The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
Markowitz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ron Won't Do It Again

Ronaldo: Tough Act To Follow

Ronaldo won every major personal honour in the game, culminating in the FIFA world player of the year award, on the back of his incredible 42-goal haul as Manchester United won the Premier League and Champions League last term.

Although he had to overcome a summer ankle operation and the intense speculation about a move to Real Madrid before he could get back in the thick of the action this season, the 23-year-old started in superb fashion.

But, after notching nine goals in his first 12 appearances, Ronaldo suddenly hit a standstill.

Apart from a goal against Gamba Osaka in the Club World Cup, the Portugal superstar did not find the net once in two months.

However, after converting a penalty in the Carling Cup semi-final win over Derby, Ronaldo then scored twice in the midweek hammering of West Brom, leaving Ferguson to conclude the former Sporting Lisbon star is at last acknowledging he cannot expect to enjoy the stunning achievements of 12 months ago as a matter of course.

"It was a miracle season," reflected Ferguson.

"It is hard to imagine he can replicate that again.

"But I am not sure that Cristiano understood it was a miracle season.

"He had the belief it was normal for him and I think he just expected to carry on.

"But one of the situations he had to face was that this year couldn't be as good as last season.

"Now he has started to come to terms with the whole thing, we will see more goals from him."

It is not that Ronaldo's talent has lessened, just that opponents are now concentrating on ways to stop him.

Two, sometimes three markers are commonplace for Ronaldo now.

In theory that should mean more space for his team-mates, although until recently, that has not been translated into an improvement in the overall United goals output.

"You often comes up against a brick wall in football," said Ferguson.

"Opponents can make it difficult for you because they analyse you better. They put more emphasis on stopping Ronaldo, although we have been missing chances from a few departments not just him."

However Ferguson now expects Ronaldo to go past the 20-goal mark for the third season in a row.

Currently, the winger is on 13, which is not a bad tally for a wide-man at this stage of the season, even if it is only a quarter of last year's phenomenal total.

"People are saying Cristiano has not had a good season but he has got 13 goals and 11 assists," said Ferguson.

"If you dismiss last season altogether they would be saying it is incredible for a winger to score 13 at this stage.

"I am absolutely certain he will end up with over 20 again."
================================================== =======
Source: TeamTalk
Old 01-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Berbatov: This Feels Like Home

Quote:
“That was a big relief for me. Sometimes if it doesn’t feel like home, you can’t adapt on or off the pitch. But it was so easy for me to settle here.”
United’s in-form striker Dimitar Berbatov feels completely at home at Old Trafford, and says his current team-mates are the best he’s ever played with.

Berbatov has every reason to be in upbeat mood. He's struck goals against Middlesbrough, Chelsea, Bolton Wanderers, Tottenham Hotspur and West Bromwich Albion (three of them match-winners) in the last month to take his tally to 11 for the season, and he’s also the Premier League’s most creative player, with nine assists.

The reason for it is that Berbatov instantly settled in Manchester, while his unique style of play has been allowed to flourish freely under Sir Alex Ferguson, as Dimitar explained to ManUtd.com.

“I feel completely settled here,” he says. “To be honest, I felt that way from the minute I walked into the dressing room. The boys have been great. It’s like I’ve been here for years. I was made to feel part of the team straight away, and I think things clicked quite early on.

“That was a big relief for me. Sometimes if it doesn’t feel like home, you can’t adapt on or off the pitch. But it was so easy for me to settle here.”

But Berbatov, who describes himself as a perfectionist, isn’t completely satisfied just yet. “I want to train hard and continue to show what I can do in games,” he continues. “Everyone here has talent, but you need to develop the talent God gives you, work hard and, with a bit of luck, you’ll succeed.”

However, life is made a little easier when you have the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez, and whole lot more throughout the side.

“Personally, this is the best squad I’ve been involved with. I am very proud that the manager has said this as well. My country is proud, too. For me to be here, coming from a small country, it’s a big success. You can’t get higher than the standard at United. We have some of the best players and clearly the best coach. It’s a pleasure just to be here and follow in the footsteps of so many great players.”

