The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Hi bro, will not bs you and say I cannot remember off hand( going to refresh my memory in 2 weeks.) Remember it looked big and her overall package was really good(her massage is one of the strongest among the ml-s I meet so far). For au natural, other bro-s can help with this part?
Nina boobs natural confirm plus chop!
Old 09-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-lisa/

Some time since I visited slg since boarders open
Was in the east and decided to check out some ML from the east that is good for foot soldiers

Looks: 4/10 add at least 10-20 the the age, was a little disappointed when I saw her as compared to the picture
Body: nice boobs but it’s a body of a milf so belly fat is there
Massage: 10/10 the massage, this is where she shine
Boobfuck: 10/10 she knows what she’s doing
But was turned off when she told me have to add for this and that, those that are planning to have boobfuck or bj or jg take note
small head took over so I top up to get a good boobjob
Old 09-07-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nina has such confidence to ask me which one I prefer , natural like hers or fake ones like many others. Must give it to her for such confidence and cheekiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Nina boobs natural confirm plus chop!
Old 09-07-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/nina-massage/

Hi guys, any reviews to share for Nina? May I ask if she is FN? Thank you in advance!
Her new set of pics...wow....looks really nice.
Old 09-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried kk-massage from SLG recently.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/

Worst attitude I ever experienced from a ML, I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.

Tried making a friendly conversation with her at the start but her replies were really cold. So I didn't bother any further. Then came her attitude problem, she kept complaining that many customers before me decided to walk away and not start the session after seeing how she looks like in person. In my mind I was thinking well done, there are a lot of guys here who will not tolerate fake or excessively edited photos etc. Then she went on and on about how Singaporean girls are all ugly, that she is pretty and Singaporean girls are not (come on she's a ugly and poorly educated auntie) and that every ML/FL in the industry edits their photos and it is standard practice. I wasn't interested in arguing with her but I thought it's very rude of her to go on insisting that local girls are ugly when she herself is also ugly and poorly educated.

Service was extremely terrible. During the HJ I don't know for god knows what reason she put her leg across my body and rested it there.

I would kindly suggest bros to boycott this ML. Attitude is terrible.

The overall quality of MLs/FLs here have fallen off a cliff, it seems like we are getting the worst of the worst nowadays.
Old 09-07-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/aurora-massage/

Any bro tried this girl before? Remember she was here before but the price seem to be higher this time round ($160 for 45min)
Her buddy Lynne has been actively promoting her on WeChat.
Apparently she delisted for quite awhile as she got taken care of by one of our rich brothers here. Well she’s back in the market but personally I’m not rushing to try.
Old 09-07-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, suggest that you try to take it off, she will either let you or reposition herself. No harm trying but please respect her decision. This is where the fun is. Like you said, it could be a rtm bonus.
Thanks for the tips, i'll see how it turns out in the next RTM.

@Ivysaw is it because you booked 90 mins?
Old 09-07-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Her new set of pics...wow....looks really nice.
Yah agree, its just... wow...

Sat on the fence for too long, guess i should make a move to book her soon...
Old 09-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Tried kk-massage from SLG recently.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/

Worst attitude I ever experienced from a ML, I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.

Tried making a friendly conversation with her at the start but her replies were really cold. So I didn't bother any further. Then came her attitude problem, she kept complaining that many customers before me decided to walk away and not start the session after seeing how she looks like in person. In my mind I was thinking well done, there are a lot of guys here who will not tolerate fake or excessively edited photos etc. Then she went on and on about how Singaporean girls are all ugly, that she is pretty and Singaporean girls are not (come on she's a ugly and poorly educated auntie) and that every ML/FL in the industry edits their photos and it is standard practice. I wasn't interested in arguing with her but I thought it's very rude of her to go on insisting that local girls are ugly when she herself is also ugly and poorly educated.

Service was extremely terrible. During the HJ I don't know for god knows what reason she put her leg across my body and rested it there.

I would kindly suggest bros to boycott this ML. Attitude is terrible.

The overall quality of MLs/FLs here have fallen off a cliff, it seems like we are getting the worst of the worst nowadays.

That bad uh? I nearly booked her. Her photos and her past FR doesnt seem THAT edited though
Old 09-07-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xinxin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anan-massage/

Oh my gosh, 2 more listing, any commando?!

Looks too good to be true
Since Im so busy with work, I haven't book any and get my numbers recorded.... I thinking if I should go commando. :P
Old 09-07-2023, 08:44 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.
Bro, you use opera browser? There is a free in built vpn and it is more user friendly. Feel it is better than puffin as puffin keep logging out sbf. For mr/fr posting, a tip I can give is use a note app on your phone so easier to edit and paste, especially with the intermittent logging issue in sbf(remember had to keep rewriting some mr-s because of this issue). Just remember to delete the mr from your note app after you are done.

Last edited by rythuno; 09-07-2023 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Yah agree, its just... wow...

Sat on the fence for too long, guess i should make a move to book her soon...
Feel she is really nice and proactive. No need me to ask, she said she already help me add a record so my record is more recent so easier for me to book other ml-s
Old 09-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sheldon123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Her buddy Lynne has been actively promoting her on WeChat.
Apparently she delisted for quite awhile as she got taken care of by one of our rich brothers here. Well she’s back in the market but personally I’m not rushing to try.
Previously she offered AR too but now no more. I wonder what makes her remove AR. ahaha
Old 09-07-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you use opera browser? There is a free in built vpn and it is more user friendly. Feel it is better than puffin as puffin keep logging out sbf. For mr/fr posting, a tip I can give is use a note app on your phone so easier to edit and paste, especially with the intermittent logging issue in sbf(remember had to keep rewriting some mr-s because of this issue). Just remember to delete the mr from your note app after you are done.
You can try Brave browser as well. Works well for me on my android phone.
Old 09-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
You can try Brave browser as well. Works well for me on my android phone.
I'm currently using Tor browser. Warp by Cloudflare helped me to get past the firewall issues, though I can't load the page at times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1