.

Very very torn. I would very much appreciate if someone could tell her, package timing is 1 hour. Hahahahaha.

Damage: $120
Old 08-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
isn't that what we call TARMA?
I guess so. Not looking for sexual service just looking for good massage by two females.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Totally free you.
Super sian!
Entry 88 plus 100..
Can go find FL..
I frequent spas myself.
Some have legit good massage. Some don’t. Some are just pure fuck joints. I tend to avoid those fuck joints unless I just need some quick immediate action.

First red flag. 88 and in recent times I steer clear of 58 entries too. But 50 entries are hard to find nowadays.

Second red flag, anyone who quotes more than 50 for a HJ. If they want to say no roaming for 50, I can understand they are just pushing it. I refuse to pay more than 50 for roam+HJ. If they try to stop me roaming, I’ll just tell them to stop.

Black face yes. But just don’t patronize anymore.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Totally free you.
Super sian!
Entry 88 plus 100..
Can go find FL..
Ya man. Did u entertain? Pushing their luck.

Nabei. we should troll them they should pay us instead for roaming our dicks.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I frequent spas myself.
Some have legit good massage. Some don’t. Some are just pure fuck joints. I tend to avoid those fuck joints unless I just need some quick immediate action.

First red flag. 88 and in recent times I steer clear of 58 entries too. But 50 entries are hard to find nowadays.

Second red flag, anyone who quotes more than 50 for a HJ. If they want to say no roaming for 50, I can understand they are just pushing it. I refuse to pay more than 50 for roam+HJ. If they try to stop me roaming, I’ll just tell them to stop.

Black face yes. But just don’t patronize anymore.
Usually legi and good massage no xtra one

Den got extra de anyhow massage
Old 08-11-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post

MR for Tian Tian (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-tian-massage/

This is a VERY hard call, one part of me says, do not RTM because of the timing and the fees, the other part of me says, what a fuckin hottie, just go back with no expectations and enjoy some sensual with someone who looks good.

Very very torn. I would very much appreciate if someone could tell her, package timing is 1 hour. Hahahahaha.

Damage: $120
Err.... u are the one paying 120 leh, u should be the one telling her it’s 1hour.... I doubt many of us want to try.... I wouldn’t.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Usually legi and good massage no xtra one

Den got extra de anyhow massage
There are some who do...just very rare and few these days. I used to have one with a bunch of early 30s/late 20s in the shop. A good 90 min rub with a great finish. Was the best. Then raided alongside their neighbours and kaboom.

Good massage + HJ after is not uncommon. But a SYT with that combi is the ultimate.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightwalker View Post
Side Notes:

PRICES HAVE CHANGED.
Counter needed to pay upfront 88 now. (Web indicates 50)
Asked her about it and she just said "Oh the 50 was the promo period over already"
I'm not a fan of SPAs so dont think I will RTM.
Thanks for the heads up, almost booked her on Thurs.
This is normally the P massage that the operator wants them to upsell.
Won't visit if it is a prerequisite for additional services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
F Jessica la . She also never reply me

We all don’t support she can go eat grass
Same, even An Xin and Xue Er still bother to reply fully booked.

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1