The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Nope..

Actually, scratch that.. I was just informed she flew back recently..

Fug this shiat..
Tian Niu ? Ting bao? Both yummy
Old 15-06-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
There should be positive and negative reviews so that we can support the good ones and avoid the bad ones. If no bad reviews, many of our hard earned money will be wasted on bad MLs and hopefully this will wake some of them up if they see their business drop. Unlikely or no rtm for bad ML so why bother how they think or react
Exactly. We can read between the lines as well. So some of the stuff can't be translated easily. We can also get additional info by PM-ing the genuine reviewers directly.

Let's continue to share useful genuine intel for the good of our little bros & stop all the shaming and crude remarks, resulting in unnecessary animosity.
Old 15-06-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
yah..a few MLs showed me text message translated in Chinese on MR abt them. Some will get worked up over the negative comments abt them.

So i think we better keep it short when mentioning abt certain ML. Details can be mentioned or shared via PM.
Really dude? You're saying you're going to let them and the MLs dictate what you write and how you behave here? Seriously?

Then might as well dont write anything if so worried.

Never did we have to censor ourselves before, be it a good or bad report. Just don't make it so obvious it's you. Never write FR on the same day you visit. Never put time and date of the visit. Never give such granular details like, I bought her bee cheng hiang this afternoon. And never write about off menu services you got. Just stick to the report of her listed services, and give your general impression, good or bad. So this will help other bros make better decisions.

If MLs show me FRs about them, I just say I don't know and get back to the session and my pleasure. Why even bother having discussions about what is written here?
Old 15-06-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Wa lychee bro need so petty mou. Score points ah
Old 15-06-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Well said bro.

While there are always bros who show MRs to ML/FLs to score points, but most of them know about SBF and can read this forum themselves - dun need to log in to read threads.

There's an FL 'N' that recently posted on WC that she gets updated what punters say about her on SBF frequently.

I knew a fat Minah MILF who used to pretend to be a bro to post positive FRs about herself, and slam other MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really dude? You're saying you're going to let them and the MLs dictate what you write and how you behave here? Seriously?

Never did we have to censor ourselves before, be it a good or bad report. Just don't make it so obvious it's you. Never write FR on the same day you visit. Never put time and date of the visit. Never give such granular details like, I bought her bee cheng hiang this afternoon. And never write about off menu services you got. Just stick to the report of her listed services, and give your general impression, good or bad. So this will help other bros make better decisions.

If MLs show me FRs about them, I just say I don't know and get back to the session and my pleasure. Why even bother having discussions about what is written here?
Old 15-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yah..a few MLs showed me text message translated in Chinese on MR abt them. Some will get worked up over the negative comments abt them.

So i think we better keep it short when mentioning abt certain ML. Details can be mentioned or shared via PM.
The max you can and should do is just avoid letting the ML find out its you who wrote a specific FR, like saying the day/time you went and specific details

Otherwise, I believe level of service should really be transparent about it, thats the whole point of this forum

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 0
nobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been lurking in this massage thread awhile.

Agree on bro Kopiosteve's point, shouldn't let MLs/FLs and their translators dictate this forum.

Some bros out there need to find other conversation topics and be more interesting. Read the news, check out social media etc.
Instead of turning yourselves into forum translators to add value or interest to the MLs/FLs.

Some worse, develop side hustle of MR/FR conspiracy theorist or analyst to the MLs/FLs. LOL

Quote:

Old 16-06-2021, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
Any FR on this gal charging $130 on the top market price .planning a commando visit tomorrow http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3843. Just check with her location is where last time Tao Zhi stay.
FR Xi Xi location same as where last time Tao zi stay,maybe same unit also .she staying alone in the unit for now.Clean and nice place .Have a feeling like going to mistress house . Look 8.5/10 same person as pic but plus abit only fat .Age :below 25 can consider SYT to me.BoOb:8/10 big more than handful but abit shag.no ideal real or fake .Massage 8/10 got learn before in China really know how to do JG and Handjob .cheerful and friendly .negative point limited roaming .can squeeze but cannot suck nipple .RTM :yes .maybe after a few week to see any improvement on her auto roaming part.think she will be listing on SGLguy soon
Old 16-06-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
The max you can and should do is just avoid letting the ML find out its you who wrote a specific FR, like saying the day/time you went and specific details

Otherwise, I believe level of service should really be transparent about it, thats the whole point of this forum
Or even better, just act blur and claim you don’t know and surf sbf at all if the ML asks you anything related to said topic lol..

Too many jokers nowadays trying to “capitalize” on this thread to score brownie points lmao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-06-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
FR Xi Xi location same as where last time Tao zi stay,maybe same unit also .she staying alone in the unit for now.Clean and nice place .Have a feeling like going to mistress house . Look 8.5/10 same person as pic but plus abit only fat .Age :below 25 can consider SYT to me.BoOb:8/10 big more than handful but abit shag.no ideal real or fake .Massage 8/10 got learn before in China really know how to do JG and Handjob .cheerful and friendly .negative point limited roaming .can squeeze but cannot suck nipple .RTM :yes .maybe after a few week to see any improvement on her auto roaming part.think she will be listing on SGLguy soon
Thanks bro. She looks real good
Old 16-06-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oh no. So confirm taozi is gone?
Old 16-06-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:

if show u the bad, just ask them is it true? rectify it then

i once gave a good MR long ago and the ML business boomed. Clients showed her the MR which enticed them to visit.

Thanked me and declined payment at end of session as appreciation. Insisted on paying as that is not my intention from the start. Good service should be promoted and rewarded, shit service bashed, regardless of white knights or dark knights. If i have to write good reviews to get free joy, i might as well don't go. clearly cannot afford it don't waste such $$$

agree on refraining from the minor details.
Old 16-06-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, wait till u encounter a ML/FL flaring up suddenly when checking her HP for SMS appointment during the session but received an SMS from her white knight instead abt negative MR from SBF. Really spoilt the mood after that as she will keep on lamenting and explaining throughout the session and maybe throughout the day.

If want to write negative MR is ok but just be tactful a bit will do and not too straightforward (e.g plastic face, granny looks, badly done boobs, massage sucks). Some MLs just can't accept the truth as truth hurts.

I'm ok to follow the majority to be more truthful or mean in my MR but dun blame me if ur session became a nightmare session like mine suddenly.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm ok to follow the majority to be more truthful or mean in my MR but dun blame me if ur session became a nightmare session like mine suddenly.
Test your skills and see if can sweet talk sayang her enough to de-escalate the mood, and maybe even escalate it in other ways

Have up before

Old 16-06-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Or even better, just act blur and claim you don’t know and surf sbf at all if the ML asks you anything related to said topic lol..

Too many jokers nowadays trying to “capitalize” on this thread to score brownie points lmao..
Thats what I do, haha. Just go huh? Act blur is an essential skill all guys must have

Have up before

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1