The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2004, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
1q2w3e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
'Cure for herpes and syphillis'

Sorry, I have read some of the postings regarding herpes and syphillis but I just wish to know how much time I still have? My gf likely to be infected also but I don't know how to tell her....sob...how?

Can cure anot? I read b4 will affect babies next time. Like that how to marry?

Pls, any advice is welcomed. I don't know how to tell my parents also.

Very stressed....
Old 17-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 22
bkkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Cure for herpes and syphillis'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e
Sorry, I have read some of the postings regarding herpes and syphillis but I just wish to know how much time I still have? My gf likely to be infected also but I don't know how to tell her....sob...how?

Very stressed....
How about cut it off !! Solve all the problems

But seriously, herpes no cure. I think syphillis still got hope to recover.
Old 17-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry dude you porbably gonna suffer for another 50 years or so with both of them since they are not life threatening, pls go to the web and search for more information about them before you come here and start crying.
Old 17-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Very stressed....
Symptoms
Syphilis can cause a range of symptoms or none at all. In the early stage of disease, symptoms may be easily missed. Syphilis can progress more quickly and severely in people with HIV, and may present slightly different symptoms.

Shortly after becoming infected with syphilis (primary syphilis) a small sore, spot or ulcer (called a chancre) may appear at the site of infection, usually on the penis, in or around the anus or vagina or in the mouth. The chancre does not hurt and usually heals quite quickly. It can be accompanied by swollen glands.

Secondary syphilis can cause a rash, swollen glands, fever, muscle pain, headache, ringing in the ears, and in rare cases, meningitis. Dark brown sores, about the size of a penny piece may also appear on the hands and feet. The rash and sores are highly infectious. Secondary syphilis normally develops within six months of exposure.

Tertiary syphilis usually develops within ten years of infection and can cause damage to almost all the internal organs and the brain (neurosyphilis). If left untreated syphilis can cause death.

Diagnosis
A general sexual health check-up will include a blood test for syphilis, and any lesions will be swabbed. It can take up to three months for the body to develop antibodies to the bacteria that cause syphilis, so a test taken shortly after exposure may not detect infection. There is some evidence to suggest that tests for syphilis are not as reliable in HIV-positive people. If brain involvement is suspected, a lumbar puncture may be carried out to assess the extent of disease.

Treatment
Syphilis is usually treated with a course of penicillin injections. People who are allergic to penicillin are given a course of antibiotic tablets, or may be offered penicillin desensitisation where doses are built up gradually over a short period. People with HIV usually receive higher doses of medication for longer. To ensure that the syphilis is completely cured it is vital to have all your prescribed injections or take all your medication. To avoid infecting other people with syphilis, or being re-infected with the bacteria, it is important to avoid sex altogether until treatment has been completed and you have been given the all clear.

Follow-up blood tests will be carried out at intervals of 1, 2, 3, 6, 12 and 24 months to ensure the infection has gone.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 17-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Very stressed....
If you really diagnosed with syphillis, you ought to be brave and responsible to your partner. Tell her about your plight. Things will work out one way or another.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 17-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
asjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What do you mean as how much time you have? You ain't going to die unless you totally ignore the outbreaks without treatment and only in worse case scenerio would your life ceased. Otherwise, you will just be walking around with sores, welts, pain and etc. For cures, there are solutions to the outbreaks but no permanent solution to totally eradicate the virus from your system.

Being irresponsible was how you got the disease and being irresponsible was how you passed it on to your gf. Why not be a real man and tell her the truth instead of just being a "man" by gender. Furthermore, if you are too irresponsible to disclose an important information such as this to your future wife, do you seriously think you are responsible enough to get married and have kids?

Lastly, your parents are secondary when it comes to your sex life as your primary responsibilty is towards your sex partners. Currently, there's no law against syphilis or herpes sufferers to disclose their conditions to their partners but personally, i think there should, in order to contain the widespread of the disease to the general public thru the acts and irresponsibilities of individuals.

Quote:

Very stressed....
Old 17-10-2004, 04:44 PM
jerrylimkk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Very stressed....

Herpes got no cure but can control the number of outbreaks..syphilis very easy to cure just have to get a few shots of pennicilin or a course of doxycycline will get rid of it easily..
Old 17-10-2004, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro if you love your gf slowly break the news to her and accompany her to the DSC for checkup

as for herpes, you could try to get medication to control the outbreak but there's no cure for it. however, for herpes it's really nothing serious that you really need to worry about since some herpes patient never have an outbreak even until they die.
Old 17-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
1q2w3e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks for the advice. At least I know me and my gf not going to die very fast. Will go for a HIV test 3 mths and 6 mths time.

Thanks again. Going to quit the forum.
Old 18-10-2004, 10:46 PM
jerrylimkk

Quote:
Thks for the advice. At least I know me and my gf not going to die very fast. Will go for a HIV test 3 mths and 6 mths time.

Hey Bro,

Stop stressing out...just test at 3 months and go back to your GF...forget about the 6 months crap..Can visit this site for more info..

http://www.aidsmeds.com/Fusetalk
Old 18-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 20
happyranchu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyranchu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

bro why go for the test 3 mths later?? the earlier you go the faster you get things under control... go now be safe then sorry..
Old 19-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Quote:

Very stressed....
How do you know that your GF is infected ? Did she tell you that she is feeling pain ?

Please go to a private clinic in Geylang for a quick jab and anti-botic.

Drinking canberry juice helps to reduce inflamation in the long run...
Old 19-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:

sad to hear that. Read about what you did in L6HXXGXX thread. take care
Old 19-10-2004, 10:34 AM
terror

Brudders here, better to be safe than sorry.. Better use condoms or BJ too, if not kena Herpes or other diseases..
Old 20-10-2004, 11:57 PM
jerrylimkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror
Brudders here, better to be safe than sorry.. Better use condoms or BJ too, if not kena Herpes or other diseases..

Yeah..better be safe than sorry...and less worries too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1