The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wowzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Positive???

Hey bros,

Been very depressed over the last 5 months or so. I know i am going to be so slammed for this, but just had to get this off my chest. Had a HJ session with a masseurse in a local health centre. I've not dared to do anything else...no guts, did not do any fingering too. But after this HJ session, i started to have the intuition that i might have contracted HIV from the masseuse. I seem to have a lot of the symptoms such as floaters, loose stool, fever > 38 degrees, and so on. Anyway, today, i decided to go for a test at a local GP. They will be using a 4th Gen Elisa to test. I know that the probability of me contracting HIV is slim...but with all the symptoms happening to me, i am starting to wonder...will i be the first to contract it thru a HJ. I have never had any good luck. The nurse told me it would take 3 - 4 days for the result to come out. I am expecting a call from the clinic saying, "the doc wants to see you, you have to do the confirmation western blot test." Good luck to me
Old 13-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
muthafker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Positive???

hj will not kanna virus 1 la
Old 13-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Quill is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Positive???

Hello there,

If you have not had any high-risk sexual exposure i.e. unprotected vaginal/anal sex or shared needles, you are not at risk for HIV transmission. "Hand jobs" are the least of your concerns. You have nothing worry about. As long as you have been true to yourself, the test result WILL be NEGATIVE.

Floaters, high fever etc. are non-specific symptoms that can be due to a variety of reasons. Medical science is never so straightforward. You can't be a doctor overnight by reading the Internet. It takes at least six years of professional training. So, stop self-diagnosis and see your GP if you're unwell.

Take care.

Quill
Old 14-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
superfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro hj won't kena.
lots of bros even regularly do BBBJ (can kana other STD) but even BBBJ HIV transmission osso low.

relax and wait for results. nothing else u can do.
Old 14-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 19
forbidden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforbidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster

take care bro!

Just upped bro: Zapper
uplist:
150 points achieved!
Hope to reach 200points soon!
Old 14-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowzz
guts, did not do any fingering too. But after this HJ session, i started to have the intuition that i might have contracted HIV from the masseuse.

You must be absolutely nuts to think that you can get HIV from a hand job.

There's nothing wrong with your body but in my opinion, your brain has short circuited.

Go to http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/S...Archive/Other/ and read the forum contents.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

HJ will not kenna HIV lah. Unless the girl doing it got open wounds or cuts on her hands and it enters the urethral opening of your penis(you will be the 1st documentated case if shit happens!). But I am certain you won't let the girl HJ you if you see her bleeding and got open wounds on her hand, right?

The symptoms you are experiencing is probably due to you being overly worried and it weakens your immune system. What with the weather, sure you will feel sick. Drink more water, get more sleep and eat probably. Nowadays, many dengue fever cases, so who knows?

As what the staff at DSC said ,whetever you read on the internet about STD transmission and symptoms, take it as a pinch of salt. DSC is the place to examine you as it is setup specifically to deal with STDs.
Old 14-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wowzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've decided that i cannot wait that long. I will be going to AfA's test site this evening. Wish me all the luck...guess i will be needing it.
Old 14-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've decided that i cannot wait that long. I will be going to AfA's test site this evening. Wish me all the luck...guess i will be needing it.

Don't waste your time and your money!!!!

You don't need an HIV test. I repeat... YOU DON'T NEED AN HIV TEST!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
please tell them y u think u have hiv.
think they need a good laugh for the day.
Old 14-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ACtually...IIANM, I think this is the 1st time our fren had a HJ/Sex experience..It might freaked him out..I remember my first time..I freaked out as well...Anyway..Bro..Rest assured...Ur chances of contracting is super duper low...HOwever, if it gives u a peace of mind if u do the test..Go by all means...And good Luck..Dun forget to report back ur results to us..
Old 14-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy
Ur chances of contracting is super duper low...HOwever, if it gives u a peace of mind if u do the test..
The biggest joke is that he is at greater risk of being killed in road accident while on his way to AFA than he is of testing positive for HIV.

Hey Wowzz wouldn't it be ironic if you got run over by a bus while crossing the road to get to the testing venue.

Take my advice.... stay home and watch TV instead of going for an HIV test. It's a lot safer.

Old 14-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
meng is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeng is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
The biggest joke is that he is at greater risk of being killed in road accident while on his way to AFA than he is of testing positive for HIV.

Hey Wowzz wouldn't it be ironic if you got run over by a bus while crossing the road to get to the testing venue.

Take my advice.... stay home and watch TV instead of going for an HIV test. It's a lot safer.
Boss...you so naive meh.....he say HJ you believe ...maybe his HJ = FJ + RAW leh...
Old 14-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng
Boss...you so naive meh.....
If someone narrates an incident under the cover of anonymity provided in a forum environment, it goes without saying that I would take it as a true account of what occured.

Why would someone lie if he wants useful advice?

Old 14-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
meng is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeng is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
If someone narrates an incident under the cover of anonymity provided in a forum environment, it goes without saying that I would take it as a true account of what occured.

Why would someone lie if he wants useful advice?
Maybe he scare to be bombarded by you lor.....like using super sacrastic remarks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1