The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 06-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently shifted into a rented room with my gf. Another 2 couples stayed in the same house but they are usually home at night and seldom leave their rooms..
Got anymore spare rooms for rent?
Old 06-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Got anymore spare rooms for rent?
Got toilet for rent

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Seen some of my aunts zaogeng.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, its not complete stranger. I tend to have an ability to make customers feel at ease with me by cracking some jokes and etc. Once we break the ice then i will highlight to them. So far none has ever scream. Its their fault for revealing and i am just being nice to highlight to them. Shouldnt i be rewarded instead? hehe
Old 07-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Got toilet for rent
Toilet best bester bestest....this is where they throw their soiled panties and bras for washing...
Old 07-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
durianman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonyMony View Post
Well, its not complete stranger. I tend to have an ability to make customers feel at ease with me by cracking some jokes and etc. Once we break the ice then i will highlight to them. So far none has ever scream. Its their fault for revealing and i am just being nice to highlight to them. Shouldnt i be rewarded instead? hehe
Should reward u cibai....hehe
Old 08-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Toilet best bester bestest....this is where they throw their soiled panties and bras for washing...
Even the ladies go to take shower,u have the right not to leave the toilet

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jus now when i was walking on the way to my house there market, and i stopped at the traffic light..Just diagonally the traffic light i saw a very chio lady crossing the traffic light..she was wearing a white t shirt and a brown shorts..guess she shd be jus finished buying her things..when she was waiting opp the traffic light..i saw tat she had a very big @@...OMG..i think a Dcup..and she had a mole at her right cheek and she is a Viet/Thai ard mid 20s lady..and she walkin to towards my blk there..
Old 12-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
Jus now when i was walking on the way to my house there market, and i stopped at the traffic light..Just diagonally the traffic light i saw a very chio lady crossing the traffic light..she was wearing a white t shirt and a brown shorts..guess she shd be jus finished buying her things..when she was waiting opp the traffic light..i saw tat she had a very big @@...OMG..i think a Dcup..and she had a mole at her right cheek and she is a Viet/Thai ard mid 20s lady..and she walkin to towards my blk there..
pls... maybe she also from ur block siA

telegram:
Old 12-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
mrpighorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think i am quite used to seeing girls zaogeng. I will just quote 2 examples here, one that has been in my mind quite some time and one quite recently only.

1. this was when i was in sec 2/3 when i went out with a poly girl that i knew through sch competition. we went into a shoe shop and she started to look at the shoes. when she bent forward to get a pair on the bottom shelf, i saw the black and white bra and cleavage. stem..

2. just recently I had to take turn to do presentation then there was this super chio girl on another team that i keep starin at her already. when its her group's turn, she sat on a chair directly infront and i caught a glimpse of her red sexy panty. I saw it again when she stood up to present. mmm

HAHA, cant get the super chip girl out of my mind
Old 12-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Went to pay for stuff at a place. the young cashier wore super lowcut. Already can bio deep long gang and see bra as i was taller.. and her stuff drop. she bend down to pick it up. Ho seh. Two pointy nipples can be seen. Still quite pinkish wor. Stood there for like 10-15second watching them and she still tell me "sorry" as she haben hand me the change. Shiok ah..
Old 13-10-2013, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Bravo-2-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I could recall 2 incidents.

1. It happened when I was in Sec 3. All of us had to take part in school annual cross country run,which was actually a 3 km run at a reservoir. One of my classmate (girl), alway try to pair up with me for training. During our warming up exercise, she would want us to put one leg on the corridor railling to stretch our leg.

Each time that I bend and stretch, I would notice that there is a Lobang on her short and many a time exposed her pussy.

2. I accompanied one of my friend to try out her wedding gown in one of the shop at bugis area as her husband could not take leave to join her. In one of the studios, the changing area is actually a using a curtain drawn type and had a huge wall mirror. After she drawn up the curtain and start striping away, I notice that there is a small Lobang about 2 cm and looking through it, I can clearly see the reflection of her! While trying to put back her own dress after the third gown, she saw me in the reflection looking at her. For a sec, both of us stunned, not knowing what to do, I just smiled.

After we left the studios, she asked me " Do you like what you saw just now?"
I reply "I would love to have a better look again"
We checked into the budget hotel nearby and cum twice in her.
Old 13-10-2013, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo-2-0 View Post
I could recall 2 incidents.

1. It happened when I was in Sec 3. All of us had to take part in school annual cross country run,which was actually a 3 km run at a reservoir. One of my classmate (girl), alway try to pair up with me for training. During our warming up exercise, she would want us to put one leg on the corridor railling to stretch our leg.

Each time that I bend and stretch, I would notice that there is a Lobang on her short and many a time exposed her pussy.

2. I accompanied one of my friend to try out her wedding gown in one of the shop at bugis area as her husband could not take leave to join her. In one of the studios, the changing area is actually a using a curtain drawn type and had a huge wall mirror. After she drawn up the curtain and start striping away, I notice that there is a small Lobang about 2 cm and looking through it, I can clearly see the reflection of her! While trying to put back her own dress after the third gown, she saw me in the reflection looking at her. For a sec, both of us stunned, not knowing what to do, I just smiled.

After we left the studios, she asked me " Do you like what you saw just now?"
I reply "I would love to have a better look again"
We checked into the budget hotel nearby and cum twice in her.
Some guys just have all the luck
Old 13-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Just happen today.. Simpang bedok. Went to eat noodles and bio-ed one chio young MILF who seems to be having a no bra day.. her twin peak was pointing tru the tube... and as i was about to leave.. her kid drop something on the floor bending down while seated to retrieve her kid's stuff. Nosebleed man.. I estimate her to have C sia.. and she kinda let 1 ball when she bend up.. Although she fast hand fast leg adjust back her clothes. but that 1.5 second was more than enough for her nipple to say hi to me...
Old 14-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

I saw a mum bend down to take some thing from the pram. Her dress so loose that I can see it from far. I faster look away, in case tio caught staring at it, haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1