The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

ML facing threats are just part and parcel of their occupational hazard, just like raid or fished. The person may not be in sbf and even if he is, nobody will know who is culprit. She is probably popular enough to be delisted and survive on existing pool of customers for a while and hope the maniac will give up eventually or lose interest. If he is the determined type then perhaps it is time for her to quit this scene, just bad luck. Can happen to any ML, she not the first and won't be the last. Just pay her a visit while she is still sticking around, that's probably the only useful thing her customers can do for her now.
Old 07-07-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Visited her three days ago.

Review for Xiao Mo:

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-mo-massage/

Looks: Exactly like her selfie photos and video. What you see is what you get. No need apply discount. Definitely SYT.

Body: B ish. Definitely enough for your hands. Nice fair skin. But got some pimples probably due to the weather and work. Fair skin but not silky smooth.

Massage: Broken into two parts: Back massage and head massage after sensual. Haha. The back massage is kind of like a formality if you know what I mean.

Head massage is nice and relaxing. I'm always having headache so it's good for me.

Sensual: High playability as suggested by other bros. Hard working. Blow wind blow until the game is over.

Personality: Very bubbly and chatty. Definitely won't feel awkward.

She's time limited. Don't wait for too long if you plan to visit her.
Old 07-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro cannot liddat say ley . All you can eat buffet food is suggesting lower quality, mass produced food. And I'm sure that cannot be said of the fine offerings of LN, XE, AA, Lulu, etc...

Let's just say some appreciate vegan food, while others prefer meat in their dishes.

A grain bowl vs steak & fries. Quinoa vs cheeseburger. Both are of quality, but it depends on the individual which they think has value for them

For me, I am a carnivour, hahaha. But I like to vary my diet once in a while with deep fried kale and legumes.
I like to vary my diet too. Damn. Was on top of the mountains for some time.

And song song is back. Damn.
Old 07-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I like to vary my diet too. Damn. Was on top of the mountains for some time.

And song song is back. Damn.
Lots good ones bro. If you still like C type of service, then there's a few more just like her.

I'll try SS next week perhaps, let the hype and trend to see her die down a bit.
Old 07-07-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Someone zap me 6 points (!) for the comment above and left the comment “clone”.

Sorry I dun quite get it… u mean I’m a clone or u mean u are a clone zapping me?

Lol…. Looks like it’s true! Some raving reviews CANNOT believe! Lol…..

Of course cannot la. Haven't you noticed? There is a surge of pussies and mummy's boys in our midst now. And I don't mean only the young newbies.

These days it's, "I message her for 2 days and no reply, boohoohoo". Or Face 9, body 9, service 9 really??? Or.... "hmfph!! Dun want to rtm because cannot touch her....". And of course let's not forget this pea brained psycho - cannot win a girl's heart like a man, must resort to threats and calling the authorities to get even. Geez.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
I agree such kind of threats are part and parcel of the job. However, are we discriminating against ML simply cos of their job choice if we were to just turn the page and say it’s all part of the job and hope the maniac give up eventually, else she should consider quitting?

Just as any girl who dresses very sexy in public or going to bars or clubs late at night run the increased risks of being molested or even raped, are we going to say it’s the girl’s fault she dresses so sexy and still go to a club, and hope the molester will give up won’t molest any other girls in future or say that the girl should consider not dressing so sexy next time? My personal subjective humble opinion is that in today’s age so long as the girl’s dressing does not amount to indecent exposure, then she should have the freedom and right to dress sexily without being subjected to increased risk of molest or rape because of that. And if she is molested, then the pressure should be on the molester to stop him instead of being on her asking her to consider quit dressing sexy in future.