At 27, Berbatov may be one of the more experienced members of a youthful attack at Old Trafford, but he says there is plenty for him to learn in his peak years.

I always try to improve and work on my weaknesses,” he adds. “I listen to the boss and the experienced guys in the team who have won many league titles. You only have respect guys like that, they have achieved everything. That’s one of the great things about being here. You work, you develop, improve and, hopefully, win cups and titles. I have my own style and I always play my game. With that, if I can help the team, great.”
================================================== =======
Source: ManUtd.com
Old 01-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premier League - Ronaldo sends United five points clear

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a penalty as Manchester United went five points clear at the top of the Premier League with a 1-0 win over Everton.

Ronaldo converted from the spot two minutes before half-time at Old Trafford after Mikel Arteta was adjudged to have tripped Michael Carrick.

Goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar set a new English league record for time without conceding a goal, breaking the previous mark of 1,103 minutes, as the visitors rarely threatened to beat the Dutchman.

Either Liverpool or Chelsea can reduce the gap to two points when the teams play at Anfield on Sunday, but the champions will have a game in hand.

Everton visited Old Trafford on the back of draws against Liverpool (twice) and Arsenal, and showed the organisation and tenacity that has made them so hard to beat.

The talismanic Tim Cahill started despite a bruised foot picked up against Arsenal on Wednesday, as David Moyes picked an unchanged line-up.

Everton have thrived on a consistency in selection from which Moyes's counterpart across Stanley Park, Rafa Benitez, could learn a thing or two, and the visitors looked comfortable until Ronaldo's breakthrough two minutes before the break.

The outstanding Carrick made a purposeful forward run and, as he entered the area, was caught by Arteta and stayed on his feet until Tony Hibbert tackled him cleanly.

The appeals were muted but referee Mark Halsey awarded the penalty for Arteta's trip. Everton were furious but Ronaldo was not about to let them off the hook, clipping the ball down the middle as Howard dived out of the way.

It was the Portuguese's 14th goal in half an injury-interrupted season - not a bad return given the constant attention devoted to his supposedly sub-standard performance and attitude.

Ronaldo showed all the ambition and ability that saw him crowned the world's best player, attempting skills that few others would even consider.

Exhibit A was a remarkable toe-poke hit with no backlift that scuttled through the Everton box, beat Howard but came back off the inside of the right-hand post.

While Van der Sar extended his Premier League clean sheets record to 12 in a row, his opposite number Tim Howard also excelled himself.

Howard, himself a former Old Trafford keeper, produced a superb close-range stop to deny Carlos Tevez from close range on 12 minutes, and he reacted sharply to a deflected Ronaldo effort to tip it over.

As well as winning the penalty, Carrick was in ambitious form. He sent a left-foot volley just wide after 33 minutes after collecting a majestic scooped through ball from Ronaldo, then forced another fine save from Howard with a drive from the edge of the box.

Early in the second half, Carrick might have had another penalty, when Joleon Lescott tripped him close to goal - this time referee Halsey waved play on.

Tevez may find himself back on the sidelines next weekend, when Wayne Rooney is scheduled to make his return from injury. The Argentine did little to help his cause with a wayward finish after he controlled a low cross from the right.

Tevez, who celebrates his 25th birthday this week, clearly knew he had to make an impact but, on two occasions in the second half, did so to the detriment of his team - ignoring better-placed team-mates to try long-range shots

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 01-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United Vs. Everton

EPL 08/09 Week 24

Old Trafford Stadium

GOALS

1st goal for Manchester by Ronaldo 44' (PK)
Click Here for Video

EXTRAS

Park chance 7'
Click Here for Video

Tevez chance 12'
Click Here for Video

Ronaldo's post 26'
Click Here for Video

Ronaldo shot 27'
Click Here for Video

Tevez shot 52'
Click Here for Video

Tevez free kick 71'
Click Here for Video

Park shot 87'
Click Here for Video

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Probable New Man Utd Shirt Sponsor

NBTY: Favourite For New Sponsor

With AIG announcing that they won’t be renewing their sponsorship of Manchester United due to the affects of the credit crunch Paddy Power have begun betting on the next shirt sponsor of Manchester United and there is already a strong favourite.

