The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KETS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local tall fair lady

I m interested...can pm her contact...
Old 07-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ramebull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can PM me her contact no.

Cheers
"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, it is the realization of how much you already have."
Old 07-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jcjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcjames View Post
...just want to comment here , she txt me saying when she txt some of those Bros whom I have pass to her but didnt get any reply
Hope you are not number collectors !
Dont waste your time doing tat ! Becos she will change her Hi card after tis Ha HA !
I wish to repeat again , those who r not keen in meeting her please do not PM me asking for contacts or ask me to pass ur no. to her !
Stop wasting everybody's time , including mine ! I am also a serious chiongster here and I feel its wasting peoples time when u r not keen in the first place ! So whoever u are please understand , I'm doing her a favour by posting and passing the ctc's to her. No point collecting numbers for the sake of collecting ! As her number will not be contactable after she quits .

Also please do not msg her and ask her whether she's married or got kids oredi, use your brains, ( I was kidding when I post on her original thread)
cant happen at such short duration rite !

I hope I dont have to resort to posting out all those bros whom she contacted and didnt reply or just ask stupid questions !

Maybe for those who have oredi PM me your contacts and are just number collectors, kindly PM me to remove your contacts or else .. Ha Ha .
I might start a new thread with a new heading .
SBF's number collector's with your name and contact , nick !

But no la ! I am a kind hearted soul !

BTW ! she told me to stop passing her ctc's for the time being. so she can concentrate on her studies and try to arrange to meet some Bro's

So be patient !

Good Nite
Old 08-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Also please do not msg her and ask her whether she's married or got kids oredi, use your brains, ( I was kidding when I post on her original thread)

They overused their small head..............big head cant think properly

No Vested Interest

Special Preference for Sweet Young Things:
1) Maria Takagi
2) Rin tomasaki
3) Mihiro Taniguchi
4) Sora Aoi
5) Mao Misaki
6) Riho Nanase
7) Maria ozawa
8) Rio Kitajima
9) Yuki Haneda
10) Jun Natsukawa
Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=jcjames;4356707]I wish to repeat again , those who r not keen in meeting her please do not PM me asking for contacts or ask me to pass ur no. to her !

me a serious cheongster like me who asked for number but nvr get ctc, jus becos i am low on rep pts.....lol
Old 08-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cibai88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I wish to repeat again , those who r not keen in meeting her please do not PM me asking for contacts or ask me to pass ur no. to her !
Stop wasting everybody's time , including mine ! I am also a serious chiongster here and I feel its wasting peoples time when u r not keen in the first place ! So whoever u are please understand , I'm doing her a favour by posting and passing the ctc's to her. No point collecting numbers for the sake of collecting ! As her number will not be contactable after she quits .

I hope I dont have to resort to posting out all those bros whom she contacted and didnt reply or just ask stupid questions !

Maybe for those who have oredi PM me your contacts and are just number collectors, kindly PM me to remove your contacts or else .. Ha Ha .
I might start a new thread with a new heading .
SBF's number collector's with your name and contact , nick !

But no la ! I am a kind hearted soul !

BTW ! she told me to stop passing her ctc's for the time being. so she can concentrate on her studies and try to arrange to meet some Bro's

So be patient !

Good Nite
bro jcjames,

thanks for your post.. i really keen to meet her, pls pm me the number
once again thank you so much
Old 10-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdreamer View Post
I also pm TS for the contact but no reply. I'm seriously interested. Please reply my pm, thanks!
I have msg her your number last nite so waiting to hear the good news !
So I would expect a FR from you by this week if not , Ha Ha !
God Bless You !
Old 10-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro sexdreamer, I believe bro jcjames knows what he is doing. With your reputation and points, Im sure he doesnt include you as one of the number collectors. Its not an easy job to help the girl and I can understand his frustrations.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah bro sexdreamer...you paid 350?? Isnt she priced at 400? Any fr from you on her? She seems like one hot girl!
Old 10-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by honii View Post
Wah bro sexdreamer...you paid 350?? Isnt she priced at 400? Any fr from you on her? She seems like one hot girl!
there were at least 2 FRs but all threads deleted... i think her looks is quite average based on the FRs. maybe thats why the price dropped?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 10-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

to clarify, the above discussion was on Chelsea (bro itrigue's cousin)... the damage for the local tall fair lady in this thread remains the same. a bro got confused and asked me in the chatroom. sorry!

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Cool it bro sexdreamer, be patient with her. Maybe she is unsure too. give her some time to respond. (:
Old 10-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mr jcjames, please do not use threats okie? I did not get any message last night at all btw and do you expect I will be free to meet her this week given today is already thursday and wekends/after work is out of bound for me? So left today and friday and I got to work as well. Don't like the way you sounded although I can understand alot of people just number collectors and so your frustration, but please look at my reputation and search around my posts to see I'm a serious cheongster. Thanks hoh.
Quote:
I don't like "So I would expect a FR from you by this week if not , Ha Ha !". Anyway, fyi I paid $350/1/1 yesterday to try bro's itrigue's cousin. You guys can verify with bro itrigue to prove i'm real.
Hey Bro sexdreamer , Relax lah !
I am sorry if my words have cause you much anxiety and distress !
Dont mean to be a threat.
Jus Kidding only ! wouldnt do such a thing unless really neccessary, I'm like you too ,looking for fun and not trouble, just helping her and really no joke,
have to handle so many PM everyday. sms her contacts until my hand swollen Ha Ha !
BTW was suppose to meet that gal today too ( Itrigue's cousin but she couldnt make it so had a ssession with Vannessa the Ex- SIA stewardess instead )
Luckily you mention about the price , will also bargain down ! Have to thank you for that ,Bro.

As for fixing appt with her , ya its true , her schedule is very irregular , so be patient. But can assure you that you will not regret after meeting her.

Bro sexdreamer , wish you Best of Luck and happy cheonging !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1