The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
weilun86 is Cool - loads of Potential
OMG Korean red light

How i wish this is what i can see in GL

Old 03-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMG Korean red light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weilun86 View Post
How i wish this is what i can see in GL

url]
Note how tall they all seem to be!

I've seen them wear shoes over a foot tall, under the ubiquitous bell bottom jeans and even just bell bottoms from the knees down covering these shoes.

SEAJ
Old 03-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro in reality these girls are just a step above tea room girls haha...and the good looking ones are rare, just a ton of makeup and plastic surgery...and these girls are known to go bbfs I'd rather pay just a bit more for a full hour and massage at an anma where it's cleaner.
日本 freaky...and even more expensive
Bangkok avoid the ladyboys and protestors!
Old 12-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any idea where in Korea this is ?

And if they entertain Singaporeans using Google translate ?
Old 12-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ellendel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post
Any idea where in Korea this is ?

And if they entertain Singaporeans using Google translate ?
I visited one in Seoul before.
It was near to Cheongnyangni station. If I remember correctly,it was right next to the station, you will surely see the redlight lit glass windows if you walk around the area.
The food stalls and restaurants are on the bigger roads. But in the back alleys, you will see whole rows of glass windows with k-hookers inside. Because the windows are located in the small roads, you cannot really walk past the windows unless you intend to browse what's available. (Unlike in Amsterdam, where families with children walk side-by-side with customers.)

The girls were knocking on the windows trying to get my attention, because I went in the middle of the weekday and business was slow. They will entertain asians and Singaporeans customers. Many of them were very pretty. Cost around SGD$80 when you inquire.
Old 13-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
beefiscow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share more details on the inclusives and more details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellendel View Post
It was near to Cheongnyangni station. If I remember correctly,it was right next to the station, you will surely see the redlight lit glass windows if you walk around the area.
The food stalls and restaurants are on the bigger roads. But in the back alleys, you will see whole rows of glass windows with k-hookers inside. Because the windows are located in the small roads, you cannot really walk past the windows unless you intend to browse what's available. (Unlike in Amsterdam, where families with children walk side-by-side with customers.)

The girls were knocking on the windows trying to get my attention, because I went in the middle of the weekday and business was slow. They will entertain asians and Singaporeans customers. Many of them were very pretty. Cost around SGD$80 when you inquire.
Old 13-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Big thanks
Old 10-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Need basic Korean or other languages to negotiate ? presume service is quite basic. Did you tell them you were Singapore-saram ?
Old 20-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Note how tall they all seem to be!

I've seen them wear shoes over a foot tall, under the ubiquitous bell bottom jeans and even just bell bottoms from the knees down covering these shoes.

SEAJ
Cheongnyangni runs 24/7 - "accidentally" walked by at 9 am and at least 1/4 of them were opened. The girls are all slim and heavily made up. Looks quiet with few punters mainly Asians and rare Ang Moh. I could pass off as a Korean / Japanese (once had a Korean ajima asked me for directions in London !) and a few called out to me (oppa ... oppa) and they will wave to you if you looked at them a bit longer than you should. Stopped by a girl in the middle of Dapsimni-ro-3-gil. Tall (even without heels) and very busty. Looks pretty enough with heavy make up.

I told her in my very basic Korean that I was XXX-saram and she was good to go. She offered "Chilman" or 70000 KRW. Brought me to the room at the back - very small and looks very basic - like Amsterdam windows. Huge D boobs - probably enhanced but what a great surgeon. Very slim, skin is not perfect. BBBJ and then cowgirl. I came - got dressed and left.

She was checking on a timer and I think they are not supposed to spend too much time on each punter. Saw a Toyota Alphard dropping off some of the ladies and looks like it is very organised. Works very much like Amsterdam - fuck and go. Don't be going there looking for GFE or your life partner. But if you have 30 minutes and need to get jacked off, then this is the McDonalds of sex in Korea, don't come here expecting Cordon Blue.

Safe even at night but easiest way to get there is via the subway, get out at exit 5 and walk 50 m right through the hawker stalls towards W cafe and the windows are right behind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1