The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xue-er-massage/

anyone tried this xue er? tried searching but too many posts on the other one.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

So good weather, nice to cuddle in. Wonder which ML got provide such services massage + hj + cuddle with you till times up.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Omg the girl stay opposite of Long Nv house also counting down...
Old 24-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sharing FR on one of the person on my previous hitlist - regret, cause far from my expectations.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/min-er-massage/

Big boned/body instead of baby elephant, which I would be okay if boobs were also big, but alas it's not as big as I thought it would be.

Pretty sure FL convert. In and out in 40 mins
Old 24-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Double post deteled

Last edited by kit1987; 24-04-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Simontheleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking around here for very long.finally felt compelled to give a shirt FR for https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Looks close to the pic... location easy if you drive plus can park in compound.

Friendly,chatty,no airs....

The reason for me leaving a FR is her skills!
Bbbj and cim is like super vacuum cleaner...the post CIM special she provides is something that gave the entire experience an amazing finish!!
Old 24-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Quite a few bro shared before. Generally just corporate and give your statement. Don't try to be hero and give false statements. You should be fine. They will release you after statement is taken. And where treated quite nicely.

I'm curious about the future though... I know some are given white card and asked to stay as they might be required to support in some investigations. These girls are not allowed to return to sg shores every again...

There is another group that is asked to leave asap within 1-2 weeks. Can those return? Think even if can, prob need to wait for 1-2 yrs and chances of approval are slim.
Once kena blacklisted by ICA, can never return again esp WP holders. Most of them are phantom workers and will implicate many people from agent to employer. PR and pink IC MLs will be charged too and receive fine.

Some MLs were ambushed when about to reach home.
Old 24-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A very happy week with no need to work. So take the chance to visit all my favorite MLs and have a happy week. Share with all here.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-yu-massage/
Visited Xiao Yu (小鱼)on Monday. Think many bros know Xiao Yu is good (can see my previous FR). Very pretty lady from northern part of China, with very good massage and nice apartment. SN, with very nice breast to fondle. Moaning is very pleasant (such a great experience to start off the week), and intelligent lady with interesting conversation. She is currently not listed in sglongelyguy website, but still serving brothers very well who have her contact. Easier to book nowadays, and each session is getting better and better

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/
Visited Ki Ki on Tuesday. My first time. Surprise to be a very pleasant session. She is from southern part of China, but has a Hongkong boyfriend before, so can speak very good Cantonese, which i am happy to converse with her entirely in Cantonese during the session. The photos are exactly her, very pleasant looking, and look like my ex-girlfriend (she also said many bros said she looked like their ex-girlfriends). Massage is ok, SN, is a nice choice to spend time for 1 hour. But she is leaving by end May, so if you have not tried, better be fast.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-amy/
Visited Amy on Thursday. Quickly become my favorite ML nowadays. Photos are not her (or 70% resemble the pics?), but she is SYT and do look pretty. She is not that bubbly and not always talk, but i enjoyed every moment with her. Depends on how well you know her, she can help you with simple shower, SN/FN depends on chemistry, and good massage as well. And she is skinny with good breast, which i really, really love it. Location also near my office which is a plus point.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-fiona/
Still feel horny, so may see if can book my fiona later today. My heart always have a soft spot for her... tiny frame lady, SN, with very good and relaxing massage. If you need a lot of intense service, she is not for you. But she is the most intelligent ML i ever visited, and most of the time we can talk non-stop throughout the session, on intelligent stuff like psychology, politics, literature and many things. She is also talented in many things such as painting (and i heard some bro paid her to play video games with them?). It is a fun lady to be with when you are bored.

Have a pleasant week, everyone!
Old 24-04-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Omg the girl stay opposite of Long Nv house also counting down...
The location is blown. Any ML moving in subsequently will all be sitting ducks. But those unscrupulous middlemen will continue to house unwitting MLs, especially new arrivals there.
Old 24-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
TB
or Mo Mo 😂
Old 24-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Once kena blacklisted by ICA, can never return again esp WP holders. Most of them are phantom workers and will implicate many people from agent to employer. PR and pink IC MLs will be charged too and receive fine.

Some MLs were ambushed when about to reach home.
Alot kana caught liao, think I will need to rest again.
Old 24-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Xue er new pic looks quite scary. Does any bro feel the same?
Old 24-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Recently tried this Kiki. It's like what most of the bros here have mentioned. Pretty girl with decent sized boobs that has the ability to hold intelligent conversation well.

Massage wise was quite SOP but what surprised me was the fact that she knew how to do back stepping.

Sensual was pretty good, love it when her soft boobs were sandwiched between my didi and I was secretly wishing that it will never end.

HJ was very accommodating with soft moans, nipple licking and 4G roaming. She will ask you what your preference(fast or slow) and would not anyhow whack and then black face. Surrendered within 10mins.

Once the deed is done, she will cuddle with you and talk whilst seducing you with her legs, almost had another hard on hahaha. She gave me a head massage as well, very solid as she used to work as a therapist back in Guangdong.

She doesn't look at her phone until the session is done. This proved to be a sore point as I was left waiting downstairs for about 10 minutes.

Overall still a good session and would definitely RTM.

Recently also visited 7P.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/seventh-princess-massage/

A decent looking petite sized lady with C cup boobs that doesn't really fit her body due to her small frame.

Offered to shower me clean clean and then proceeded to massage me afterwards.

Massage was power packed. Do not be misled by her small frame as every stroke from her hits my sore spot. She too, gave me a solid back stepping as well.

Sensual was pretty good esp the HDLY given.

HJ was accommodating with nipple licking action. Surrendered quickly as well.

Once HJ was out of the way, she will proceed to clean you up a little and give you a relaxing head massage as well.

Overall, a no nonsense lady with very good massage skills. Will RTM if in need of a good massage.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's what they say, but both have that issue at the same time? And having to leave at exactly the same time? I dunno bro.
I am so confused with the situation with them. The new available time is so not CO friendly.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Xue er new pic looks quite scary. Does any bro feel the same?
She has not aged well...... body not as toned as previously and showings signs of haggardness. Whilst I used to visit her every fortnightly for past 2 years..... I have cut down to once a month now and that is just to savour her nuru & sumata + bbbj/cim. My preference now is to go for other younger SYTs .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1