The most likely new sponsor of Manchester United according to Paddy Power is NBTY. Paddy Power offer 9/4 that NBTY is the next shirt sponsor of Manchester United.

NBTY is a leading global vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of a broad line of high-quality, value-priced nutritional supplements in the United States and throughout the world. Under a number of NBTY and third party brands, the Company offers over 22,000 products, including products marketed by the Company's Nature's Bounty.

Sahara

Sahara Group, India

Another new sponsor of Manchester United according to Paddy Power could be Sahara. Paddy Power offer 7/2 that Sahara is the next shirt sponsor of Manchester United. The name may not be familiar to many, they are an Indian group whose interests range from financial services to real estate. They also sponsor the Indian cricket team. It is thought United have approached several companies about sponsorship and Sahara have confirmed they are one of those companies.

Tata , Saudi Telecom, China Telecom

It shows what a global brand Manchester United is when all of the companies being linked with Manchester United are international ones.

Tata Group India

Tata are 3rd favourites at 8/1 with Paddy Power. Tata own several car brands such as Jaguar and Land Rover and it has been announced that they will be sponsoring the Ferrari Formula One team. Whether or not they can afford to sponsor both Ferrari and Manchester United in the current financial climate remains to be seen.

Saudi Telecom

Also third favourites are Saudi telecom who are both 8/1. China Telecom follows with 10/1

Other interesting links include Pepsi who are 16/1 and McDonalds who are 18/1 with Paddy Power.

To find out the odds on the next shirt sponsor being Yahoo, Google or the Abu Dhabi Group (owners of Manchester City)
================================================== ========
Source: Football Shirt Culture
Old 06-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

oi!! guys!!! devil supporters!!! how cum this thread so quiet liao??? lets talk abt the next match vs west ham!!

West Ham Vs Man Utd

Edwin van der Sar will be looking to keep his 13th clean sheet in a row when league leaders Manchester United travel to Upton Park on Sunday.

While title rivals Chelsea and Liverpool have all stuttered recently, Sir Alex Ferguson's side have hit a rich vein of form since losing 2-1 at Arsenal at the beginning of November.

United have won ten and drawn two games without conceding a goal since that setback to move two points clear of second-placed Liverpool and they still have a match in hand.

The unbeaten run has come despite a string of injury problems but they finally appear to be easing.

Wayne Rooney could return to action after missing the last five matches with the hamstring injury he suffered in the 1-0 victory against Wigan Athletic, while Patrice Evra has recovered form the ankle problem he sustained in last month's win against Chelsea.

Nani is also available following his groin injury against Derby County in the Carling Cup semi-final second leg but Rafael (hamstring), Anderson (foot), Jonny Evans (ankle) and Owen Hargreaves (knee) all miss out once again.

United won't find it easy at Upton Park though against an in-form Hammers side and on a ground where they have a poor record.

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 09-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premier League - Giggs magic sends United top

Ryan Giggs rolled back the years to send Manchester United top of the Premier League, scoring the only goal in a 1-0 win at West Ham.

The 35-year-old struck just after the hour mark with a piece of brilliance, cutting inside from the left flank, beating two men and finishing low past Robert Green.

The champions increased their consecutive clean sheet record to 13, but were made to work hard by an impressive, industrious West Ham side.

Gianfranco Zola picked the same team for the fourth consecutive match, while Alex Ferguson made three changes - bringing in Giggs, Paul Scholes and Rafael da Silva for Ji-Sung Park, Darren Fletcher and the unwell Gary Neville.

Carlos Tevez received warm applause on his return to Upton Park, but produced a quiet performance and will surely return to his familiar position on the bench when Wayne Rooney returns against Derby County in the FA Cup next weekend.

West Ham showed all of the organisation and resilience that their coaching team of Gianfranco Zola and Steve Clarke has given them, denying the champions time on the ball and limiting their goalscoring opportunities.

Carlton Cole might have celebrated his call-up to the England squad with a goal on 13 minutes, when he was released down the right channel and sprinted away from Rio Ferdinand.

