The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2005, 09:06 PM
unkillable

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Ever fuck your gf/wife while they are sleeping??

I always had this fantasy to fuck them when they are sleeping....hahaha. Could do it with most of the gfs but my ex was an exception. The first time was cos we wanted to have sex but were too tired...so we slept naked. then i woke up in the middle of the nite and felt fucking horny...

Saw her sleeping sideways...so mai tu liaos...put a bit of saliva lub lub my dick and her cunt...After that i test water by inserting one finger in....then two...by that time my dick already quite hard by the excitment of not getting caught by her. After fingering her for quite a while then i slowly inserted my dick in using the spoon position.. she moved a bit at first..but that only got me more excited!!! i faster withdraw and waited for her to fall into deeper sleep again. Then after a 2 mins like that...i cannot tahan liaos...poke her immediately and slowly enjoy my time...going in and out..and i can even feel her getting wetter by the min.... and cos like that damn exciting i cum faster than normal and faster withdraw and cum on her butt....then faster take tissue and clean her up and go back sleep...

next morning i ask her did she feel anything or not..she said nv...being a bit gulity i confessed that i fuck her while she was sleeping and she said...isit??? dun bluff me lah....hahahaa then i say ya lor i bluff u lor...ehehe

The experience was super exciting...

ANy bros got similar fantasies and experience?
Old 18-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fuck your gf/wife while they are sleeping??

Bro unkillable, your GF must be very tired hor

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 18-09-2005, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
y7u8i9o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm, propably she really very tired. or she is leading you on. play innocent to hightened your sensation. clever girl. congrats for finding such a gem.
Old 18-09-2005, 08:22 AM
unkillable

but ex liaos mah....hahhaa and i only did it once...
Old 18-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkillable

next morning i ask her did she feel anything or not..she said nv...being a bit gulity i confessed that i fuck her while she was sleeping and she said...isit??? dun bluff me lah....hahahaa then i say ya lor i bluff u lor...ehehe

Boy, either your ger on drug or heavily drunk. How the hell she dun feel anything?? What a wonderful incident u have.
Old 18-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Boy, either your ger on drug or heavily drunk. How the hell she dun feel anything?? What a wonderful incident u have.
Hmm... maybe the gal is really in deep deep sleep,
Old 18-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Lustro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried before too. but always kanna stop by a " ZEK !! (sound we make when irritated),Dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! stop it and let me sleep pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! seems like she get pretty irritated most of the time when she awaken. she prefer morning quickies ba. at least when she's awake and rested. haiz. i cannot satisfy my fantasy like you leh.

when i look back at it, this kinda fantasy is dangerously connected to future rapes sia. who knows when it'll lead to ppl drugging gals to achieve the "sleeping effect" for the excitement.
Old 18-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential

So mannnny times, girls love it, even when they are very tired, I usually disturb them in the weeeee early mornings, make sure they sing the national anthem when I raise my flag...pole with no flag hahahhahahaha
Old 18-09-2005, 05:04 PM
ivy7

Once my ex fucked me while I was fast asleep... I just had vague memories of a very very erotic dream and waking up very very wet... if he didn't tell me what he did over brunch, I would never have known for sure!

Other occasions I woke up and joined in
Old 18-09-2005, 06:10 PM
unkillable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
Once my ex fucked me while I was fast asleep... I just had vague memories of a very very erotic dream and waking up very very wet... if he didn't tell me what he did over brunch, I would never have known for sure!

Other occasions I woke up and joined in
Oh ya....thats damn good rite??? Must have felt like heaven...hahaha you know la...our little bro usually wakes up in the morning....so hor i think its damn easy for horny gf
Old 18-09-2005, 06:13 PM
unkillable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustro

when i look back at it, this kinda fantasy is dangerously connected to future rapes sia. who knows when it'll lead to ppl drugging gals to achieve the "sleeping effect" for the excitement.
Wow...I think I wun go to the extent of drugging gals to achieve that effect... must know right/wrong...like bonking FL RAW is damn wrong... hehe
Old 18-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Lustro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just joking la,hehe. althou most of us here are perverts in a way or another. but i am sure we abide the law and have high morales one right.
Old 18-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!

A few years ago, when I was with one of my ex, I remember 1 night that I slept over her place. Heavy rain mah and I ride bike. Her mother was like no choice. That was the only night ever I slept there.

Well, it was cold, and there was lightning and thunder. Very bad weather. When it was time to sleep, we wanted to get intimate. But cos I think her mum was still awake, so my ex wasn't comfortable. Even though it wasn't our 1st time, it was going to be the 1st in her house, if we did.

We fell asleep. Somewhere in the night, I was waken by a very good feeling. I open my eyes and my ex was riding on my erect bro. I was shocked. She giggled at me and say, 'wah, asleep also can hard, and I'm damn horny, so do lor.' And what the f**k, I thought, and I took over. In the midst of everything, we heard the lights of the toilet being turned on outside, but we continue. And guess what, we forgot to wear condom and I actually cum inside her after some heavy but quiet pumping.

The next few weeks worried abt her stomach. Cos it was just nice we did raw during her 'fertile' period.

But, heng ah, no hit 4D.
Old 18-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Once my wife got drunk in a pub and her friend called me to fetch her home. I was rather angry at first.

When I carried her to the bed, the sight of her suddenly make me horny. I stripped her naked and pumped her real hard partly as a punishment to her.

The next morning when she woke up and complained to me she had a sore pussy, and scolded me !
Old 18-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673
Once my wife got drunk in a pub and her friend called me to fetch her home. I was rather angry at first.

When I carried her to the bed, the sight of her suddenly make me horny. I stripped her naked and pumped her real hard partly as a punishment to her.

The next morning when she woke up and complained to me she had a sore pussy, and scolded me !

Hahah...really damn funny!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1