The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
starapplelight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DESTROY the Mosaic! Decensored JAV

I'm interested as well.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
kenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to behold

I m intrested too
Old 17-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah Must use Windows operating system then can , got apps can use on a android phone ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 17-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
honey111badger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested, how to use?
Old 17-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

is that how 三上悠亜 uncensored clips got out? interesting techhhh

Thanks Bros
Old 17-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unga View Post
Hey Bros,

Unga here. Are you part of the new revolution to destroy the mosaic in JAV? IF you want in, let me know. The latest JAVPlayer works pretty well, and you can (with some limitations) de-censor your favorite JAV actress...

The AI of the TecoGAN is getting better by the day. There are groups out there dedicated to improving the process to destroy the mosaic.

I'll post samples following this post, but some (decent) examples (a few scenes of Yua Mikami) were just recently sold on FC2... but taken down quickly.

peace,

unga
taken down or not does not matter since it is available on multiple platform google FC2-1123075
Old 17-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, interesting.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 18-07-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
amuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
Hm, interesting.
I try it out for my collection result no good

maybe i suck
Old 18-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Momo shakura will be awesome
Old 18-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Dont mind me asking.. the removal is being done by AI meaning its replaced with a pussy but not the real pussy of the actress? Something like how deepnude works?
Old 18-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt it's you. More like you've been scammed of US$10 for believing in Santa Claus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
I try it out for my collection result no good

maybe i suck
Old 18-07-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I doubt it's you. More like you've been scammed of US$10 for believing in Santa Claus.
The software just make the mosiac blurry.... still in infancy developement stage.
Old 18-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
vava9922 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unga View Post
Here is the deal for all of you. You can download the App here. it only works on Windows 8.1 or 10. It doesn't work on Windows 7.

Download it from here:

you can purchase it at dmm for $10 USD/1100 Yen. https://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-.../cid=d_149357/ that's where I got mine...

If you post a screenshot of a decensored video clip (and it shows the JAVPlayer watermark) in this thread or just DM me the screenshot, then I will DM you an invite you to private Discord Channel. Please include the JAV title and actress for your SS. That Discord community is pushing the limits of this player and the TecoGAN, and uploading tons of decensored clips of all the top actresses (but everyone has their own favorite, right?). We have direct access to the developer (who's Japanese) as well as AI and Deep Learning experts that are supporting the development and testing.

Let's just say it's a bit of a test if you are interested in helping develop the player and contribute clips. If you are just a leecher and want the free decensored JAV, then don't bother. We wouldn't want you to join the Discord anyways.

Anyone who knows me from before, know this is all totally legit.

Peace,

unga

From what i can see in the discord, the admin is draconian.
Kicked out someone when he gets criticized for not doing a proper job and running the place like letting scrubs run their mouths. I am not defending the person who got kicked,i am only a bystander watching things unfold but that admin is one of the worst i have seen.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
amuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Didn't buy just use the trial version haha
Old 18-07-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
Geniez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGeniez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

basically is just blurring the mosaic then using prediction to making it look slightly better. Most will still look like crap, dun expect too much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1