But instead of shooting with power, Cole attempted a cute chip and Van der Sar made a comfortable catch.

A minute earlier, Lucas Neill also came close to ending United's run of defensive perfection when he volleyed goalwards but, after a brief fumble, the goalkeeper held on to the ball.

Then Jack Collison had a chance, as the young Welshman collected the ball and turned into shooting position, but took one touch too many and Ferdinand eventually scrambled it away.

At the other end, the visitors dominated the statistics but only once genuinely threatened Green's goal before the break.

Giggs played a free-kick on the right low to Scholes 25 yards out, and he dragged his first-time shot off-target. However, an instinctive sidefoot from Cristiano Ronaldo redirected the ball towards the top corner and Green made a superb reflex save to palm it away.

The goal came when Giggs received a perfect crossfield pass from Scholes on the left, then turned inside beyond two flailing challenges and sent a right-foot shot into the bottom corner through a sea of legs.

It was Giggs's first goal of the season, and ensured he has now scored in all 19 of his league campaigns.

Thereafter United were comfortable, passing the ball around with Dimitar Berbatov proving an unusually effective defensive influence.

Scholes and Giggs have had to put up with reduced playing time in the twilight of their careers, but they still possess match-winning quality and between them turned one point into three.

Those extra two points are the margin by which Ferguson's side lead Liverpool with a game still in hand, to be played against Fulham in 10 days' time.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Ferguson calm after vital victory

Fergsuon praised Giggs for his services to United. Sir Alex Ferguson refused to get carried away about Manchester United's title hopes after victory at West Ham took them back to the top of the table.

A superb Ryan Giggs goal proved enough and put them two points clear of Liverpool with a game in hand.

But Ferguson said: "Mistakes can be made - we had an 11 point lead over Arsenal in 1998 and lost the league, so we are not counting our chickens.

"We shouldn't either because this game can come and bite you."

United hopes of a 11th league title under the leadership of Ferguson were given a boost this weekend with Chelsea and Arsenal falling further off the pace following draws.

However, their nearest challengers Liverpool managed to secure a last-gasp victory at Portsmouth.

It looked at one stage that they would only secure a point at Upton Park until Giggs cut in from the left, drifting past two West Ham's players, before firing past Robert Green.

It was the Welshman's first goal of the campaign and maintained his record of scoring in every Premier League season.

"I am searching my memory bank for the last time Ryan scored with his right foot," said Ferguson. "I think it was against Coventry 12 years ago

"Ryan truly is a credit to the game. If anyone wants an example of how to dedicate themselves to football, you could have no greater example than Ryan Giggs."

West Ham boss Gianfranco Zola believes that 35-year-old, who made his first appearance for United in 1990, can play on for "many years".

"I have a lot of admiration for him, he is a fantastic player, and although you are the opposite side, you enjoy players like him," said Zola. "He is one of those players you would love to have in your team". "He is a very good advertisement for football and young players. When somebody has got such a talent it is all down to the desire.

"If you have the desire to carry on playing and challenging yourself all the time, he can play for many years.

"It is up to him. When I was at his age, I just didn't want to give up. I wanted to get better and better. That's why I played for more years.

"Looking at him, he has the same desire. He is one of those players you would love to have in your team."
Old 10-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

[QUOTE=dc7176;3453969]oi!! guys!!! devil supporters!!! how cum this thread so quiet liao??? lets talk abt the next match vs west ham!!
[CENTER]
West Ham Vs Man Utd

Defensively and to an extent offensively West Ham played well, pressing Man Utd and fighting to be the first to reach the ball. But what separates the top tier teams from the rest is the the moment of brilliance to find an opening and deliver the killer blow.

For the past few matches, the stats boast that Man Utd have the majority of the play. Maybe this season Fergie has decided that at times, he should incorporate the style which he adopted when Man Utd played Barcelona last season (en route to the Champions League final) - which is keeping the ball and passing it around, letting the opponents chase the game. Thre is a certain calm in this season's play. I'm a fan of Owen Hargreaves and waiting for him to return to the fold. Any news?