Likewise, while cognizant that such happenings may be part and parcel of this trade, the offender should not be simply dismissed and such behaviour indirectly encouraged in any way on the premise that it’s the girl’s fault for choosing this job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
ML facing threats are just part and parcel of their occupational hazard, just like raid or fished. The person may not be in sbf and even if he is, nobody will know who is culprit. She is probably popular enough to be delisted and survive on existing pool of customers for a while and hope the maniac will give up eventually or lose interest. If he is the determined type then perhaps it is time for her to quit this scene, just bad luck. Can happen to any ML, she not the first and won't be the last. Just pay her a visit while she is still sticking around, that's probably the only useful thing her customers can do for her now.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I agree such kind of threats are part and parcel of the job. However, are we discriminating against ML simply cos of their job choice if we were to just turn the page and say it’s all part of the job and hope the maniac give up eventually, else she should consider quitting?

Just as any girl who dresses very sexy in public or going to bars or clubs late at night run the increased risks of being molested or even raped, are we going to say it’s the girl’s fault she dresses so sexy and still go to a club, and hope the molester will give up won’t molest any other girls in future or say that the girl should consider not dressing so sexy next time? My personal subjective humble opinion is that in today’s age so long as the girl’s dressing does not amount to indecent exposure, then she should have the freedom and right to dress sexily without being subjected to increased risk of molest or rape because of that. And if she is molested, then the pressure should be on the molester to stop him instead of being on her asking her to consider quit dressing sexy in future.

Likewise, while cognizant that such happenings may be part and parcel of this trade, the offender should not be simply dismissed and such behaviour indirectly encouraged in any way on the premise that it’s the girl’s fault for choosing this job.
Hope LL is ok. Actually, if the guy's threat is life threatening, he is punishable by law.

There have always been bad actors that think they can take advantage of these ladies by refusing to pay or stealing from or robbing them. It's against the law.

For LL, probably hiding from this guy is the best resolution since many of them don't wish to get a white card.

Agree with the other bro who says that we can help by minimizing info sharing.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Hope LL is ok. Actually, if the guy's threat is life threatening, he is punishable by law.

There have always been bad actors that think they can take advantage of these ladies by refusing to pay or stealing from or robbing them. It's against the law.

For LL, probably hiding from this guy is the best resolution since many of them don't wish to get a white card.

Agree with the other bro who say that we can help by minimizing info sharing.
Dk how long she can hide for and it's costing her to do so.

Covid period many siao lang dk why can't behave properly
Old 07-07-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

wa kao, just turned on my spare phone and saw msg from LL. Immediately come to sbf.

This jerk has nothing to lose is it? 精神上控制,psycho or what
Old 07-07-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

All the rage and injustice we feel towards LL but fact remains there's nothing anyone can really do other than herself report him to the authorities herself that she was threatened. But why will she do that and risk her purpose here. Shit happens to anyone, that's life man. That's why the golden rule we should always bear in mind is don't get too emotionally invested into any working ladies. The practical way to show support is to patronise her within your means. When they RTC, how many will really keep in touch with us in meaningful manner? Usually are those who plans to return here. More often than not, ties will be cut completely.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

It is against the law to blackmail. Unless this psycho has nothing to lose.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...y-to-extortion
Old 07-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
It is against the law to blackmail. Unless this psycho has nothing to lose.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...y-to-extortion
Unless that guy has some crucial evidence or what not, the more feasible solution would be to report to authorities.

We can only wait our time out and hope everything cease and go back to the norm. Pray for the best and hope for the worst

PS:
Mid-week night ruined by this fucker, please sort this ASAP and come to a settlement if you’re on this forum
Old 07-07-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I'm with you on this. There's danger in most jobs, especially in this one. But when it comes to a crime being committed, which in case it has, then one cannot just sweep it under the carpet, say its part and parcel of the job, and hope it goes away.

However, solutions are not so easily found I fear.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Bro can share LL’s message
Trying to text her few times never get a reply
Haven’t get the chance to visit her, if the situation get worse looks like she’s going to leave =.=…
Old 07-07-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Any Bro can share LL’s message
Trying to text her few times never get a reply
Haven’t get the chance to visit her, if the situation get worse looks like she’s going to leave =.=…
Basically got one siao lang overly obsessed with LL and want to be controlling of her. Obviously no one will be happy with that and this siao lang threaten to report her to police so now she laying low. Even if she is still working she will probably only accept those with her WeChat ba.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1