The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I will miss Lucas but if you ask me, the article is a piece of crap.

You can't respect a journalist who writes:
'The 22-year-old midfielder has started only 25 league games since arriving from Gremio for £6million in 2007 and had hoped to become a regular following Alonso's departure'.

Lucas is also quoted as saying:
"I'm feeling really good and I'm training really hard. I'm looking to impress and we must see what happens," he said.

"We are sad because Xabi has gone but hopefully whoever comes in will show quality and improve the squad."

Mascher staying then?
MASCH: I'LL BE READY FOR SPURS
Old 08-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Here is a very interesting article that should bring smiles to all YNWA supporters

Sir Alex is wrong, Liverpool are title favourite

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 08-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

aquilani is a far more attacking midfielder, unlike alonso who is a playermaker from deep...

with aquilani replacing alonso, is rafa changing our formation from 4-2-3-1 to a more attcking 4-1-2-3 (aka barcelona)..?

4 = johnson, carragher, agger/skrtel, insua/aurelio
1 = marcherano
2 = stevie g & aquilani
3 = torres with kyut & riera/babel at his wings...
Old 08-08-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
aquilani is a far more attacking midfielder, unlike alonso who is a playermaker from deep...

with aquilani replacing alonso, is rafa changing our formation from 4-2-3-1 to a more attcking 4-1-2-3 (aka barcelona)..?

1 = marcherano
2 = stevie g & aquilani
no benny?? without alonso maybe we will play lesser long ball. thinking of it, it may be a blessing.... it'll be much more attractive to watch
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We will concede more goals but if Stevie and Torres are fit, I won't care so much.

I do think we need more movement in midfield, so Aquilani is an exciting prospect, but 4-8 weeks to get fully fit wtf!!!!

Anyone thinks Yossi and Stevie interchanging in central midfield will work?

Reina
Johnson--Carra--Skrtel--Insua
Kuyt--Yossi--Mascher--Riera
Torres--Stevie
Old 08-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

Hey guys, how can we let Xabi go without a remembrance post? Your favourite Alonso moment??

For me, not his goals but his role, coming back from an injury, not match fit, against Juventus in the Champions League in 2005 enroute to Istanbul. Juv had pulled one back in the first leg and every pundit was saying they are going to finish us off in Turin. No Gerrard either. Yet we held out comfortably and Alonso produced a defensive masterclass in midfield as Juv stuttered to a walking pace.

Juventus 0 Liverpool 0

So long Xabi Alonso.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
We will concede more goals but if Stevie and Torres are fit, I won't care so much.

I do think we need more movement in midfield, so Aquilani is an exciting prospect, but 4-8 weeks to get fully fit wtf!!!!

Anyone thinks Yossi and Stevie interchanging in central midfield will work?

Reina
Johnson--Carra--Skrtel--Insua
Kuyt--Yossi--Mascher--Riera
Torres--Stevie
4-8 weeks is reasonable for aquilani to learn the workings of how a new team plays.

i would prefer stevie and yossi to switch places for your formation. then again, stevie will end up all over the place anyway.

how about pushing johnson to play alonso's role??? seen johnson cover the defensive midfield role damn well at portsmouth. only requires rafa to sign steve finnan back as cover for rightback.

not to pour cold water but liverpool, or any team in the premiership, does not the players to excel in the 4-1-2-3 formation. barca's formation requires all their attacking players to play freeform, meaning they can run anywhere and the rest will have to cover for every other position on the field. this is to ensure that while the opposition defenders cannot man-mark, barca's players will still know where to pass to a waiting teammate. takes years to perfect it. barca is successful cos they always play in the same way.

Quote:
Hey guys, how can we let Xabi go without a remembrance post? Your favourite Alonso moment??
my favourite spell for alonso was last season when he was a red card magnet!!! valencia, vidick, zabaleta were all suckered into early showers.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

mine will be this one...........

Seriously....i just love the way he played with his goals coming from nowhere and the passes from one end to one end....
especially yesss...also the red card magnet

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 08-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1 = marcherano
2 = stevie g & aquilani
I am concerned about the 1 part. Masch and Alonso used to share the tackling part. Both of them created fouls to stop play and in the process gotten yellow cards. If we leave Mascherano to do this alone, he will be suspended for more games this season. It is a fact that defensive midfielders get more yellow cards due to the increased number of tackles that they make.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he's simply a great professional...
play his very best whenever called upon...
hope he got a chance to come back and say a proper goodbye to our fans... preferrably in a CL match btw us and Real...

will missed his pin point long pass, his long distance attempts, his close control of ball which fooled many players into committing tackle..

1 moment i remember most is the goal he score agst luton from halfway line, gerrard was screaming for the ball in the counter attack, but when alonso saw goalkeeper was upfiield, he just took a shot... gerrard was about to shout at him when he turned n saw the ball heading toward the goalmouth... quite a funny expression on gerrard face then...

Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros

I have not logged on SB for a few days, pardon me if this video was posted b4:

to b honest, i've nt heard of Aquilani prior to his move to Anfield. Mayb I dun follow Serie A much, tt's y. Like many fellow Pool bros, I'm oso sceptical of an Italian succeeding in BPL. Zola was probly d best, if nt 1 of d best italian players who had survived arguably d toughest football league. Cudicini deserve special mention but he doesnt create d same impact as an outfield player. Other than that, d others like Roberto Di Matteo, Vialli, Ravenelli were quite ordinary ... not like they'll light up epl with a bang.

d above video shows some spectacular goals n good movements which d Italian was famed for. Let's hope Aquilani can prove d critics wrong n live up to his good reputation. Who knows, he may well become d best italian who ever graced d BPL.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

god i m gonna miss him he was my type of player,i even change the way i played 4 my sunday morning football team moving ard the pitch thinking i was alonso lol lol lol lol.it did help we stop losing matchesbye alonso c u in the la liga.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone watching the game against alt madrid now?

we are looooooosing 0-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd half just started...

Torres almost scored with a looping header....

damn it @@@ Gerrard almost scored a diving header...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 09-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Like many fellow Pool bros, I'm oso sceptical of an Italian succeeding in BPL. Zola was probly d best, if nt 1 of d best italian players who had survived arguably d toughest football league. Cudicini deserve special mention but he doesnt create d same impact as an outfield player. Other than that, d others like Roberto Di Matteo, Vialli, Ravenelli were quite ordinary ... not like they'll light up epl with a bang. Who knows, he may well become d best italian who ever graced d BPL.
The Serie A is a very technical league and back in those days the English game was all about physical bulldog power so tats why the Italians find it hard to adapt.

The present English game is very different now as most teams have gone technical like their European counterparts. So I would think that Aquilani should be able to adapt comfortably to the English game as have many of the other European players who crossed over in the last couple of years.

With his talent and skills we are all very excited about Aquilani being the creative force that the Boss felt had been missing in our play. He definitely has the potential to become the greatest Italian player to grace the English game.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
anyone watching the game against alt madrid now?

we are looooooosing 0-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd half just started...

Torres almost scored with a looping header....

damn it @@@ Gerrard almost scored a diving header...
This was a bad bad game.
Carragher and Torres have picked up injuries.
I hope they can recover in time for the start of the BPL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1