The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
juicymenu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Good old times in school...entirely true!

Hey there bros. I am new in here and i would be sharing my juicy story with you guys in this thread. I just graduated from Secondary School and am now studying in a poly. I came to know this site a few dqys ago so i wanted to share my experiences with all the bros here. So do up my points if you like my story!

3 years ago, when i was Secondary 3. We had to separate with our sec 2 frens and join new classes through streaming. I got placed into a class with average results so i thought that i might be having pretty boring new classmates and teachers but i was wrong.

"Alright class stand!" Miss Wong exclaimed as she enetered our class. OMFG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Theel school's hottest and most pretty teacher is teaching our class. When i first knew about her in Sec 2 when she came to relieve our class one day, the whole class especially boys started discussing about her. She had a really cute face with really slender figure and not to mention she has a pair firm looking boobs. We found out from the other class that she is only 24 that year and came to our school because her fren was inside and MOE posted her here by chance. That might br the first time i am actually praising the MOE. Thank them that they posted Miss Wong here.

Miss Wong: Good morning class!
While class: Good morning Miss Wong!

As she is a very solemn person, she would bow to us as a form of respect. However as i was sitting at the front, when she bowed i could see her cleavage when she does it! OMFG! she really does have a great body. Although it was only for that little while, i think she is a C cupper.

She is teaching us biology. For the first 2 months everythung was fine and during lessons she would ask us to meet her after school if we had problems with our homework and lessons.

One day, i had some problems with my homework and decided to ask her for help after school.

Miss Wong: This is the part where the Woman reproductive organ is. The womb is the part te females hold the newly fertilized babies in there for 9months before birth.

Me: eh cher ah have you did that before?

Miss Wong: do what?

Me: you know what i mean right. *gives a cheeky smile*

Miss Wong: hello! is that how you should be talking to your teacher! watch your language!

Me: i am just asking only what... not thinking of any dirty thoughts la. so did you?

Miss Wong blushes slightly and shakes her head....OMFG she is still a virgin! At her age? Aftwr that i wwnr home and started to think really dirty thoughts about her. I would start my move soon!

End of Part 1....
Look forward to Part 2!
Old 23-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
ironteeth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterironteeth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good old times in school...entirely true!

First camper reporting in.
Old 23-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping 2nd in line..

Cher i need help on my hmwk !!
Old 24-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 13
xchampsx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxchampsx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

your story sounds similiar to mine... title also sama-sama. you sure its true bro?
Old 24-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let's see how your juicy story continues
Old 24-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
fwah_master is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfwah_master is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow..

Camping here as well!
Old 24-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 14
MagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant future

Looking forward to part 2.
Old 24-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 15
rdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

upped you for encouragement
Old 24-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 13
sleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to behold

wooo updates pls!
Old 24-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pricky77 is Cool - loads of Potential

I'll share my happenings during my secondary school days. This took place like 17 years ago while I was at bt merah secondary. I was 17 then. For some of you, your should be aware how messy my school was. It was after the exam period and we are given extra lessons on computer. The whole class went to the computer room except for me and linda. We sat a distance away. God knows what got into me. I went over talk to her and my I grope her breast and after I fingered her. Linda didn't resist and this went on for 5 minutes till this ass guy from the other class came in. I was scared and I wasn't aware whether he knew what happened? After school, we was having sex at the hdb staircase opposite the school.
Old 24-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchampsx View Post
your story sounds similiar to mine... title also sama-sama. you sure its true bro?
same teacher? XD

TS, please continue setting hammock here.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same starting.. diff ending ma..
Old 24-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 19
boisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS do come back soon.
Old 24-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchampsx View Post
I don't know about your story... Lol.. But I guess it's different... Haha... Starting on part 2 now hope you will enjoy my story!!
Old 24-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Thank you for all your support till now. Some of you might find this a little fake but i guarantee u that this is entirely true. So please keep the comments and ups rolling. Anyway here's Part 2(i might be a little slow as i am using my Android device to type this.)

The next day, during Miss Wong's lesson, she gave us some work to do in class. She was wearing a low cut blouse and a pretty low skirt. i then called her over to ask for help again. She was bendingover to help me solve this problem. What greeted my sight really surprised me. As she was bending over, i could see her cleavage and she was wearing a pink bra with lace. Cupping her boobs together, instantly gave me a hardon. While she was explaining the question to me, I was practically just staring at her cleavage. Then she noticed that I was looking at it and she immediately stand straight, blushed a little n walk away. Damn it, I wanted to look at it for a longer time if I can I want to get hold of it.

After school I went to look for her 'asking' her some questions again...
During the session she started asking...

Miss Wong: What did you see during class just now?

Me: see what?

Miss Wong: Don't act blur, when I was teaching you in class just now..

Me: I was looking at the paper and listening to your explanation.

Miss Wong: are you sure? I saw that you are looking at my..

Me: at your what?

She didn't say anything afterwards, then she came to sit beside me, really close to me and whispered "my boobs". I can't believe a teacher just said that, upon hearing it gave me an instant hardon.

Me: What are you talking about? (stammering here)

Miss Wong: see you are stammering already, don't deny it.

Me: I really don't know what you are talking about and besides...

Miss Wong interrupted: then what is that thing sticking out of your pants.

I quickly placed my bag over it(i really don't know why I did that) and was too scared to say anything.

Miss Wong: How can you do this? You are still a student so you should be studying instead of watching this kind of things.

Me: but cher.. You are so hot how to concentrate(had totally no idea how that came out of my mouth)

Miss Wong: How could you talk like that to a teacher. This is a school not your house, please show your respect.

Me: so what now? Already saw le.

Miss Wong: Come with me then.

Where is she gonna bring me to? The level head? Shirley please don't do it!

End of Part 2.
Look forward to Part 3!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1