Rafael has played well in matches which featured him. With his brother Fabio, they are for the future...
Old 10-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
..I'm a fan of Owen Hargreaves and waiting for him to return to the fold. Any news?
Rafael has played well in matches which featured him. With his brother Fabio, they are for the future...
OH is out for rest season (so I hear) due to his recurring medical problem. I actually prefer him over Carrick. C's great with his distribution, but OH is more hardy -tackles included
Old 10-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
OH is out for rest season (so I hear) due to his recurring medical problem. I actually prefer him over Carrick. C's great with his distribution, but OH is more hardy -tackles included
Carrick and Hargreaves are different types of players. The former is deployed in the creative mold -picking up players with the killer pass. Though of late, Sir Alex wants him to also get in with his fair share of tackles. In the last few games, Carrick's overall contribution has been good. He is also cool under pressure with good use of bith feet. Speed wise he's never there but so what right?Hmmm...people always mention Berbatov of his languid style, Carrick also looks indifferent at times

Concur that Hargreaves is the harrying type - terrifying opponents. Maybe due to his style of play, which is always high tempo, full of hard running and crunching tackles, Hargreaves' body can't take the constant punishment in the EPL. Thought that he would be a good addition to the team. Understand that even in the Bundesliga, Hargreaves was constantly injured and they don't play that many games in Germany - with a winter break thrown in.
Old 16-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

FA Cup - Team news: Rooney to miss out

A round-up of the FA Cup fifth round team news with Manchester United unlikely to play Wayne Rooney at Derby.

Sunday February 15

Derby County v Manchester United (17:30)

Derby full-back Jay McEveley is suspended, so Lewin Nyatanga is set to start at left-back.

United are unlikely to play Wayne Rooney, who is almost fit again after a hamstring injury, while Anderson is also missing. However, Patrice Evra and Rio Ferdinand are both fit.

Monday February 16

Cardiff City v Arsenal (Fourth-round replay, 19:45)

Cardiff skipper Darren Purse is set to miss out due to the return to fitness of Gabor Gyepes.

Over a year after breaking his leg at Birmingham City, Croatia striker Eduardo could return the Arsenal starting line-up due to Emmanuel Adebayor's torn hamstring. Gunners fans will have to wait for new signing Andrei Arshavin's debut though, as the Russian is ineligible having signed after the first match of this tie was played. A knee injury means former Cardiff player Aaron Ramsey will miss the chance to play against his old club.

Old 21-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

Boss: Rooney will start

Sir Alex has confirmed he'll hand Wayne Rooney his first start for five weeks when Blackburn Rovers visit Old Trafford on Saturday.

Rooney, who scored in midweek after coming off the bench against Fulham, missed the previous seven matches after tearing a hamstring in the Reds' win over Wigan Athletic on 14 January.

Now, however, the boss says the Englishman is fit and raring to go.

"Wayne will play," Sir Alex told media at his pre-match press conference. "He has to start so we can see how far advanced he is, but we think he's fine. We could have been tempted to use him at Derby on Sunday, but we decided the extra few days’ training would help him."

Elsewhere, John O'Shea's swollen heel, sustained on Wednesday night, means the Irishman is a "slight doubt".

"Other than that, it's the same squad," Sir Alex confirmed.

Victory against Blackburn will send United eight points clear of title rivals Liverpool, who play on Sunday.

Old 22-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Barcelona launching £20M bid for Man Utd fullback Evra

Manchester United fullback Patrice Evra is a £20 million target for Barcelona.

The News of the World says the Spanish giants have made several trips to Old Trafford to monitor the Frenchman’s form and fitness.

Although Evra signed a new four-year deal worth £70,000 a week only last season, he has been tempted in the past by the interest of Real Madrid and Barca. And while Alex Ferguson rates him highly, he might be tempted by a £20m offer for a left-back.

The United boss has hopes for the Brazilian twins Rafael and Fabio Da Silva and sees them as his long-term full-back partners. That could persuade Fergie to cash in on first-choice Evra as he freshens up his squad.

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 22-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

Goal Video: Manchester United 2-1 Blackburn

dc's Wellness Spa

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1