The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 TAARA 💞💞 LEAN MILF WHO CAN DO IT ALL; AR, AJ, CIM, COF, DT, FF.

T A A R A

A Professional Masseur back in BKK, Taara knows how to serve Men best.

Name: Taara
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-25-36 (Natural)
Height: 158cm
Weight: 45kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AR AJ (+Tips)

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below
Old 10-07-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 TAARA 💞💞 LEAN MILF WHO CAN DO IT ALL; AR, AJ, CIM, COF, DT, FF.

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerranger12 View Post
Taara of Foxythai

Looks: 9/10 GND
Boobs : 8/10 A cup Small
GFE: 10/10 very friendly
BBBJ: 8/10 Not Bad
AR: 6/10 very green
FJ: 8/10 Very Wet
Overall : 8/10 New to this trade

RTF: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ofSpades View Post
Fr for Taara:

Bro she is a solid gem. She will get high on ur lil bro and go to town with her mouth. And she likes to play with ur ass (maybe for not everyone) but that felt crazy. She is really playful and make sure you're taken care of real good, licking u up and down. Even her frenching was so good and wild. Blew my 2 shots in her mouth and she kept going at it. Her CG and missionary is also very good. Plus points for great massages during the break. Will definitely come back if time allows it. Treat her well bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
FoxyThai's Taara

Late session with her last night
Looks similar to video, but with usual filters
Nicely maintained slim milf, Bak 1-2
Shaved pussy, clean
Ass was the tightest I've had these 2 years
Note that need to change condom if changing holes to fuck
Legit thai massage almost made me forgo my 2nd shot
But made me finish in less than 10mins at the end

RTF: for sure if time allows

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post
FOXYTHAI
TAARA

Slightly tanner skin tone and looked older which was exactly what i needed for my milf fix. Skinny as skinny can be, no blemishes or marks on her body except for tattoos on her back. Small boobs with big nipples, had a load of fun playing with those puppies.

Basic frenching, could have more tounge fighting if anything. BBBJ is out of this world she knows how to work your tool around, both hands with her licking on your tip. Wet and sloppy all around, had to just finish inside her mouth for the first shot. Low mileage, kept switching multiple positions, just had to with a pussy that tight and finally finished with missionary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburning View Post
FR for Taara from Foxy Thai.

Sharing for a good booking.

Super secure booking. Have several steps to follow before reaching the place. almost make my blood boil. but come to think of it, these actually gives you the piece of mind during the session. Quick FR for reference.

Looks: 7/10 Definitely will not reject. sweet smile once you break the ice.
Body: 9/10 Slim, petite and nice slim waist. Not the norm for gals with AJ. Super light weight as well. Not for boobs lovers, A++. B type. But for me, the key was slim and petite. Thus the score.
BBBJ: 9/10 Few can manage to make me have the urge to come by just BBBJ. She is one of the few. Have to stop her several times. Her hand and suck combo is quite hard to tahan.
FJ: 9/10 Tight. Like what a bro describe. The petite size made the difference. Her expression during the session.... Priceless.
GFE: 10/10 This is the part Taara shines as well. Her English quite good. So not much of GT. Talk about everything under the sun, all the while never touch her phone. can really set you at ease, making the session quite relax.
Conclusion: A gem, rtf material! Heard she is going back soon. Dun miss it.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-07-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 TAARA 💞💞 LEAN MILF WHO CAN DO IT ALL; AR, AJ, CIM, COF, DT, FF.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 12-07-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-07-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 11-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-07-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-07-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-07-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-07-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-07-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-07-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-07-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-07-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1