The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massages that allows GF to Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgan View Post
Your gf very good leh, not jealous other girl touch your KKJ
We want each other to enjoy together without doing it behind each other's back. She allows ML to hj me and I allow male masseur to finger her in the same room.
Old 26-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neileverything View Post
Got one spa few weeks back still advertise with a male masseur. Near kallang. The spa also with female masseur, seems like can fulfill your requirement.
Bro, can pm the contact of the spa? thank you!
Old 31-10-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Actually the gf is the best person to do the job, no need to look for other ML liao.

Your gf can massage u, can hj u, can make u high, all these are with her watching on.

Of coz u can teach her how to massage that could make u high oso, save all the trouble la, tio bo? ..
and its free!
Old 31-10-2021, 10:56 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

TS should train his GF to massage with her tongue and pcc using her legs
Old 31-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Hi Bros,

Does any bros here know which ML allows our gf to watch while we are being massage? My gf is keen to watch me getting hj and high during massage...

She also wants to learn how to massage me that could make me high also.

Thanks bros!

Ask your gf to join any Spa ...the Spa Bosses will teach her HJ and how to make customer high
We can also patronize her to show support
Old 31-10-2021, 01:49 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Ask your gf to join any Spa ...the Spa Bosses will teach her HJ and how to make customer high
I can help to teach TS GF how to make men happy. Free of charge
Old 31-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
True, but I'm sure the boss won't want locals bcos cost high. My gf's a pole dancer so no spa owner would reject de.
Old 31-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
and its free!
Absolutely true ..
Old 01-11-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, but I'm sure the boss won't want locals bcos cost high. My gf's a pole dancer so no spa owner would reject de.
like what bro sladang said, the best teacher is you.
only you know when you feel good.

if you want your sexy pole dancer gf to experiment on other guys before trying the methods on you, am sure the queue will be very long.
you can open a home massage spa already. sure make money.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
like what bro sladang said, the best teacher is you.
only you know when you feel good.

if you want your sexy pole dancer gf to experiment on other guys before trying the methods on you, am sure the queue will be very long.
you can open a home massage spa already. sure make money.
We intend to take massage courses in Nov and then offer couples' massage or 4 hands massage. Cos not much spa in Sg offer male and female masseurs for couples' massage.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 17
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Massages that allows GF to Watch

Bro any good courses to intro?
Old 02-11-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

I ask my gf massage and HJ you while massage your gf and finger her.. when we all gets high we do SRS ..watching each other fuck
Old 02-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We intend to take massage courses in Nov and then offer couples' massage or 4 hands massage. Cos not much spa in Sg offer male and female masseurs for couples' massage.
Prostate massage course is highly recommended ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
I ask my gf massage and HJ you while massage your gf and finger her.. when we all gets high we do SRS ..watching each other fuck
After that can watch his gf does the pole dancing stunt ..
Old 03-11-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Prostate massage course is highly recommended ..

After that can watch his gf does the pole dancing stunt ..
Yeah for sure.... all kind of stunts
Old 03-11-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind teach TS gf how to perform a sensual bbbj with cim or fj at no extra charge. Pm me for arrangement.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1